District Urban Health Unit Gujarat Recruitment 2017
DUHU Jobs 2017 | District Urban Health Unit, Gandhinagar Gujarat published latest jobs notification as a walk in interview for Female Health Worker (FHW), Laboratory Technician, Staff Nurse and Sanitary Inspector vacancy on contract bases at various Urban Health Centres in Gujarat Like Dahegam, Kalol, Manasa. More DUHU Jobs Details like Education Qualification, Total Number of Post, Age Limit, Selection Process, Salary Pay Scale (Fix Pay), How to Apply Jobs, Interview Schedule etc. are in mention below.
DUHU Gandhinagar, Gujarat Jobs 2017
DUHU Invite Eligible Candidates as Walk-in-Interview for the Post of Female health Worker (FHW), Staff Nurse, Laboratory Technician, Sanitary Inspector at various center in gujarat district urban health unit.
DUHU Job details
No. of posts: 05
Name of posts:
- Female Health Worker (FHW): 01 Post
- Staff Nurse: 02 Posts
- Laboratory Technician: 01 Post
- Sanitary Inspector: 01 Post
Name of Post, Education, Salary, Age Limit:
- Female Health Worker (FHW): Course of Female health workers, Having registration in Gujarat Nursing Council, Female candidates, Computer knowledge required (CCC/ or Equivalent). Salary: Rs. 11,000/- (P.M.) Age limit: 45 years
- Staff Nurse: B.Sc. Nursing Course or Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery course. Salary: Rs. 10,000/- (P.M.) Age limit: 45 years
- Laboratory Technician: B.Sc in Chemistry / Microbiology (Main Subject) or M.Sc in Organic Chemistry / Microbiology from recognized university and D.M.L.T./M.L.T. Computer knowledge required (CCC/ or Equivalent). Salary: Rs. 11,000/- (P.M.) Age limit: 58 years
- Sanitary Inspector: Sanitary Inspector course from govt. approved institute or basic training course in Health worker from recognized institute. Salary: Rs. 8,500/- (P.M.) Age limit: 58 years
Selection Process : DUHU Jobs Candidates Final selection will be based on Interview.
How to Apply : Interested and eligible candidates Apply as Walk-in-Interview needs to remain present at below mentioned address along with necessary documents & Certificates.
Walk-in-Interview Venue (Interview Center): Taluka Health Officer, Sector – 16, Gandhinagar
- Interview date:
- Female Health Worker (FHW) / Staff Nurse:09/02/2017
- Laboratory Technician / Sanitary Inspector:10/02/2017
- Registration time:10:00 AM to 11:30 PM