UPSC Online Recruitment 2016 – UPSC Jobs 2016 – UPSC Apply Online – UPSC Online Vacancy 2016 – UPSC Joint Directors – UPSC Agricultural Engineer – UPSC Medical Officer – UPSC Senior Examiners – UPSC Senior Scientific Officer – Union Public Service Commotion (UPSC) Published his Recruitment Notification for the Post of Joint directors, Agricultural Engineer, Medical Officers / Research Officer, Senior Examiners, Senior Scientific Officers Grade-II, Economic Officer, Deputy Assistant Director, Senior Grade, Deputy Director many more on his official website http://upsconline.nic.in and other details are in mention below.
No. of Posts: 35 Posts
Name of Post & Education :
- Joint Directors: 03 Posts
- Post Graduate degree in any branch of Agricultural Sciences
- Agricultural Engineers: 02 Posts
- Degree in Agricultural Engineering or Mechanical Engineering
- Medical Officers / Research Officers: 02 Posts
- A Degree in Siddha of a Recognized University / Statutory State Board / Council / Faculty of Indian Medicine or equivalent recognized under the Indian Medicine Central Council Act, 1970 (48 of 1970). Enrollment on the Central Register of Indian Medicine or State Register of Indian Medicine
- Senior Examiners: 04 Posts
- Degree in Law of a recognized University
- Senior Scientific Officers Grade- II (Armament): 04 Posts
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Production Engineering from a recognized University
- Senior Scientific Officer Grade- II (Chemistry): 01 Post
- Engineering Degree in Chemical Technology/M.Sc (Analytical Chemistry)/M.Sc (Organic Chemistry) from a recognized University.
- Senior Scientific Officers Grade- II (Engineering): 04 Posts
- B.E./B.Tech. in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering from a recognized University.
- Senior Scientific Officer Grade- II (Metallurgy): 01 Post
- B.E. (Metallurgy) / B. Tech (Metallurgy) from a recognized University.
- Economic Officers: 02 Posts
- Master’s Degree in Economics or Applied Economics or Business Economics or Econometrics of a recognized University incorporated by an Act of the Central or State legislature in India or other Educational Institutes established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as University under section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 or a foreign University approved by the Central Government from time to time
- Deputy Assistant Director (Bio-chemistry) (Non-Medical): 01 Post
- M.Sc. Degree in Bio-chemistry from a recognized university or equivalent.
- Senior Grade: 06 Posts
- Degree of a recognized University or equivalent. (ii) Diploma in Journalism from a recognized University/Institution or equivalent.
- Assistant Director Grade- II (Industrial Management and Training): 02 Posts
- Degree in Engineering from a recognized University/Institute or equivalent; OR Post Graduate Degree in Business Management/Industrial Management/Production Management from a recognized University/Institute or equivalent
- Assistant Director Grade- II (Leather and Footwear): 01 Post
- Degree in Leather/Footwear Technology from a recognized University/Institute or equivalent
- Deputy Director (ER) (UR-1): 01 Post
- Master’s degree in Life Science/Bio Science/Botany/Zoology/Ecology/Environmental Science/Wildlife from a recognized University
- Deputy Director (ER) (SC-1): 01 Post
- Master’s degree in Political Science/Public Administration/Geography/Economics from a recognized University
Application Fee: Candidates Pay of Rs. 25/- (Rupees Twenty five) By Various Payment Method see in Notification. No fee for SC/ST/PH/Women candidates of any community.
How to Apply: Interested & Eligible Candidates Can Apply UPSC Recruitment 2016 from his official website http://www.upsconline.nic.in All Processes Step By Stem Fill up Form see full details in UPSC Notification.
UPSC Online Recruitment Application Last date 28/01/2016