Gujarat High Court Deputy Section Officer Bharti 2013

Gujarat High Court Deputy Section Officer Recruitment 2013. Dy. Section Officer in Gujarat High Court

The high Court of Gujarat Invites Online Applications from eligible Candidates for Filling up 122 Vacant posts of Deputy Section officer (106 Regular + 31 Fixed-Pay Salary,Subject to Conversion of this posts into regular pay scale) on the establishment of the High Court of Gujarat, In the Pay-Scale of Rs.9,300-34,800/- with Grade Pay of Rs.4,400/-

Name of Post: Deputy Section officer

Number of Vacancy: 122 Vacant posts(106 Regular + 31 Fixed Salary)

Category-Wise Vacancy

Sr No. Category Vacancy
 1 General  19
 2 ST  53
 3 SEBC/OBC  43
 4 Physically Disabled persons  7
            Total Vacancy  122**

Educational Qualification (Eligibility Criteria):
(a) Graduate from recognized University.
(b) 10th or 12th Standard Examination passed with English as One of the Subjects.
Note :- Basic Knowledge of Computer Applications / Operations(As per requirements of G.R. No.CRR-10-2007-120320-G.5, dtd.13/08/2008, G.A.D., Government of Gujarat).

Age Limit : 18 year to 35 Year (Relaxation of 5 years in upper age limit shall be admissible to the Candidates belonging to SC,ST,OBC PH and Ex-serviceman)

Important Dates of Dy.Section Officer Gujarat High Court Recruitment
Starting date of Online Application 08/07/2013
Last date of Online Application will be 31/07/2013 till mid Night

Application FEES:  Rs. 500/- For General Candidates and Rs. 250/- For SC/ST and Physically Disabled

How to Apply (Online Application)
Eligible Candidates after payment of their respective Examination Fees in the Bank Account as mentioned in Para No. 4 above, should Apply On-line, through the link provided in High Court Website
Online Application Link http://hc-ojas.guj.nic.in

Candidates should have his/her own ‘registered’ Mobile Number and the same should be kept active during the entire recruitment process, as ‘SMS‘ alerts for the Tests, are also likely to be notified on the Mobile Number, registered o the ‘On line’ Application

OFFICIAL ADVERTISEMENT OF Deputy Section Officer of Gujarat High Court Click here to Download

Syllabus of Gujarat High Court Deputy Section Officer Elimination Test :

a) General Knowledge
b) Indian History and Geography
c) Sports
d) Current Affairs
e) Arithmetic / Mathematics
f) Analytically Reasoning
g) Mental Ability
h) Computer Knowledge
i) English Language
j) Gujarati Language

Candidate Now Can Download Call Letter of Dy. So(Deputy Section Officer) at OJAS (Click Here to SEE How to Download)

Any Question Regarding this Advertisement OR doubts you are Freely Ask in Using Comment below.

Main Written Exam of Dy.SO to be held on 13/10/2013.

Syllabus and weight-age of Main Written Examination [ 80 Marks ] :
a) The Main Written Examination will comprise of Two parts,

Part A – General English [40 Marks]
Part B – General Knowledge [40 Marks]

b) Language of Question Papers of Main Written Examination shall be English. Answer to Questions in the Main Written Examination shall be given in English Language. However, Answers with respect to ‘Translation’ or otherwise required to be given in Gujarati, shall invariably be answered in Gujarati Language.

c)The Main Written Examination will be conducted either at Ahmedabad, or at any District place/places as may be decided by the High Court depending upon the number of Candidates, for which the Candidates will have to make their own arrangements, for taking the Examination.

After Main Exam there will be Viva-voce Test (Oral Interview) [ 20 Marks ] :

a) Viva-voce Test (Oral Interview) shall be conducted at Ahmedabad, at Venue(s), as may be decided by the High Court.

b) Viva-voce Test shall be of 20 Marks.
c) Suitability of the Candidates, at the Viva-voce Test, may be assessed on the basis of one’s Mental Alertness, Personality & Character, Aptitude and Orientation, General Knowledge & Current Affairs, Computer Skills, Ethics, Power of assimilation, Communication Skill, Analytic ability & Legal Knowledge.

223 Comments

1. nikunj rupala says:

What are the educational qualifications required for the post of deputy section officer???
    I am a final year student , can i give this exam?

2. richa shah says:

sir i have joined in ccc cource recently..i hve the basic knowladge of computer operating ….can i apply??? plz rply me sir…..

3. pankaj rathod says:

sir sc catagory mate vacancy che k ny?

4. Durgesh K Chelani says:

Qualification for Dy. Section Officer

5. mayur says:

in this advertise age limit start 18, only 12 pass applie or not

6. Prithvirathore says:

Sir i belongs to obc category of rajasthan what fees i hv to pay for dy section office & is Gujarati language is necessary if i hv completed my gradution through English medium

• admin says:

as per official advertisement Candidates belonging to the Reserved Categories in the State of Gujarat only will be eligible for Reservation/Relaxation benefits

SO YOU CANNOT APPLY IN OBC CATEGORY. YOU CAN APPLY IN GENERAL CATEGORY AND GUJARATI IS NOT NECESSARY FOR APPLICATION.

7. jaydeep says:

Sir i am graduate student and passed with eng in 10th and 12th pass with not eng .sir me as apply ur vacancy form.

as per official details

10th or 12th

Standard Examination passed with English.
      you have passed 10th with English so you can Apply.

8. vijay says:

sir main exam engalish ma apavi compulsory 6

• admin says:

to be given in Gujarati, shall invariably be answered in Gujarati Language.

9. jaydeep ramanuj says:

12th sdt. ma eng. sub. pass che 10th ma nathi to form bhari sakase..???

10. jaydeep ramanuj says:

Sir i am graduate student and passed with eng
    in only12th and 10th pass with not eng .sir me as
    apply ur vacancy form.

11. shivangi says:

Sir,
    me graduation complet karyu che pan mare 2 marksheet che,and 10th and 12th with eng.me pass karyu che 1st trial to shu hu apply karishaku a job mate.
    ane biju ke sir, ama exam english ma apvi farjiyat che.please sir rep.

• admin says:

1. Trail is not important whatever. So you Can Apply as per Qualification needed.
      2. as concern main exam. it will be in two language English and Gujarati. but there will be two Part of Exam
      one is General English and second is GK. so you have to answers PART 1 in English. For second part you can answers in Gujarati.

• pradip says:

sir dyso ma tame kidhu am g.k main nu paper na answer gujarati ma api sakay? karan k official advertise ma badhu english ma j lakhyu che..pls reply sir.

12. Bharat says:

What will be the midium of pre., main exam, how long there is fix remuneration and amount of fix

• admin says:

Language of the Question Paper shall be English only. However, 25 Questions will be in Gujarati for the Section on Gujarati Language
      Pay-Scale of Rs.9,300-34,800/- with Grade Pay of Rs.4,400/-

13. Vihang says:

Sir, what is the syllabus for the mains? and can we attempt whole mains exam in english?

The Main Written Examination will comprise of Two parts,
      i. Part A – General English [40 Marks]
      ii. Part B – General Knowledge [40 Marks]
      Yes you can give mains Exam in English Also.

14. ALPESH says:

I want to say all students 1st to read whole adv carefully and then ask for questions… WHY they asking so stupid questions ????

• Vihang says:

oh…. you damn bloody fool person….. mind your own business. Any person can have his own doubt, they have right to clear his doubt. And who are you to say this? If admin dont have any difficulty in answering than who are you to say this…….. you idiot

15. arjunsinh jadeja says:

i m diploma computer engineer can i qualified for this post?

16. Manthan says:

Dear Sir,

good afternoon!!,

would you be kind enough to tell me, what is Analytical Reasoning?

regards

17. hasan says:

Dear . Sir mujhe kam sn sakta hu par me liye ye vacancies he ki nai aur me apply kar sakta hu ki nai

18. Umesh ghediya says:

Hello sir
    10th and 12th examination passed with english
    So you can apply

19. Nirav says:

sir. i completed my graduation ..and also got results but still result marksheets are pending.. so can i apply?

20. Bhavika Godhaniya says:

Hi sir,
    i’m 12th second try pass in science so i can apply for this post plese answer..

• admin says:

You can apply IF you completed Graduation and 12th/10th with English.
      How many tries is not Important in this application

21. Shida Rajesh says:

Hi sir,
    i’m 12th standerd second try pass with science so i can apply for this post please answer….

• admin says:

You can apply IF you completed Graduation and 12th/10th with English.
      How many tries is not Important in this application

22. Rudraraj says:

Hello Sir .. Good Morning ..

As per Advertisement Apply online can be available 8th date but today i have see the official site there is no current vacancy so can you please tell me how can i apply for the post of dy so … please give me site ,,,, Thank you ..

23. Maitrayee Chakraborty says:

I do not know Gujarati .Can I apply for the post of Deputy section Officer – Gujarat High Court ( adv dated 8/7/2013 ) ? Can you kindly tell me the syllabus of Gujarati language paper of the exams? I will learn the language before the exams.

thanks & regards

• admin says:

You can Apply. But 25 Questions will be in Gujarati for the Section on Gujarati Language.
      Syllabus of Elimination Test :
      a) General Knowledge
      b) Indian History and Geography
      c) Sports
      d) Current Affairs
      e) Arithmetic / Mathematics
      f) Analytically Reasoning
      g) Mental Ability
      h) Computer Knowledge
      i) English Language
      j) Gujarati Language

24. Nilesh parmar says:

Sir, i want to know that, me B.E In biomdical ma karyu 6e…pan mari jode private compuer course aptec mathi karel 6e…ane amare degree ma computer sub avata..to mare koi problem to nathi ne..ane sc ma ketali vacancy 6e?

25. Kiran bhankhariya says:

I am in sc categary but there was no vacancy in sc categary What is age limit for sc candidate.my age is 39 years so can i apply in above post?

26. sagar patel says:

dear sir me 10th pass karelu che 2002 ma to apply kari saku

27. sagar patel says:

sir , which certificate will be needed for ccc…. i have optech’s certificate…will it be allowed?

28. Bhaskar makwana says:

Dear Sir,
    i just wanted to enquire if there r any books whick i can refer for the deputy session officer examination…
    Kindly reply.

29. Nilam says:

What The Book Refere For Dy So

30. Pooja Rajput says:

Dear sir,
    I have a query regarding my name. i am a married lady and belongs to SEBC category. then in that case which name should i indicate in the application, the name before marriage or the after.? please note that my caste is the same SEBC before and after marriage.. please reply asap..

Thank you.

• admin says:

If you have Marriage Certificate Or other Proof of marriage (i.e Voter ID or PAN Card after Marriage) then you can Use After Marriage Name.

if you don’t have any Proof of marriage then use Before marriage Name.

• Pooja Rajput says:

Thank you sir.

• Pooja Rajput says:

Dear sir,
        I have one more query.. i have filled the application but i haven’t received confirmation message or mail.. it has been 2 days since i filled the application. so how should i check that my application has been accepted.?

31. sachinsinh parmar says:

Dear Sir,
    i am b.com Graduate and 10th and 12th examination passed with english.
    but sir what about computer basic knowledge?
    i passed computer as a subject in 10th and 12th examination.

32. Vikash says:

Hi Sir !
    I belong to SC and have completed my B.E and my final year result declared on 30 june 2013, So i wanna know that can i apply ?

33. vishwajeet says:

is it a online exam or a written on paper exam

• admin says:

There will be two Exam. Elimination Test and Main Exam. Elimination Test is Objective i.e. Question Paper of Elimination Test shall consist of 100 Multiple Choice Questions IT Will be OFFLINE not Online.

34. sachinsinh parmar says:

plz sir reply

35. sachinsinh parmar says:

dear sir,

i have getting problem at time uploading photo though i follow all instruction in online form. photo is not going to be attached.
    kindly support needful.

Thanks & regards
    Sachinsinh parmar
    9979588353

36. jaydeep kakadiya says:

Sir, mene CCC course nahi kiya hain lekin graduation main BCA complete hain to main kya form bhar sakta ki nahi.

37. Umang says:

B.E student eligible for this exam.

38. Jaldip says:

Diploma pass kiya hua hai to vah deputy section officer me application karne ke lie valid mana jaega.ple solution

39. tulsi says:

Sir maine form bhar diya hain to callater kab nikalna hain or payment kab karna hain plz sari detail kahiye sir.

• admin says:

During application you have to Enter Payment Mode Bank Challan and enter Deposit Journal Number.

you must confirm application after Online Apply and Print out it for Future Reference ie Call letter download and Exam Center

40. ketan says:

Sir ye deputy section officer me work kya karna padta hain.

41. Alpa says:

sir i want to apply as general category & my cast is sc.
    whats the fees amount i have to pay?
    in cast what should select general/sc ?

• admin says:

For General Category Examination Fees of Rs.500/- plus the usual Bank Charges.
      In cast you should select General.

• ALPESH says:

@ Admin there is no Vacancy for SC category……..if they are wanted to fill form so they have to obey rules of GENERAL Category…….and any Organization never mixup SC & ST vacancy……they declare different vacancy for SC & ST……

• admin says:

There is Vacancy for SC Category but they didn’t mention in Official Advertisement. they forgot to Write SC-ST category.

While Online Application there is SC and ST category separate option selection
          so if you from SC category then apply in that.

42. Pinky Padhya says:

Sir, I want to know personal interview taken by you will in English?

• admin says:

In official Adv. they didn’t Mention about Oral Interview Medium.
      but as graduate qualification they likely to be take in English as my point of View.

43. Jaldip patel says:

Mene standard 12 me english x tarike exam pass ki hai to me application kar sakta hu.

44. nidhi says:

what is the job profile of Dy so .? what is the gross salary of it ?

Work Profile of Dy officer not mentioned in the Advertisement

Pay Scale Rs.9,300-34,800/- with Grade Pay of Rs.4,400/

45. Gautam says:

dy.section officer elimination test na exam paper kay sait par janva malashe

46. fenil says:

sir,aa ccc nu certificate hovu jaruri 6e aa exam mate?…..and hoy to kai fayado thy…?

47. pintu says:

Sir, mene graduate complite nahi kiya.magar 12 pass complite kiya hai to me apply kar sakta hu ?

48. paresh chaudhary says:

Sir,…please give me name of refrence book of d.y.s.o high court exam.

49. Sunandini says:

sir,
    As per the advertisement, first i have to pay fees and than I can apply for that…

but I am confuse how to generate challan?

50. faisal says:

sir..im homoepathy doctor..can i apply..bcz i dont have ccc..am i overqualified for this post?

• admin says:

If you Passed Computer as a Subject then you dont need CCC Certificate. As per Adv. you Should have basic Computer Knowledge.

51. Sanjay Sabliya says:

Dear sir I want knw which book or any materials I reffer for dy section officer plz kidly reply me I m in tens sir plz give me ans

52. Bhrugisha Kakkad says:

Dear Sir Pls let me know that for clearing the elmination test,Which book I have to refer.

53. Bhrugisha Kakkad says:

Dear Sir I m not having ccc certifacte but I have one Subject computer in My graduation n I have also done courses in Private institute.Shall I Eligible for this exam or not.

54. faisal says:

i know computer very well but dont have ccc certificate,,is knowledge is imp or certificate ?

55. Sanjay Sabliya says:

I have not ccc certificate or I have no computer subject in 10 or 12 so then can I apply?

56. ABHISHEKA says:

High court ma deputy officer ni exam ni tyari mateni books suggest krva vinti

57. happy says:

Sir,
    Which book i can refer for this highcourt exam?please suggest me the book name.

58. Dharmendrasinh says:

Sir i am complete gradution with B.C.A so i need ccc certificate

59. vishal says:

sir, i have complatad graduation .computer was there in 12th.but i have no any certificate of compuer knowledge …so can i apply?

60. soeb shaikh says:

Dear sir,
    i’m having good knowledge of computer but i dont have any certificate.. what should i do ? how can i get c c c certificate ?

• admin says:

have you passed computer subject in Higher Secondary or Else? then no need of CCC
      if not then you have to give CCC Certificate

61. Nitin says:

I have done Diploma Instru. & Control, and B.E. Instru. & Control, There was one subject Programming Techniques on Basics of Computer during my DIPLOMA Sem-1. Will it work as a certificate for Basic Computer Knowledge for me. Or I will need any other Certificate like CCC.

Please tell me at the earliest.

As a BE student i think you dont need CCC Certificate

• Nitin says:

Yes, I also think so. But, if the On-line Fill-up asks for any such certificate, what i should do. Do you have any idea, of any such column comes on on-line filling of the form.

62. Snehal Patel says:

respected sir,
    i am completed computer engineer.so can i give this exam?

63. khushboo says:

how to pay fees for pst of dy so?i cnt understood in notifaiction.sirf sola branch me fee deposite kar sakte hai ki koi bhi sbi branch me?or chalan kaha se download karna hai?plz reply fost

• admin says:

For Challan You have to Print out last page of official Ad. Here is Link http://www.gujarathighcourt.nic.in/dyso_14628.pdf
      after getting this challan Go to any SBI Branch and Fill Details with Payment(Rs.500/-for General cat and other Rs.250/-). they will give Journal No. on challan
      After getting Journal No. Apply online for Dy.so Post.

you can Payment of Fee in Any Branch of SBI

64. jinit says:

Sir,
    Give me name of book for preparation which is usefull for good marks

65. Nirav Savaj says:

Sir I have completed MCA this year..
    So i think so no need to ccc certificate…..right???
    and one thing is tha what is deposite jounal number when filling the online form of this post???
    How can i get this number??
    plz reply…
    Thanks……….

• admin says:

yes you no need to give CCC certificate as you MCA

for Journal No. download challan from Official Advt.(last page of advt.) and bring it to any SBI Branch and pay fee. SBI will give you journal number

66. Ajay Acharya says:

Sir, maine Dy.S.O. Ka form fill up kar diya hai…par abhi tak SMS alert nahi aya hai…

• admin says:

wait for few days. due to many applicant it will take some times. plz note down that you must confirm application after apply and print out for future reference.

67. mahesh thakor says:

SIR me 10th ane 12th english subject k sath pass nahi kiya h or me gradution english k sath pass kiya he to kya me appley kar sakta hu ..or mere pas computer certificate bhi nahi h to me appley kar sakta hu please replay mee SIR.

68. Chaudhary yogesh says:

Sir,28,29,30,31 tharikh sudhi form apply karashe & cansel to nhi thay please reply me. Bcz 28 crimiliyer j avshe

69. RAVAL KALGI says:

namste sir..;
    m trying to feel the form right now bt..bfor applying how can i get the deposit no. nd branch nd date of paying fees..?
    i can’t understad how can i feel the form..
    can u pls. guide me..?

yours faithfully
    kalgi raval

• admin says:

First download the official Advt. and Print out Challan on last page of advt. After print out challan Payment your Fee in Nearest SBI they will give journal no. and after getting this apply to Online.

70. Nilesh parmar says:

Respected admin sir, kindly give me suggetation me for book of Dy.So. Exam and as per your above statement you are upload study material,then when u uploda? And which site?

71. Nilesh parmar says:

Dear sir, main exam part B ma gujarti language ma GK na question avse k gujarti grammer avse?

72. hiran gadhvi says:

sir . can I give this exam ??? I have done diploma after 10th with English medium……
    kindly reply sir

73. rajesh says:

sir, me 10th,12th computer sathe pas karyu 6 to. . Mare ccc cirtificate ni jarur 6 . ? Plz reply

74. Nilesh parmar says:

Kindly reply

75. Nasir Piparvadiya says:

sir, maine 10th mai with english subject mai pass hu lekin 12yh main with hindi subject main pass hu to & i am graduate also with d.c.s. so can i apply for this job?

76. JYOTI says:

sir pleasr give me the answer of the below question..
    i ma trying to fill the DEPUTY SECTION OFFICER post online form but in the h.s.c and s.s.c and the any qulificational field there is a one field is there the passing year and month.. in this field it is only contain 6 character so how can i write “march 2007″ year and month both please tell me the answer of this?
    what i do?
    if i am give only the year so it will give error message..
    so what will i am write in that field..

• admin says:

You have to Write in this Format year and month. For Example,if you passed ssc in 2009 write 200903.

in this case you passed ssc in march 2007 so yo have to Write 200703

77. Amit Sinh says:

Hello Sir,

Please let us know that what kind of questions may be asked in general knowledge and gujarati language. If possible please mention detailed topics.

Thanks in advance and have a great day.

78. pranav says:

sir
    my name is pranav.
    i forgot my registration number and password what i can do for get the registration number and password.
    please give me some advice for this situation

79. jyoti says:

sir…sc category mate vacancy 6e ke nahi ?
    please sir answer this question?

80. KIRAN CHAUDHARI says:

sir, i compl B.E. Mechanical ,in elimination test, question related to technical subject may asked or not????

81. Nirali says:

i have completed my graduation as well as i had english in both 10th and 12th std,but i don’t have CCC certificate.Is it must to have CCC certificate.

• admin says:

If you have passed Computer as subject then you dont need CCC certificate. other wise you have to give CCC Certificate

82. Amita Mistry says:

Respected Sir,
    I have fill the form and submitted 0n 27 july and also confirmed my application and I have got the confirmation number but I didn’t get any message after confirmed my application on my phone number. I m worried please give answer as soon as possible..

83. PR.BHARWAD says:

Sir, examination test no syllabus kyo 6, nd te kya medium ma hase?

84. gopal says:

main exam ma part 2 ma GK che to te objective hase ke descriptive…i confused…they mentioned written…plz reply

85. arjunsinh vaghela says:

sir i want to know that which books i should refer for exam .. study material

86. sunil bhabhor says:

sir I want to that I have basic computer certificate of lcc(lakhotiya comuter centre). lcc is government certified company this certificate is applicable for me or not.ya other government certificate required for me .I am BE graduate student.

87. Hemangi patel says:

Gud afternoon sir ,
    I have completed my graduation from distance learning private university i jst want to knw m i eliigible for this post as i had cmpleted my 10 nd 12 from english medium is my degree valid .
    Plz reply sir

88. Amita Mistry says:

Respected Sir,
    please give answer..

89. Anonyms says:

plz. provide the link for the study materials for HC Deputy officers?. plz.

90. Nikul Thaker says:

Sir, i would like to know about the Gujarat Government Resolution – Criteria for Basic Computer Knowledge. As i do not find it on internet. I am a graduate and have a Computer Hardware Degree -Advanced Diploma in Computer Hardware and Networking and also posses Tally Accounting Degree which includes Ms-Office Operation also. My question is – as i do not know the minimum criteria prescribed in G.R. dated 13-08-2008, whether my computer degrees satisfy the norms mentioned in the GR or not? I request you to kindly help me informing about it. Thanking you.

91. ketan malviya says:

i have applied for high court deputy section officer.but i want to know the actual job profile of deputy section officer and work that he is supposed to do.so,kindly provide the detail if you have any..

92. rajesh sosa says:

sir why there is no any vacancy for the post of dy s.o. the reservation for sc is 7% and total seat is 100 up inspite of there is no any vacancy. why?

93. RUPAL CHAUHAN says:

Sir I had Completed Graduation. but i don’t know the date of this type exms so ple tell me how can i find it.

94. chintan shah says:

Dear Sir,

i have seen this advertisement today now, can i apply for this job. i have computer kbowladge, english and related things.

95. Hemangi patel says:

Sir can u tell me dat how to download admit card

96. sanjay says:

hello sir .. i want ask abt main exam … there are two main papers 1) general english 2) GK … can we answer in gujarati language for GK paper ?? because in official advertisement they mentioned anwser must in ENglish language ..

97. admin says:

Deputy Section Officer(Dy. SO) Exam Date is 15/09/2013 Call letter will be Available from 04/09/2013 For more details see this link

98. tejas s chauhan says:

Is it must to have CCC computer cetfct for dy. so.?
    I dont have any comptr crtfct or passd any computr exm.

99. vishal patel says:

i wnt exam m,odel que. paper…frm whr i got??????

100. Darshan says:

Sir, I want to know which best study material for this exam..

101. Shalini Singh says:

Hello Sir, I donot know Gujarati..So i have to clear the cut off in 75 marks only so plz suggest me the name of book which will help me to clear the exam…….

102. Nirali says:

If i have lost the confirmation number in deputy section officer high court exam then how can i download the call letter

103. mayur barot says:

104. Goraniya Jaymal says:

i have lost the confirmation number in deputy section officer high court exam ,how can i get back confirmation number back?

105. admin says:

For those Who Forgot/Lost Confirmation Number Please SEE Application (PDF or Print outs) of Dy. SO by ojas. Top Left Bar-coded Number is Confirmation Number Here is Example of this SEE this Link http://www.gujaratrojgar.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/confirmation-number.png

106. Sushil k. bhatti says:

Sir can you tell me from where i can get previous dy.s.o. exam papers ?

107. tejas s chauhan says:

what is the course of gujrati language???? only grammer. or
    grammer + literature?

108. Gaurav M says:

I cannot find the bar code and the high court of gujarat on my pdf file.
    My PDF file starts with following:

Note : Preview report is only for Showing your Appliction. Please do not Print or send this Preview. Form is
    valid only after confirming the application.

Kindly guide me..

109. tejas chauhan says:

I want to know about gujrati language course .
    is there only grammer or grammer & literature?

110. Palak says:

can u plz tell me Category-Wise Vacancy in ahmedabad?

111. Shuchi says:

Hello Sir..I have lost my confirmation number (sms) and also haven’t saved the print out of application form/pdf. Kindly suggest me how to download the application form/pdf again so that I can know my confirmation number.
    Thanks in advance.

112. Bhadresh says:

Sir…Where can i get model question paper..so i get to know about level of questions and can u please give me idea from where should i read for this exam…!!
    Thanks
    Bhadresh Dhanani

113. jags says:

HI, CAN U PROVIDE OLD PAPERS OF THIS POST SO THAT WE GO THROUGH OUR PREPARATION WELL???

114. Rahul Solanki says:

sir i have lost my challan. what is the procesure to get my challan.

115. Nidhi B Sisodiya says:

can i know if the main exam will be of descriptive type or mcq ???

The Main Written Examination will comprise of Two parts
      i. Part A – General English [40 Marks]
      ii. Part B – General Knowledge [40 Marks]
      Language of Question Papers of Main Written Examination
      shall be English.

116. Barkha says:

what is the job profile?? i.e. what a Dy SO does??

117. aum chhaya says:

@admin…according to me and what I had understood from the advertisement you must have to worry if you have had lost your chalan…because at the bottom of the challan there are 3 boxes which are to be signed by superviser at prelim exam, at main exam and during oral interview so one will have to submit challan and must preserve it upto the last stage of examination…

118. sachinsinh says:

respected sir/medam

what types of questions in main examination?
    kindly give some examples …

thanks& regards
    sachinsinh

119. nel says:

main exam is compulasary in english???? GK pun english ma j hase??.

120. dharmendra says:

Respected admin,

please guide me for obtaining the application form from the ojas website.i could not take printout of the application form and now the website is denying me to down load the print. it says i can not take the print out.it is written that at the time of interview it is compulsary to keep the application form with us.please help

121. Nirav Bhavsar says:

What is the syllabus of the main exam for the dy.so. highcourt? Please guide the way of preparation for the main exam.

122. Piyush says:

Sir, can you please help to get Dy SO MAIN exam Detail syllabus..
    are ALL quastion answers in multiple choise ?

Main Written Examination [ 80 Marks ] :
      a) The Main Written Examination will comprise of Two parts,

Part A – General English [40 Marks]
      Part B – General Knowledge [40 Marks]

123. kamlesh says:

Dear Sir,
    I want to know 2 things 1. if the main written exam will be objective type just like fill up omr sheet, or written answer in separate answer book and 2. in general English only objective or some long question also will be there

124. saumil says:

sir i passed first stage dyso. Sir give me name of referance book or helpful book for second stage for english in deeply i waited for your posistive reply

125. Pooja Rajput says:

Dear sir,

I had “Management of Information Technology” subject in my post graduation. so do i need a separate certificate for the computer knowledge requirement ? Please reply ASAP.

Pooja Rajput

126. pratik says:

I have passed 12th science with the computer subject & its level was higher than CCC,so is it enough as a certificate of basic computer knownledge??

127. chirag says:

In graduation , i have one subject (Introduction to computer and application packages) which i passed , do i need CCC certificate seperately for thegujaratgovt job ? is it compulsory for all even for engineers ??

Pls leave immediate reply ???

128. Pooja Rajput says:

Sir till when can we expect the Gujarat High Court DY SO main exam results to be declared?

129. sonal says:

dear sir
    me abhi high court exam ke liye online application de rahi hu per usme me sebc me aati hu us hisab se mene 250/- fees pay ki but in application form non cremy certificate is compalsary per mere pass vo certificate nai he to ab kya karu ager general category me bharu to baki 250 rs kese pay karu plz reply urjent

130. paresh says:

finally selected ko posting kab milegi?

131. paresh says:

final select list feb ma avi gayu,hu select chhu pan haju suthi posting nathi malyu.biju koy hoy to a jagyae maro contact kare.

132. Kamlesh Baria says:

Hi Paresh
    maru pan select list ma naam che pan haju posting nathi malyu koi update che tari paase?

133. Kamlesh Baria says:

admin pan koi javab aapta nathi and high court ma pan puchu pan temne pan khabar nathi