IDBI Bank SO Jobs 2017
Industrial Development Bank of India (IDBI) released latest jobs notification for the vacancy of Specialist Officer (SO) on its official website https://www.idbi.com.
IDBI Specialist Officer Jobs 2017
IDBI Invite Online Application for the Specialist Officer Jobs under as DGM “D”, AGM “C” and Manager “B” Category eligible candidates to apply for IDBI Bank SO Recruitment 2017. The IDBI Bank is willing to recruit total number of 101 candidates for the post on apply online mention below schedule.
Recruitment of Specialist Officers in Deputy General Manager (DGM) – Grade ‘D’, Assistaat General Manager (AGM) – Grade ‘C’ & Manager – Grade ‘B’ (2016-17)
IDBI Bank Ltd., (IDBI Bank) a company within the meaning of the Companies Act, 2013, having majority shareholding by Government of India, is a leading provider of complete range of retail and corporate banking services to its clients. Recruitments in IDBI Bank are strictly on all India basis by open competition and the Bank has not hired or authorized any agency or organization or any individual to recommend or recruit any personnel on its behalf or collect any money or commission or charges for recruitment or training or coaching, etc.
IDBI Bank Recruitment 2017 Apply Online on www.idbi.com
IDBI Bank invites applications from eligible and suitable candidates for the following posts. Interested candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria may apply online by visiting IDBI Bank‟s website www.idbi.com.
IDBI Bank Job details
No. of posts: 111
Name of posts: Specialist Officer (SO)
- DGM – ‘D’:13 Posts
- AGM – ‘C’:17 Posts
- Manager- ‘B’:81 Posts
Educational qualification: Various Graduate Degree Post wise (See in Official Notification) and Proficiency in computers is essential. The candidate should possess excellent inter-personal and liaisoning skills, excellent and unblemished track record and good legal understanding & drafting skills. The Bank reserves the right to raise or modify the eligibility criteria pertaining to educational qualification and/or work experience. Depending upon the requirement, Bank reserves the right to cancel or restrict or curtail or enlarge any or all of the provisions of the recruitment process, if need so arises, without any further notice and without assigning any reason there for. Degrees obtained from the recognized Universities or Institutes recognized by the Government of India only will be considered. Experience through an outsourcing vendor, service provider, KPO/BPO or IT support services provider for any of the entities listed for the posts of Deputy General Manager, Assistant General Manager and Manager will not be considered.
- DGM – ‘D’: Minimum 35 years & Maximum 40 years
- AGM – ‘C’: Minimum 30 years & Maximum 36 years
- Manager- ‘B’: Minimum 28 years & Maximum 32 years
- Manager – Grade – B: Rs 19000-1000(17)-36000-1250(6)-43500 (24 years)
- AGM Grade – C: Rs 25700-1000(1)-26700-1100(12)-39900-1250(6)-47400 (20 years)
- DGM Grade – D: Rs 33600-1100(9)-43500-1300(8)-53900 (18 years)
Application Fee: Rs. 700/- All & Other (Application fee + Intimation charges) & for SC/ST/PWD Rs. 150 (Intimation charges only).
Selection Process : The selection process will comprise of online written test, for the post of Assistant General Manager – Grade „C‟and Manager – Grade „B‟ followed by Personnel Interview (PI) of the qualified candidates. For the post of Deputy General Manager – Grade „D‟ candidates will be shortlisted based on the eligibility criteria and will then be called for Group Discussion (GD) & Personnel Interview (PI).
IDBI SO Written Exam pattern & Syllabus
Online Written Examination (only for Grade ‘C’ and Grade ‘B’): The structure of the online written examination will be as follows:
Written Exam Pattern
- English Language
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Banking, Present Economic Scenario & General Awareness
- Stream/category Specific Questions
Examination Centres for Online Written Test:
IDBI Bank will be holding online written test at Gujarat is Ahmedabad, Rajkot.
How to Apply IDBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2017
- Candidates are required to apply Online through website www.idbi.com. (Careers/Current Openings). No other means/ mode of application will be accepted.
- Candidates are required to have a valid personal email ID and Contact No. It should be kept active till completion of this recruitment process. Bank may send call letters for written test, GD, interview through the registered email ID. In case, a candidate does not have a valid personal email ID, he/she should create his/ her new email ID before applying Online.
- Use of special characters while filling the form will not be allowed. In case the candidate is unable to fill in the application form in one go, he/ she can save the data already entered. When the data is saved, a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the Candidate should note down the Provisional registration number and password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent. They can reopen the saved data using Provisional registration number and password and edit the particulars, if needed. This facility will be available for three times only. Once the application is filled in completely, candidate should submit the data.
- Advertisement No.: 3 / 2016-17
- Online application start from: 01/02/2017
- Last date for online application: 20/02/2017
- Date of Online Test at all centers: March 24, 2017
IDBI Bank SO Jobs 2017 View IDBI Bank Specialist Officer Jobs Notification
Apply Online IDBI SO Recruitment 2017