BOB RECRUITMENT OF SPECIALIST OFFICERS IN BANK OF BARODA – PROJECT 2016-17
Bank Of Baroda (BOB) Published Its Latest Recruitment Notification for the Post of 1039 Credit Analysts (Chartered Accountants), Finance / Credit II, Finance / Credit III, Trade Finance, Equity Analyst, Risk Management, Agriculture product specialist & other Vacancies on its official website www.bankofbaroda.co.in
BOB Specialist Officer Recruitment 2016
BANK OF BARODA, ONE OF INDIA’S LARGEST BANKS, IS TRANSFORMING ITSELF FOR THE NEXT-GENERATION BANKING. To support our Transformation journey, we are looking for committed professionals with sector expertise / specialists. We invite you to be part of this Transformation journey which will also transform your career. The Bank offers one of the best working conditions in the Banking industry with a host of perquisites and facilities to take care of various employee needs. The Bank also provides immense opportunities to grow and make a difference, both to yourself, your career and also for the Nation.
BOB 1039 Specialist Officer
No. of posts: 1039 posts
Name of posts:
- Credit Analysts (Chartered Accountants): 40 posts
- Finance / Credit II : 235 posts
- Finance / Credit III: 205 posts
- Trade Finance: 100 posts
- Treasury – Product Sales II: 20 posts
- Treasury – Dealers/ Traders – II: 05 posts
- Treasury – Relationship Managers (Forex/Derivatives): 03 posts
- Treasury – Equity Analyst: 01 post
- Risk Management: 10 posts
- Agriculture product specialist – Gold Loan: 01 post
- Agriculture product specialist – Warehouse Receipt: 01 post
- Agriculture product specialist – Food & Agro Processing: 01 post
- Agriculture product specialist – High Tech Agri Projects: 01 post
- Agriculture product specialist – Farm mechanization: 01 post
- Marketing: 200 posts
- Planning – I: 57 posts
- Planning – II: 11 posts
- Economists II: 04 posts
- Economist IV: 01 post
- Law: 17 posts
- IT – Software Development: 05 posts
- IT – Data Scientist: 02 posts
- IT – Software Testing: 01 post
- IT – Database Management: 02 posts
- IT – Data Analyst: 09 posts
- IT security (CISA): 03 posts
- HRM II: 25 posts
- HRM III: 15 posts
- Security: 32 posts
- Fire: 09 posts
- Electrical engineers: 02 posts
- Civil engineers / Architects: 08 posts
- Official Language (Hindi): 12 posts
Educational qualification: BOB Specialist Officer Jobs Candidates Required CA/ICWA/ Full time MBA for or 4 years Engineering degree in Computer Science/ IT/ Telecommunication/ Electronics or Full time Degree in Economics/ M.Com or MBA in Finance for Planning for or Full time 2 years PG Degree in Risk Management/ Statistics/ Finance Engineer for Risk Management, 2 year full time MBA or PGDM in Personal Management/HR/HRD for HRM, Bachelor degree in Law etc Post Wise Various Candidates Please Read Full Notification.
Experience: Post Wise Various Recruitment.
Age limit: 25 to 40 years
Application Fee: Category of Applicant Amount of Fees/ Intimation Charges (Non-refundable) SC/ ST/ Persons with Disability (PWD) Rs.100/- GEN/ OBC Rs. 600/-
Pay Scale :
JMG/S I- 23700 x 980 (7) – 30560 x 1145(2) – 32850 x 1310(7) – 42020
MMG/S II – 31705 x 1145 (1) – 32850 x 1310(10) – 45950
MMG/S III – 42020 x 1310 (5) – 48570 x 1460 (2) – 51490
SMG/S IV – 50030 x 1460 (4) – 55870 x 1650 (2) – 59170
EMOLUMENTS: At present, initial monthly CTC at the initial level of Junior Management Grade/ Scale I, Middle Management Grade/ Scale II & Scale III and Senior Management Grade/Scale IV, including DA, Special Allowance, HRA, CCA and all perks and benefits like quarters facility, in lieu of HRA, for Officers; Conveyance; Medical Aid; LTC; etc., admissible as per rules of the Bank, in force from time to time are approximately `66,000/-, `81,000/-, `1,00,000/- and ` 1,21,000/- per month, respectively in a Metropolitan Centre. Allowances may vary depending upon the place of posting.
- Candidates belonging to OBC category but coming in the ‘creamy layer’ and/ or if their caste does not find place in the Central List are not entitled to OBC reservation and age relaxation. They should indicate their category as ‘GENERAL’ or GENERAL (OC/HI/VI) as applicable.
- Maximum age indicated is for General category candidates. Relaxation in upper age limit will be available as detailed under Para 1.1 below.
- The number of vacancies including reserved vacancies mentioned above are provisional and vary according to the actual requirement of the Bank. 4. Reservation for PWD is horizontal and within the overall vacancies for the post.
PROBATION PERIOD: The selected candidate will be on probation for a period of 12 months (-1- year) of active service from the date of his/ her joining the Bank.
Selection process: The selection process will comprise of online written test, for the post of Scale I, in the discipline of Fire and Planning, followed by GD/Interview of the shortlisted candidates. For the posts in Scale II, Scale III & Scale IV applications will be shortlisted and candidates will then be called for GD/interview. However, for Scale II and Scale III, if the number of eligible applications received is large, then Bank reserves the right to hold an online written test also. Bank may, at its discretion, consider conducting of Psychometric Test / Group Discussion for different scales.
Online Written Test:
- English Language
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Professional Knowledge
How to apply: Interested and eligible candidates are required to apply Online through website www.bankofbaroda.com. Click here to apply http://ibps.sifyitest.com/bobsplnov16 No other means/ mode of application will be accepted. ii. Candidates are required to have a valid personal email ID and Contact No. It should be kept active till completion of this recruitment project.
- Online application start from: 09/11/2016
- Last date for online application: 29/11/2016
- Last date of Pay Application fee: 29/11/2016
- Last date of Print application form: 29/11/2016
Apply Online BOB RECRUITMENT OF SPECIALIST OFFICERS