Assistant Professor and Lecturer Recruitment 2013 at OJAS

ojas profeesor recruitmentGovt. of Gujarat Published Advt. of Assistant Professor and Lecturer Vacancy in Degree and Diploma Colleges.

OJAS Ojas.guj.nic.in Recruitment 2013 for Lecturer and Professor in Mechanical,Civil,Electrical,E&C Electronics & Communications, Computer and other Branches on 11 Month Contract basis.

MERIT LIST OF Assistant Professor and Lecturer Published Today 27-08-2013 on www.dte.gswan.gov.in Click Below link to Download Merit List

New Instructions to candidates for Contractual Recruitment – Category wise Post distribution – Advertisement
New Course wise Shortlisted Candidates For ROUND-01 for Contractual Lecturer in Govt. Polytechnics
New Course wise Shortlisted Candidates For ROUND-01 for Contractual Assistant Professor in Govt. Engg. Colleges
New Provisional Merit List based on Document Verification done on 29/30/31 Aug. 2013 for Contractual Assistant Professors in Govt. Engg. Colleges
New Provisional Merit List based on Document Verification done on 29/30/31 Aug. 2013 for contractual Lecturers in Govt. Polytechnics

Contractual Selection Process Schedule

Name of POSTs:
1.Assistant Professor in Degree Engineering Colleges
2.Lecturer in Diploma Engineering Colleges

Total No. OF Vacancy: 402 in Degree Colleges and 1047 in Diploma Colleges

Education Qualification and Cut-off Date for Age limit: 31/07/2013

Selection Process: On merit of educational qualification of degree obtained from recognized universities.

Minimum Education Qualification:

• Lecturer (Polytechnic): (1) For Engineering/Technology Disciplines: Engineering graduates or post gradates in respective discipline with first class at Bachelor or Master Degree level.
    (2) For Humanities/Science subject: Post graduate in respective subject with first class at graduate or post graduate level
  •  Assistant Professor (Engineering college): (1) For Engineering/Technology Disciplines: Graduate and Post gradates in respective discipline with first class at graduate or post graduate level.
    (2) For Humanities/Science subject: PhD in respective subject Respective disciplines and associated disciplines are available on above web sites

Pay Scale: Rs.30,000/ for Assistant Professor and Rs.25,000/- for Lecturer Posts on Eleven Month(11-month) Contract Base.

Branch Wise No. of Posts Given in Below

26 English 4 6
27 Chemical N/A 5
28 Plastic Engg. N/A 4
29 Textile Engg. N/A 6
30 Textile Processing N/A 4
TOTAL 402 1047

How to Apply: Interested and Eligible Candidate can Apply Online at ojas.guj.nic.in

For Other Details Candidate Requested to SEE Official Advt. of  Given at OJAS.

Click Here to SEE official Advt. at OJAS

MERIT LIST PUBLISHED on www.dte.gswan.gov.in

New Notification – Transfer of Associate Professors

Contractual Selection Process Schedule

merit list
merit list of professor

If Any Question Regarding this Advertisement FREE to Ask in Below Comment SECTION.

135 Comments

1. Khyati says:

How can apply for this post

2. Dilip says:

Sir, I have completed my M. Sc.(IT) with Disc.. Can I apply for IT Engg. or Compuer engg. at Diploma College.

Pls. reply.

3. jayesh says:

I have complete my M. Sc. IT . Can I apply for Lecturer in IT or Computer engg. post???

4. rajesh says:

Hello sir
    I have complete diploma with bca . Can i aply for any post.

5. vasim says:

Sir,I am in B.E. final year in E&TC field…so can i apply????

6. Dharmesh Kataria says:

I have completed BE-Instrumetation & Control with 3 year exp. In chemical company
    How apply this req.job.

7. Rakesh says:

hello sir, I done my masters in EC so can I apply in other branch than EC like Electrical or IC..?

8. haresh says:

hello sir , i have completed ME in EC so can i apply for power electronics and physics?

9. chandan roy says:

sir
    i completed my civil engg degree from maharashtra can i apply this this

10. urja says:

hello sir, I have done MCA.. Can i apply for the post of lecturer in COmputer Engineering?

11. patel faisal says:

sir I am completed diploma after b-tech with aggregate in b-tech last set 69.,48% I am eligible for this vacancy

12. Prakash patel says:

i feel all mandatory fields in form and try to save my form but application form number is not generated

13. Prakash patel says:

pleaase send link to my email id

14. makwana ajay says:

hello sir i have passed my b.a with first class and m.a with 59.95. can i apply for the post of lecturer diploma eng.(enlish)

15. sohil patel says:

hello sir,
    what is the date of marit list . and how selection prosses taken by them?

16. Brahman nagji says:

I am diploma civil engg. 8.34 cpi

17. BJ says:

I have completed the process of registraton ..and now whats next. when is the exam or when will I be notified ?

18. Shalmali Mehta says:

Hello Sir,

I am an Engineering Graduate with 6.5 years of experience. Somehow, I missed this advertisement.

Can I apply now by any means?

19. paresh says:

i want to know about date of interview and admit card..

20. Pranav says:

How shall I get informed about further procedure after registration? by call or email or other?

21. rahil says:

where is the merit list ? it was supposed to be declared today ?

22. hardik says:

i cant find merit list on gswan and on jacpcldce.
    where can i find it?

23. kshiti rana says:

at what tym the list will be published??

24. kshiti rana says:

hello
    can u tell at what tym merit will out?

25. mehul solanki says:

where ismerit list .?

26. Tushar Patel says:

SIR, JUST NOW THEY GAVE CUT OFF RESULTS SO I WANT TO KNOW HOW I AM GOING SELECT; IS THERE ANY INTERVIEW OR WRITTEN

27. mayank says:

kyare mukvana che merit bhai?
    Government dept…. kamal che.

28. riya says:

how merit percentage are calculated???i have done my enginnering in information technology with 67.7%.But still my name is not in list.can you please tell me the calculation process of merit marks.

29. Naziya says:

I got 72 percentage in E&C engg..my name is not in provisional merit list…
    I am having confirmation Id..some buddies having less than72 percent
    And included their name in list..this list is totally incorrect..
    Any help line no do u have sir.

30. mp nandaniya says:

Dear sir
    I want to know about the merit no .
    How you arrange the merit no?
    Because many no are not displayed in merit list.
    Like i found merit no 1194 in mechanical list but corresponding no 1195 found in electric.
    Also i want to know about selection procedures of candidate if thay have same percentage.

Regards
    M P Nandaniya

31. NANDANIYA MERAMAN says:

Dear sir,
    Sir requist to inform me that on what basis merit list is published.
    Like a i found 1194 in mechanical list and 1196 found in electrical list.

32. Piya says:

I want to know the merit list or cut of for civil engineering branch for polytechnic college …(lecture )

33. Sagar says:

some of the students of GTU doesn’t know how to convert CGPA in percentage .. they directly convert their percentage by multiplying CGPA*10 or CPI*10 but actual formula/rule to convert CGPA into percentage is:
    (CGPA/CPI-0.5)*10…

that’s why they r in the merit list, and only because of cutoff is high ..

34. HARDIK says:

sir…I LOST MY APPLICATION FORM AND I DON’T HAVE BACK UP OF IT.
    BUT I HAVE “APPLICATION ID”AND “CONFORMATION NO.” AND I M ELIGIBLE FOR THE MERIT – CUT OFF REQUIREMENT

CAN I PARTICIPATE AT L.D. VERIFICATION EVENT OF DOCUMENTS?
    PLS….HELP

35. Naziya says:

Now…can’t help them..

36. gusai yogendra says:

sir i apply for

37. brinda chaniyara says:

sir, i have completed my diploma in technical education board in gujarat and comleted degree engineering in rajasthan university… so i’m eligible for this job?

38. Asha says:

Sir… I missed the advertisement… Can i apply now in anyways?? Otherwise give me the second way to register myself…thank you !!

39. Nirali says:

Sir,i have completed b.e.(i.t.) with 7.54 CGPA and 70.4 percentage in SEBC category.i have apply for CE and I.T. Lecturer and i have also confirm application but my name is not declared in merit list.so, i am coming to ahmedabad or not ?

• admin says:

If your name is not in Merit list then you should not go for Furthers Process for Ahmadabad. Only Shortlisted candidate go for Verification

40. HIRENDRA PATEL says:

i cant print application latter or call letter, and i am selected for short listed for call on 30th august 2013. so what can i do for that. because documents required for that date. i have application no, conformation no. etc.

41. milan says:

sir… my qualification is m.sc. chemistry….nd i apply for polytechnic clg lecturer but i have not seen merit list for poly. the link absilable but not open. nd for degree eng. link is well open….
    so kindly suggest me to see merit how ?

42. Ravi Chaudhary says:

i have not seen merit list for polytechnic so what can I do ?

43. Jashoda says:

Hello Sir!!
    When final merit list is going to declare??

44. Meet says:

when will you declared final merit list?

45. Himanshu makwana says:

I completed diploma civil in december 2010,my CPI is 58,I am steal work as site engineer. I can apply for this.

46. alok sharma says:

gm sir jo lecturer post nikale uska result kb aaye

47. vicky says:

sir , i want to known about result of the polytechnic lecture in textile processing. so pls tell me sir,

48. babita says:

when are we going to know whether we have been recruited or not ? results is still not out, or it has been declared ?

49. chetan says:

sir diploma lecturer nu interview thai gayu che parantu 11 mahinano contarc base kyare lagu padse

50. hiten rathod says:

Sir, this cutoff marks list does not open . if it is possible then plz mail it to me for diploma coleges lecturer cutoff marks.

51. manish says:

sir when takes diploma lecturer 11th month contract base how ever the marksheet veryfied

52. Lavina says:

when will the final merit list be declared for the post of lecturer in polytechnics???plss reply

53. Ketan Odedra says:

Hello Sir , when will the final merit list be declared for the post of lecturer in polytechnics?(Approximate days)

Please Answer this it is very important for us.

54. sevkani bhumika r says:

sir, my name is in cut-of and i am waiting for cal-letter when will it come?

55. kajal odedara says:

56. Kirti says:

Sir!! when final merit list will declare? reply sir

57. HAFIZ says:

Sir!! when final merit list will declare?…. REGARDING GUJARAT HIGH COURT DECISION AS ON 23SEP2013 ????

58. Ankita Rathod says:

Respacted Sir,

I need help, I have complete my Diploma IT and Degree IT with First class. but last month you recruited lacturer and assistant professior but that time i don’t apply so please suggeset if any of chances to me i get these job ?

What ever month i’ll get job i will accept it…

Please do the needfull ASAP.

Warm Regards,
    Ankita Rathod

59. ME says:

sir , for the post of Administrative Assistant(BE) , girls have to pay fees for application?? because in the advertisement , it is written that sc/st and women candidates do not have to pay fees through bank chalan. but when I started filling up the online application form , one section requires journal number of bank chalan…
    reply soon sir…

60. ME says:

And sir can you please tell me that when the decision of high court will come regarding the recruitment of lecturers and assistant professors?? is this vacancy generated after breaking the contract of previous year’s recruited students?? if it is so, the final merit list will be generated again? and if the previous year students wins the case , we will not be considered for this job?? please reply soon sir as so much time has been wasted by waiting for the final results.

61. khushbu says:

sir,i just want to know that the people who are shortlisted in merit list,they all will get a contractual job or it’s depends on final merit list please reply sir beacause we all are waiting for this…..

62. Dhaval says:

approximate days of final merit list(lecturer)..reply soon

63. komal mistry says:

dear sir, i want to know when the final merit list will arrived ?pls reply sir as soon as possible .its very important for us.

64. Priyanka says:

please tell the approximte days to us..all r waiting..please tell..

65. uday says:

sir,the people are shortlisted in merit list and has a percentage above cutoff they all will get job?

66. khushbu says:

sir,what is the meaning of teacher bank?

67. Meenakshi dhull says:

Please tell me when the forms of govt. engineering colleges are out?

68. ME says:

sir please tell us when will be the final results for lecturers and assistant professors declared?? its been one month now.. waiting for ur response sir..

69. Jashoda says:

merit list is out..n they selected very few..they renewed last yr student even they mentioned it was for 11 month contract base..in IT there was 34 vacancy and they selected 3 and from that they will select only 1..corrupted India..corrupted Gujarat..and my name was unluckily in 4th number..now its time to take action against government..stupid people..

70. khushbu says:

in dte website in instruction for shortlisted candidate is that if they will not present at the right time then they will lost their job and they give chance to next people,then sir tell me that they called next people puting list on dte website or by any other way and in EC branch 64 vacancies for lecturer but they shortlisted only 55 if there any chance for left people?

71. uday says:

sir this recrument by gpsc is direct selection or examination beacause they written in instruction that if the more people will apply and they get application more then vacancies then they will arrange exam?and this exam same as other gpsc exam means PRILIM,MAIN,INTERVIEW?

72. PATHAN AAMIRKHAN says:

what is the syllabus for the lecturer post in govt.diploma engineering colleges declared by GPSC?

73. Meetesh says:

Final merit list declared for lecturer in gov polytechnic..
    Now whats next??

74. Jalaj Modha says:

Respected Sir,

Sir I have completed my B.E in Computer engg. and I want to apply as lecturer for the same advertisement but when I fill the form and save it I did not get the unique application number and I follow all the steps those mention on OJAS so sir my humble request to you to give me proper solution of this so I can get the application number and can upload my photograph and signature.
    looking forward for your answer and solution

75. mansi says:

SIR I HAVE COMPLETED DEGREE ENG IN ELECTRONICS & COMMUNICATION WITH DISTRICTION THEN FOR WHICH POST I CAN APPLY???? PLZ REPLY..

76. Nirmal says:

Sir,

As per my degree certificate, I have got distinction certificate from university (university count based on last year results), but if we count for overall aggregate percentage of all semester, it falls to 64.7% says 1st Class. So which percentage and class have to define in engg. qualificcation form?

Nirmal

77. Nirmal says:

We confirmed application on site 08.09.13, but no mail or sms received yet. shall be any problem to us in future for conversation i.e. call for interview or else?

78. jigar says:

hello sir…. i m selected for the post pf lecturer in diploma polytechnic in final list…. so i want to know that when will be our final order declare?

79. Vijay Makwana says:

Namaskar!
    I applied for the post of Lecturer in English in Govt Polytechnic. My application no is : GPSC/201314/87/1001. I have confirmed the application yet I am not able to take the print of my Application or Challan. i have been trying for 4 days. Similar difficulty is faced my friends too who applied for the same post. We tried the helpline no: 07925507737, 18002335500 but no reply. Just offer me a solutiin for this.
    Thanking you in anticipation.

80. Pushpraj says:

Dear Sir, What is the decision of court for polytechnic colleges contract base recruitment ?Please acknowledge me in return mail.Thanks

81. Vishal Agrawal says:

Not able to pay fees @ hamirpur, himachal pradesh, post office workers there is no option coming in there system for payment of fees, so plz help me by telling how to pay fees, and also what is the last day to pay fees, PLZ REPLY SOON….

82. komal mistry says:

respected sir,
    i want to know when the final order will arrived for contractual selection for lecturer post in govt polytechnic…just tell us approximate time …i am waiting for your reply…pls reply as early as possible.

83. neti says:

sir,
    i confirmed Application on OJAS but i forgot to save the application Print.
    how to download application nw?

84. prachi bhatia says:

sir,
    i have completed my engineering in Electronics and Instrumentation , and currently working in wipro,bangalore . Interested in teaching, am i eligible for this job and if yes how to apply for it ?

85. Viral says:

In They askd for registration form but i forgot to save the application Print.
    how to download application now?

86. rakesh k prajapati says:

sir i completed my b.arch in 2010 i want to apply for lecture job in civil and architecture plz give me suggestion

87. anuj rajput says:

sir….i want to know tht how is merit mark or cut off matk is decided ? is it c.p.i of final 7th and 8th semester??
    and what is ug % and pg% in merit list ???
    please sir..kindly look into matter….

88. rajnish says:

sir i want to know thay what is ug% and pg% in merit list……and how final year is counted for merit means avrage of 7th nd 8 th ?? or what ??

89. deep chand pal says:

Sir ..candiates belonging to out of gurjrat is eligible or not

90. rameshwari says:

sir i am working as asst prof in polytechnic colg from last 2&1/2 years and before that iam worked as lect in engg clg for 1year. now i am doing my ME thesis work in vlsi field.
    can u hav any vacancy now in ur clg and also can i apply for it and how

91. chirandas payal d says:

I have applied for the post of lecturer in polytechnic and I am in final sem of B.tech in EC so am I eligible for this post.

92. palak says:

i am pursuing mtech in power system engineering.
    what all appliations i must do.

93. Tapan khatri says:

What is advt no. while i want to print application after confirmed,showing advt no. wrong.

help!!!!