UPSC Recruitment 2016 – Apply Online UPSC Jobs 2016 – UPSC Vacancy 2016 – UPSC Officer – UPSC Professor – Union Public Service Commotion (UPSC) Published his Recruitment Notification for the Post of Assistant Library and information officer, Civil Medical Officer, Specialist Grade III, Assistant Professor, Assistant Employment Officer on his official website www.upsc.gov.in and other details are in mention below.
No of Posts: 112 Posts
Name of Posts
- Assistant Library and Information Officer: 01
- Civilian Medical Officers: 49
- Specialist Grade-III Assistant Professor (Cancer Surgery): 01
- Specialist Grade-III Assistant Professors (Urology): 02
- Specialist Grade-III Assistant Professors (Gastroenterology): 08
- Specialist Grade-III Assistant Professors (Endocrinology): 09
- Specialist Grade-III (Neurology): 01
- Specialist Grade-III (Cardiology): 01
- Specialist Grade-III Assistant Professors (Plastic Surgery): 08
- Specialist Grade-III Assistant Professors ( Psychiatry): 26 Specialist Grade-III Assistant Professors (Pediatric Cardiology): 02
- Assistant Employment Officer: 01
- Chemist in Indian Bureau of Mines: 01
- Economic Officers: 02
Educational Qualification: Post Wise Various (See in Notification)
Application Fee: 25/- (Rupees Twenty five) No fee for SC/ST/PH/Women candidates of any community.
How to Apply: Interested & Eligible Candidates Can Apply Online from UPSC Online Application website http://www.upsconline.nic.in & Candidates must upload documents pertaining to educational qualification(s) and experience (preferably in prescribed format), if any, as claimed in the online application, in a single pdf file in such a way that the file size does not exceed 2 MB and is legible when a printout taken. For that the applicant may scan the experience certificate in 200 dpi grey scale. Documents like Pay Slip, Resume, Appointment Letter, Relieving Letter, Un-signed Experience Certificate etc. must not be uploaded in the Document Upload Module.
UPSC Online Application Last date 11/02/2016 (till 11:59 pm)