Kandla Port Recruitment 2017
KPT Jobs 2017 – Kandla Port Trust (KPT) published latest jobs notification for the post of Deputy Manager Accounts at India Ports Global Limited-IP GL., Deputy Manager – Administration at India Ports Global Limited -IP GL., Manager – Operation and Services at India Ports Global Limited-IP GL. on its official website http://www.kandlaport.gov.in and other details about Kandla Port Trust Jobs 2017 are in mention below.
Kandla Port Bharti 2017
About Kandla Port Trust : India Ports Global Limited (IPGL) is a joint venture between Jawaharlal Nehru Port Trust (JNPT) and Kandla Port Trust (KPT), created and incorporated on 22nd January 2015 under the Indian Companies Act, 2013, as per directions of Ministry of Shipping (MoS), Government of India for development of Ports overseas. The Ministry of Shipping has presently assigned IPGL the task of equipping and operation of Container / Multi-purpose Terminals at Chabahar in Iran.
Kandla Port Trust Deputy Manager (Accounts) : IPGL wishes to appoint a Deputy Manager (Accounts) in the pay-scale of Rs.20, 600- 46,500 (E1 Scale). The other details are as follows:
Kandla Port Trust Deputy Manager (Administration) : IPGL wishes to appoint a Deputy Manager (Administration) in the pay-scale of Rs. 20, 600-46,500 (E1 Scale). The other details are as follows:
Kandla Port Trust Manager (Operation & Services) : IPGL wishes to appoint a Manager (Operation & Services) in senior position in the pay-scale of Rs.36, 600-62,000. The other details are as follows:
- Name of posts:
- Deputy Manager – Accounts
- Deputy Manager – Administration
- Manager – Operation and Services
- Deputy Manager – Accounts: Graduate in Commerce and Member of the institute of Chartered Accountants of India/Cost Accountant of India (Previously known as ICWAI)/ Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma in Finance from a recognized University/Institute with at least five years of post-qualification experience of working as an Officer in the Finance/Accounts Department of a Major Port Trust or Industrial/Commercial/Govt. Undertaking
- Deputy Manager – Administration: Degree from a recognized University with at least five years of post-qualification experience of working as an Officer in the Administration / Secretarial Department of a Major Port Trust or Industrial/Commercial/Govt. Undertaking.
- Manager – Operation & Services: Degree or equivalent in Mechanical/Electrical/Electronics & Communication Engineering / Shipping & Logistic from any recognized University /Institution or MOT 1st Class Motor / Master-Foreign Going Certificate issued under the Merchant Shipping Act, 1958.
Selection Process : Kandla Port Trust Jobs Candidates Final selection will be based on Interview
How to Apply : Interested and eligible candidates can send their Jobs Application in prescribed format along with all necessary documents, certificates at below mentioned address before 19/02/2017.
KPT Jobs Application Sending Address: The Managing Director, India Ports Global Limited, 4th Floor, Nirman Bhavan, Muzawar Pakhadi Road, Mazgaon, Mumbai 400 010
Kandla Port Recruitment 2017 Important Dates :
- KPT Jobs 2017 Application Receipt Last date : 19/02/2017
- View KPT – Kandla Port Trust Manager Jobs 2017 Details & Application form