Kalupur Cooperative Bank Ahmedabad Jobs 2017:
Kalupur Ahemdabad Bank Jobs – Head of Information Technology
The Kalupur Commercial Cooperative Bank Limited (Ahemdabad) Published its Latest Jobs Notification for the Post of Head of Information Technology (IT) on its official website https://www.kalupurbank.com under Career Section. Interested And Eligible Candidates Can Apply Online Email Submission at firstname.lastname@example.org and other details about Kalupur Cooperative Bank Jobs 2017 are in mention below.
No. of posts: 01 post
Name of posts: Head of Information Technology (IT)
Education: Engineering Graduate/Post Graduate in Computer Science/ information Technology or other related fields from recognized University / Institution.
Experience: Minimum 10 years of related experience in IT. Out of this, at least 5 years of experience in implementation of large transformational IT projects in Banks / FIs will have preference.
Age limit: Below 55 preferred.
Job Description: Handling the Core IT infrastructure, Technology Planning & application Development and IT related operations of the Bank. Implementing new technology initiatives as well as preparing Technology architecture of the Bank to meet its projected needs and to remain technologically competitive in the market.
- Provide industry expertise in all aspects of banking services through channels as well as CBS.
- Track a broad range of emerging technologies to determine their maturity and applicability to channels.
- Map current and future technology standards for Channels.
- Develop standards and benchmarking of IT applications being used in the Group for Channels.
- Evaluate the cost efficiency of emerging technologies and assess their applicability to channels.
Manage IT infrastructure / Technology Planning
- Insure systems performance, availability and satisfy service level requirements.
- Assess new proposals to avoid investing in redundant or soon to be redundant technologies.
- Ensure that all IT assets achieve full life time cycle value.
- Continuously evaluate existing technology to determine maintenance needs proactively.
- Analyse the performance of existing IT resources periodically and plan for expansion of capacity.
- Oversee the development of enterprises technology standards, governance processes and performance metrics to ensure that IT delivers value to the bank.
- Drive development of the technology architecture, infrastructure planning, engineering and deployment.Excellent Program & Delivery Management Skill.
Management and Planning of Banking Services through e-Channels:
- Understanding of SOA based API architecture.
- Development / Modifications relating to Electronic Channels such as Internet Banking, Mobile Banking, ATM, Contact Centre, Mobile Wallets, Market Place,Tab Banking,Switches etc. (all such channels through which a banking service can be provided in a non face to face situation).
- Integration of Channel applications with other deponent applications specially CBS.
- Quick settlement of IRs / CRs with vendors.
- Availability of IT environment / platform for running Channels and other assigned applications.
- Experience in leading Channels operation team.
- Hardware and database management of Channels and other assigned applications.
- Analysis and resolution of reported downtime / malfunction incidents.
- Maintain relationship with Bank’s technology partners who support various Channels.
- Enhance the level of monitoring mechanisms for these partners’ performance and delivery standards.
- Develop and manage strategic vendor and partnership relationships.
- Negotiate contracts with vendors who support various Channels and manage costs and schedule of deliverables.
Selection Process : Kalupur Cooperative Bank Jobs Final selection will be based on Interview.
How to apply: Interested & Eligible Candidates may send their Application for Head of Information Technology (IT) Resume to email id: email@example.com
Kalupur Ahemdabad Bank Jobs – Head of Information Technology View Kalupur Cooperative Bank Ahmedabad Jobs Notification