GIL Recruitment 2017 :
Gujarat Informatics Ltd Jobs 2017 for DGM (Application Development) (GIL) Published its latest 2017 jobs notification for the post of DGM on its official website http://www.gujaratinformatics.com/ and other GIL Jobs 2017 are in mention below.
Gujarat Informatics Ltd. (GIL) is the nodal agency of Government of Gujarat for the promotion of e-governance in the state of Gujarat & helping various Government Departments/ Offices in e-governance initiatives. GIL invites applications for the position of DGM (Application Development)
Result oriented senior professional poised enough to lead the team ahead to new horizons and with ability to work under challenging environment & of course, possessing requisite qualification and experience are advised to go through the detailed advertisement on our website: www.gil.gujarat.gov.in and required to fill up the prescribed application form and send a signed hardcopy printout of the application form along with one passport size photograph and resume on or before 10.01.2017 to the below mentioned address.
Name of post : DGM
Essential: Full time B.E or B. Tech in Computer Science or I.T or Computer Engineering or Computer Technology or a degree of MCA from Recognized University.
Desirable: M.E/M. Tech/MBA from a Recognized institute/University.
As the position involves blending into the system of State Government of Gujarat and also involves daily interactions with the Regional offices, knowledge of spoken and written Gujarati is a must.
- Minimum 15+ years post qualification experience in ICT based Project Management activities.
- Should have experience in independently leading a team in a large IT/ICT based project.
- Should have experience of designing, transforming and managing large enterprise wise electronic services.
- Should have thorough knowledge and hands-on experience of various Database and development as well as in depth knowledge understanding of e-services maturity models (transitional, transformational, convergence)
- Should have experience of articulating ICT blueprint, optimized interfaces, information flow, discrete system integration and MIS.
- Should have exposure to a modern Data Center and to the cloud environment is desirable.
- Should have working knowledge of interfacing Government systems.
Age: Maximum age – 47 years as on 31-12-2016
Remuneration: Pay scale -15,600-39,100 (GP 7600) (Approximate CTC – Rs. 60,000/-)
GIL Recruitment 2017 : View GIL DGM Jobs 2017 Notification
Click here for detailed advertisement
Click here for application form
View More Details GIL Jobs 2017