Coal India Recruitment 2017
The Coal India Limited (CIL) released Jobs notification for the post of CIL 1319 Management Trainees Vacancies on its official website https://cdn.digialm.com and other details are in mention below.
CIL Management Trainee 2017
COAL INDIA LIMITED (CIL) – A Schedule ‘A’ – MAHARATNA Public Sector Undertaking under Ministry of Coal, Government of India, is the single largest coal producing company in the World and one of the largest corporate employers of the country with manpower of 3.2 lakhs approximately. It operates 413 mines in 82 mining areas across eight states in India (West Bengal, Jharkhand, Orissa, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Chhattisgarh, Uttar Pradesh & Assam). It has recorded gross sale of Rs.1,08,150.03 Crores with profit after tax of Rs. 14,274.33 Crores in financial year 2015-16. CIL produces over 84% of the country’s entire coal output and around 72% of the power generation in the country is supported by CIL. It virtually fuels and empowers the power sector in the country on a continual basis. In order to support our future growth and transformation challenges, we invite applications from young, energetic and dynamic persons for the post of MANAGEMENT TRAINEES recruitment through Online Applications Mode in different disciplines as per details given below:
CIL 1319 Management Trainee Vacancies Candidates need to apply online form through official website mentioned below before 26th February 2017. More details about Coal India Jobs 2017 like education qualification, age limit, selection process, pay scale, important dates, how to apply Coal India Jobs 2017 etc. are in mention below.
Coal India Job details:
No. of posts: 1319
Name of posts: Management Trainees
Coal India Vacancies (Post Wise) Details
- Mining:191 Posts
- Electrical:198 Posts
- Mechanical:196 Posts
- Civil:100 Post
- Chemical/ Mechanical (Coal Preparation):04 Posts
- Electronics & Telecommunication:08 Posts
- Industrial Engineering:12 Posts
- Environment:25 Posts
- System/IT:20 Posts
- Geology:76 Posts
- Material Management:44 Posts
- Finance & Accounts:257 Posts
- Personnel & HR:134 Posts
- Sales & Marketing:21 Posts
- Rajbhasha:07 Posts
- Community Development:03 Posts
- Public Relation:03 Posts
- Legal:20 Posts
Educational qualification: Applying contender needs to have BE, B.Tech, AMIE, B. Sc. (Engineering ), CA, ICWA, Graduation, Post Graduation or Diploma in the concerned field by an Indian Registered Institute or Board. (See detail in official advertisement)
Age limit: Not more than 30 yeas (as on 01/12/2016)
Application Fee: General / OBC(Creamy Layer & Non Creamy Layer) Rs 1000/- (Rs. One Thousand only). SC/ST/PWD candidates/Employees of Coal India Limited and its Subsidiaries are exempted from the payment of Application Fee.
CIL Management Trainees Selection Process
Before applying, candidates should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria as on the cut-off date (01-Dec-2016). Admission to Computer based On-line Examination will be purely provisional. Candidature will be subject to verification of details/documents at the time of interview, if shortlisted or even at a later stage.
CIL Trainees 2017 Exam pattern & Syllabus
- Exam Cities:The computer based online examination will be held in 91 cities as mentioned in the On-line application form. Candidates may opt/choose 2 examination centres in order of their preferences. The centre(s) opted will not be changed at a later stage after submission of Application Form. Coal India Ltd. reserves the right to allocate any examination centre or change the centre opted by the candidate.
- Computer Based On-line Examination:The On-line Exam will be held for duration of 3 Hours (in one sitting) consisting of two Papers. Paper-I will consist of General Knowledge/Awareness, Reasoning, Numerical ability and General English and Paper-II – Professional Knowledge (Discipline related) with 100 objective type questions with multiple choice answers in each Paper. Each question will carry 1 mark and there is no penalty for wrong answer. No marks will be awarded for un-attempted questions. The question paper shall be set in bilingual language i.e. English and Hindi only. However, in case of any typographical error in Hindi, the English version of the question shall be considered as valid. The qualifying criteria of the examination will be as follows:
- Candidates are required to appear in the All India Computer based Test at their own expenses and if shortlisted in the Computer Based Test as per the above criteria, they will be called for Personal Interview as per their merit in the ratio of 1:3 (3 candidates called against 1 vacancy) keeping in view the provision of reservation for SC/ST/OBC (Non Creamy Layer)/PWD. Management reserves the right to shortlist the candidates for Computer Based Test/Interview. Final selection will be based on the consolidated merit of Computer Based Test and Personal Interview.
- Personal Interview:List of candidates who are declared as qualified/shortlisted for the Interview will be uploaded in the website and they will be intimated about the date, time and venue through E-mail only. The Interview call letters are also required to be downloaded/ printed from the Company’s website on the announcement of Interview schedule. Similarly, the final list of selected candidates will also be uploaded in the website and they will also be intimated about the joining date and other formalities through website and to candidates Email Id.
How to apply:
Interested & eligible Candidates Can Apply Online CIL Management Trainee Jobs 2017 from its official website https://cdn4.digialm.com and other details are in mentioned in Advt. Notification.
- Before starting to fill-up the online application, keep ready with you the following details/documents/information:
- E-Mail ID (valid at least for one year)
- Mobile No. (valid at least for one year)
- Personal and Educational qualification details
- Details of Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking for making fee (Rs. 1000/- for General Category and OBC Creamy Layer and Non Creamy Layer, as applicable)
- Scanned Copy of Recent Photograph (not more than 3 weeks old in jpg/jpeg format)
- Scanned Copy of Signature with Blank ink pen (in jpg/jpeg format)
- Scanned Copies of documents (in pdf format), as follows:
- Documentary proof of Date of Birth (Matriculation/10th/12th /HSC ,Certificate)
- Final/Provisional Degree/Certificate for Graduation &Post Graduation, as applicable
- Caste Certificate in respect of reserved categories in prescribed Performa(OBC Non Creamy Layer, SC/ST)
- PWD Certificate in case of Persons with Disability candidates in prescribed format
- Service Certificate in case of Ex-servicemen
- Scribe Certificate, if applicable (may be downloaded during filling-up of application)
- Declaration from recognized Non creamy layer status in respect of OBC (NCL) candidates in prescribed format
- Certificate in the prescribed format issued by the competent authority in respect of J&K domicile.
- CIL Jobs Advertisement No.: 02/2017
- CIL Management Trainee Jobs Online Registration Starting Dt. 05/01/2017 (10.00 AM)
- Last date of On-line Submission of Applications with Fee: 03/02/2017 (11.00 PM)
- Date of Computer Based On-line Examination Sunday: 26/03/2017
Coal India Recruitment 2017
View CIL Management Trainee Recruitment 2017 Notification
Apply Online CIL Management Trainee 2017