MECL Recruitment 2017
MECL Jobs 2017 : Mineral Exploration Corporation Limited (MECL) – Government of India Enterprise published latest Jobs notification for the post of 33 Executive Trainees (Geology) & Executive Trainees (Geophysics) through GATE 2017 on its official website http://www.mecl.gov.in and other details about MECL Jobs 2017 are in mention below.
MECL Job details
Mineral Exploration Corporation Limited (MECL) a profit making Public Sector Enterprise (A Miniratna Company) under the Ministry of Mines, Government of India, invites On-line Applications from promising, energetic and young persons with brilliant academic record to join the Organization as Executive Trainees in the following disciplines:
- No.of posts:33 posts
- Name of posts:
- Executive Trainees (Geology):24 posts
- Educational qualification: Sc. / M. Tech. / M.Sc. Tech. (Geology/Applied Geology)/ M.Tech. (Geological Technology) with 60% marks or equivalent.
- Executive Trainees (Geophysics):09 posts
- Educational qualification: Sc. / M. Tech. / M.Sc. Tech. (Geophysics/Applied Geophysics)/ M.Tech. (Geophysical Technology) with 60% marks or equivalent.
- Age limit:18 to 28 years
- Selection Process : MECL Jobs Candidates Selection will be Based on the GATE-2017 score and other requirements, candidates will be shortlisted for personal interview ordinarily at the ratio of 1:5 (i.e. five times the number of vacancies). Candidates have to secure minimum qualifying marks in the personal interview.
COMPENSATION PACKAGE: During one year training period, the selected candidates will be placed as Executive Trainees at initial Basic Pay of Rs. 16,400/- per month in the Pay Scale of Rs. 16,400 – 40,500/- (E-1) (I.D.A. scale of pay) with applicable D.A. (with revision from time to time) plus HRA, Medical facilities, Cafeteria etc as per Company’s Rules
How to Apply MECL Jobs ? : Interested and eligible candidates can apply online MECL Recruitment 2017 from its official website http://www.mecl.gov.in and he candidates are required to apply online. The relevant link will be made available from 30.01.2017 (Monday) to 03.03.2017 (Friday) under the head of “CAREER” of MECL website: www.mecl.gov.in Applications received through any other mode will not be accepted. Before filling application online, candidate should keep ready scanned copy of passport size photograph and signature in JPG/JPEG format and caste certificate & PwD certificate in pdf format if any. Fill in the online form with all relevant details. Upload scanned copy of photograph and signature in JPG/JPEG format and caste and Pwd certificate. Candidates should ensure that the relevant details which name, date of birth, address and qualification etc. entered in the MECL online application should be correct. Candidates of SC/ST and OBC (NCL) category should be careful while filling up category option in the online application format as this will not be allowed to be changed at later date.
Important Dates :
- Online application start from: 30/01/2017
- Last date for online application: 03/03/2017