IOCL Jobs | IOCL Recruitment 2016 | IOCL Career 2016 | IOCL Vacancy 2016 | IOCL Non-Executive Recruitment 2016 | Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) Published his Recruitment Notification for the Post of Junior Engineering Assistant (Production), Junior Engineering Assistant (P&U Boiler), Junior Engineering Assistant (Electrical, Control Room Operator) on his official website www.iocl.com and more details about IOCL Recruitment 2016 mention below.
IOCL Non-Executive Posts (Grade-IV) Recruitment Details
Total No. of Post : 38
- Junior Engineering Assistant – IV (Production) : 16 Post
- Qualification: 3 years Diploma in Chemical/Refinery & Petrochemical Engineering or B.Sc (Maths, Physics, Chemistry or Industrial Chemistry)
- Junior Engineering Assistant – IV (P&U) – Boiler : 09 Post
- Qualification: 3 years Diploma in Mechanical or Electrical Engg and possessing Ind. class Boiler Competency Certificate
- Junior Engineering Assistant – IV ( P&U) – Operations / Junior Engineering Assistant – IV (Electrical) / Junior Control Room Operator – IV : 10 Post
- Qualification: 3 years Diploma in Electrical Engg
- Junior Engineering Assistant – IV (Fire & Safety) : 03 Post
- Qualification: Metric plus Sub-Officers’ Course from NFSC Nagpur or Equivalent (Regular course) from any other recognized Institute AND having Valid Heavy Vehicle Driving License.
Pay Scale: Selected candidates will be appointed in the regular scale of pay in the Pay Scale of Rs. 11,900-32,000/-. In addition to the Basic Pay, D.A., HRA and other benefits like Provident Fund, Gratuity, Company Quarters, Children Education Allowance, LTC / LFA, liberalized medical benefits, productivity / performance linked incentive, leave encashment, conveyance allowance, superannuation benefits, Post Retirement Medical Attendance benefits etc. shall also be admissible as per the rules of the Corporation.
Selection Procedure: Selection would be based on Written test, Trade Test (wherever applicable) and Personal Interview of shortlisted candidates.
How to Apply: Candidates having requisite qualification and fulfilling eligibility criteria should send applications duly signed in the prescribed preformed (A-4 size) with a latest passport size photo along with duly attested photocopies of certificates pertaining to age & caste, mark sheets / certificates (of all the years/semesters of Graduation / Diploma), proof of experience. Advt No., Post Code & Name of the post should be super scribed on the right side of the envelope. Applications should be addressed to: Chief Human Resource Manager, Barauni Refinery, Indian Oil Corporation Limited, PO: Barauni Oil Refinery, Distt. Begusarai. Pin Code 851 114.
Important Dates :
IOCL Recruitment Application form Receipt Last Date 20/01/2016