Lakshmi Vilas Bank PO Recruitment 2017 – http://www.lvbank.com
Lakshmi Vilas Bank latest jobs notification for the post of Probationary Officer on its official website http://careers.lvbank.com. so, all Eligible candidates can apply online for this PO Post. Lakshmi Vilas Bank Jobs Notification 2017, Job contenders must have finished any Degree from recognized university with minimum aggregate marks. Lakshmi Vilas Bank is going to filling up with the various vacancies post of Probationary Officer. Applicants are advised register an online application on or before last date. Job seekers age limit must be as per the notification released by the organization. Age relaxation will be applicable for reserved category candidates.
LVB PO Recruitment 2017
The Lakshmi Vilas Bank Limited, a well-known and technology driven private sector bank, with over 9 decades of distinguished and dedicated service, is now embarking on a growth journey with strengths and new capabilities. The Bank invites application for the position of Probationary Officers for Pan India operations. The applicants are requested to apply online only through careers.lvbank.com on or before April 17, 2017. No other means / modes of application is permissible.
Lakshmi Vilas Bank Recruitment 2017 for Probationary Officer
Applicants are advised to read the eligibility criteria carefully before applying and ensure that they fulfill the stipulated eligibility criteria. Applicants are strictly advised to ensure correctness of their particulars submitted online.
Lakshvi Vilas Bank Probationary Office Job details
Name of posts: Probationary Officer
Eligibility Criteria of Lakshmi Vilas Bank Recruitment 2017
- Graduates who secured minimum of 60% and studied in regular college affiliated to any recognized university (10+2+3 or equivalent pattern).
Age Criteria : Minimum: 20 years, Maximum: 30 years. Candidate born between March 2, 1987 and March 1, 1997 (inclusive of both Dates) are eligible to apply
The applicants should pay the exam fee which is neither refundable nor adjustable against any other recruitment process. The examination fee has to be paid only through online and no other mode of payment is permissible. The applicable exam fee for Probationary Officer is Rs. 650/- Please note that bank transaction charges for Online Payment of exam fee will be extra and is to be borne by the applicants only.
Selection Process Lakshmi Vilas Bank PO Jobs :
Selection will be on the basis of performance in the Online Examination, Group Discussion and Personal Interview. Those candidates who come out successful in the Online Examination shall be called for Group Discussion and the candidates successfully clearing Group Discussion will be called for Personal Interview thereafter.
LVB PO Exam pattern & Syllabus
ONLINE EXAMINATION: The objective type online examination consists of (i) Numerical Ability, (ii) Analytical Ability, (iii) Verbal Ability, (iv)Banking Awareness. (v) Computer / General Knowledge (Total 150 questions carrying total weightage of 150 marks with total time duration of 90 minutes).
- Numerical Ability: 25 (Questions)
- Analytical Ability: 25 (Questions)
- Verbal Ability: 30 (Questions)
- Banking Awareness: 40 (Questions)
- Computer /General Knowledge: 30 (Questions)
- Total: 150 (Question)
- Time Duration: 90 Minutes
LVB Exam Jobs : Chennai, Coimbatore, Salem, Madurai, Karur (Tamil Nadu), Bangalore (Karnataka), New Delhi (Delhi), Hyderabad (Telangana), Vishakapatnam (Andhra Pradesh), Mumbai (Maharashtra), Kolkatta (West Bengal), Ranchi (Jharkhand), Ahmedabad (Gujarat), Bhopal (Madhya Pradesh)
How to apply LVB PO Online Application STEP BY STEP GUIDE
- Go to the page careers.lvbank.com.
- Click on the ‘Download the Notification‟ link and carefully read the detailed notification.
- Click on the ‘Apply Online’ link to register.
- For New Application – Click on the ‘Register’ Link. This will open the first page of the new application.
- First Page of the Application – Fill the basic details such as Name, Mobile No, Email Id, Gender, and Date of Birth as required in the Check the filled details carefully before clicking the „Submit‟ button, as you will not be permitted to make changes in the application later.
- Registration Completed‟ E-mail / SMS will be sent to your registered email ID and mobile number with the application This application number & password will allow you to login further to complete your registration / print registration slip before the due date.
- Login Again – On the screen shown, click on the „Login‟ You will be shown a link which will ask you to login again. Proceed with the login procedure by using the application ID and password, which will open the second page of the application form.
- Please confirm all the details entered by you before clicking the „SUBMIT‟ Button or else go back to edit the details. Once the details are submitted here, no changes will be allowed at subsequent stages.
- Online application start from: 29/03/2017
- Last date for online application: 17/04/2017
- Call letter download: One week before the exam date
- Tentative month of online examination During the month: May’2017
- View official advertisement:Click here
- Apply online Lakshmi Vilas Bank (LVB) PO Jobs 2017