High Court Dy.SO/Driver/PEON Call Letter Exam Date

Gujarat High Court Exam Dates Schedule of Driver,PEON, and Deputy Section officer at hc-ojas.guj.nic.in

High Court of Gujarat official published schedule for Deputy Section Officer, Peon and Driver written Exam. it also declare call letter download date of this three posts

PEON EXAM RESULT DECLARED CLICK HERE TO SEE PEON Result

• Deputy Section Officer(Dy. SO) Exam Date  15/09/2013 (15-Sepetember 2013)

Download Call letter of High Court Dy. S.O. will be available from 04/09/2013 at http://hc-ojas.guj.nic.in
Click Here to download Call letter/Admit card of Dy.SO Exam

• Gujarat High Court Driver Exam Date  25/08/2013 (25-Aug. 2013)

Download Call letter for High Court Driver will be available from 14/08/2013 at High court official site
Click Here to download Call letter of Driver Exam

• High Court of Gujarat Peon Exam Date 01/09/2013 (1-Sept. 2013)

Call letter for High Court Peon will be available from 21/08/2013
Click Here to Download Call letter of PEON Exam

After Giving Exam All candidate waiting for ANSWER Key/Paper Solutions of Deputy Section officer. Candidate  also waiting for Result date of Dy.So. and officially Result Announcement

We Will update All details Like RESULT date,Solutions, Answer key. So no Worry About that. Gujarat ROJGAR team wishes Best of Luck For Exam

PEON EXAM RESULT DECLARED CLICK HERE TO SEE PEON Result

42 Comments

1. hitesh prajapati says:

Sir gujarat high court peon exam no call lettar download karavani website apo ne plz

2. sharif mansuri says:

deae sir peon call letter upload nathi download karva su karvu ?

3. Dharmesh says:

ojas ma only driver na call letter j nikde chhe peon na nathi nikdta 21 august pan vai gai boss.

4. Pratik says:

are call lettrer of Dy so no download karva mate job ma kem Dy so ni select karvani nathi avti,peon ane driver ni j ave 6e.

5. admin says:

Now Candidate can Download call Letters from hc-OJAS Here is Link http://hc-ojas.guj.nic.in/PrintApplForm.aspx?opt=call

6. mayur barot says:

hello sir,
    mera confirmation number nahi mil raha he to ab confirmation number lene kiye kya karna hoga. please help me….. sir!!!

thanks!!!

7. NIRAJ says:

sir CONFORMATION NUMBER NAHI HAI TO CALL LETTER KAISA DOWEN LOAD KARU PLZ HELP KIJIYE…..

8. samir ajmeri says:

sir High Court peon Exam(01-09-2013) nu Result kyare aavse ane teni Aswer Key kyare Mukase ?

• admin says:

We can not tell exact date but we will inform you when it available on official website

• samir ajmeri says:

Today i checked my result. and i am not secured Minimum Mark 45%. i am very sure i can secure mark above 55% so if i am not agree with result then what is procedure of rechecking result and what i do ?

• samir ajmeri says:

Today i checked my result. and i am not secured Minimum Mark 45%. i am very sure i can secure mark above 55% so if i am not agree with result then what is procedure of rechecking result and what should i take action regarding this matter . what i do ?

9. naren says:

seat no- 22047084
    apply no-76673
    guj high court poen result (01/09/2013) mare recheking kevi rite thai te mo -9714256229 & id narendrapatel779@gmail.com par jan karso.

10. Kheta rathore says:

Sir mera dy section officer ka calletter nhi nikal rha h mera confirmation no h 0343958250 sir plz help i m from rajasthan

11. alpesh chaudhary says:

hi…sir
    maro problem a che k mari jode dyso ni exame na form ni print khovai gae che and conformation num nathi to hu call later kai rite download kari saku maro application number HCG/201314/20/27484 che so please sir give me a right way of download of exame call later

12. Shuchi says:

Hello Sir..I have lost my confirmation number (sms) and also haven’t saved the print out of application form/pdf. Kindly suggest me how to download the application form/pdf again so that I can know my confirmation number. Thanks in advance

13. hetal says:

I have missing my confirmation Number so Please Provide me my confirmation Number through Message
    My Mobile No is *******. and My full Name is Hetal Vinayakkumar Modi
    My Application Number-HCG/201314/20/31961
    Birthdate -15/09/1990

14. Prajitha says:

Sir,
    I have properly submitted my application for the post Deputy Section Officer and then further received a message that i can download my call letter from HC Ojas. Now the problem is when i am filling my confirmation number and date of birth it is not accepting. So can you guide me in this matter as the examination is on 15/ 09/2013 and yet i am unable to download my call letter. I hope to receive your reply at the earliest.
    Thanking you.

15. Nidhi Soni says:

My confirmation number was deleted from my phone so how can i get it now…please rply fast n help me…tomorrow i want to give my exam of DYSO highcourt.. please reply…

16. Nidhi Soni says:

17. Amit says:

Sir,
    Was it required to submit the application form of DY S O to post office before 17th Aug 2013? I have not received any call letter yet and also on the website it shows like ‘Application not found’, when I try to download the call letter.
    And I just can’t understand why would they require to get the application by post as no other recruiters using this kind of procedure. even there wasn’t any application fee for me.
    Plz reply.

18. arti makwana says:

dear sir,

i want to know about result of deputy section office exam held on 15th sept,13 on which date exam result declare.

19. ENGINEER HIMANSHU says:

DEAR SIR
    HU DRIVER NI EXAME MA PAAS THAI GYO CHU TO HVE JE DRIVING TEST CHE ANA MATE CALL LATER DOENLOAD THATA NTH PLZ MNE BTAVO NE

HOW CAN I DOWNLOAD IT….

20. Babu chaudhari says:

I was passed Highcourt written exam. but till today i have not received Conf. no. in my mobile for Skill test. What can i do?

21. Babu chaudhari says:

Dear Sir, I have not received conf. number for highcourt drive skill test. how can i down load my call letter?

22. HEMANT PRIYADARSHI says:

sir, i haven’t my call letter or admit card and i forgot my confermation number and no any sms on my mobile. how can i print my call letter of dy.s.o. main exam.

23. Rajish says:

can anyone help me to find the confirmation number to print the call letter, my confirmation had been lost from my mobile

24. jayesh vachheta says:

respected sir,
    i will fill my form for job of juniar clerck in high cort,
    but unfortunatily i will forget my mobile so i dost know my confirmation no.
    my application no. is hcg/201314/31/186041 and my d.o.b is 12.03.1996,
    please suggest me how can get my confirmation no.
    please reply sir next sunday 1st june is my exam so please reply me fast..
    thanking you sir,
    jayesh vachheta

25. vipul chauhan says:

Please confirmation numer janavo ne maro.m-9904684811

26. jagdish says:

sir hu highcourt peon 06/04/2014 ae levayel exam ma pass thayo chhu jenu interview 20/07/2014 chhe mari pase cash voucher chhe pan aaplication ni print nathi to su karvu me website par try karyu pan application print thati nathi to have kari rite application print karvi?