Indian Railways Technical total 379 Post Vacancy Application upto May 10: Published for 2014 Government Jobs Vacancy, South Western Railways (SWR/ swr.indianrailways.gov.in) Inviting Applications for notified 379 Posts Of Technical Posts from Eligible Candidates for 379 Technical Post More information about the Indian Railways Technical Post Recruitment 2014 like Eligibility Criteria, Notification,
How to Apply
Selection Process, Application fee etc are given follows: Candidates have to read the official notification for more information about the South Western Railways Technical Post Recruitment 2014.
Division : South Western Railways (SWR)
Post Name: Technical Post
- Ref A/C Mechanic; No. of Post:- 13
- Machinist; No. of Post:- 15
- Turner; No. of Post:- 20
- Electrician; No of Post:- 24
- Welder; No. of Post:- 83
- Fitter; No. of Post:- 178
- Educational Qualification: Candidates should be 10th pass and should have a I.T.I. certificate Affiliated to NCVT/SCVT is compulsory in the respective trade for which candidates are applying.
- Age Limit: Candidates should fall in 15-24 years age group.
Application: Candidates have to visit the official website and download the application format. Applications on the prescribed format. Completed application should reach to ADDRESS as Indian Railways Technical Post Notification on or before 10/05/2014.
Download Application Form here