Karur Vysya Bank Probation Officer (PO) Online Application Registration Started from 10th June 2017 on www.kvb.co.in or http://ibps.sifyitest.com/kvblpos1jun17/ Apply Online Link Activated Apply Online
Karur Vysya Bank PO Recruitment 2017
The Karur Vysya Bank Limited, a leading Private Sector Bank in India invites online applications for appointment of Probationary Officers (Scale I cadre) from the qualified candidates who can eligible Graduate / Post Graduate Degree, Apply Online at www.kvbmart.com.
Apply Online Karur Vysya Bank PO Jobs at http://www.kvbsmart.com/Careers/kvb_Careers.asp
About Karur Vysya Bank : Karur Vysya Bank (KVB), a leading private sector bank has released the notification for recruitment of PO.Started in 1916, KVB is one of the leading private banks in India with head office in Tamilnadu.The bank has over 660 branches across India and commands a large customer base in souther india.
KVB Probationary Officer (PO) Recruitment
IBPS PO and IBPS clerk exams are the common way to secure officer and clerical jobs in public sector banks.But private banks, follow a seperate selection process of their own for recruitment of officers and clerks. Since Karur Vysya Bank is not part of the the IBPS PO recruitment process, they have issued a notification to fill PO cadre positions.
Academic Qualification: As on 31.05.2017
- Any candidate who has completed Post Graduate Degree (10+2+3+2 or 10+2+5) or Double Degree holders (10+2+3+2 or 10+2+3+2/3) or B.E.,B.Tech. B.Sc. Agri. (10+2+4) under regular course from a college affiliated to a recognized University with 60% of marks and above.
- Candidates who are appearing for the final semester of their Post Graduation – PG from a college affiliated to a recognized University (final exam in May / June 2017) can also apply with aggregate of 60% marks and above without any standing arrears at the time of applying.
- Any Degree / G. obtained through Correspondence or Open University is not eligible.
- If the percentage of marks is in CGPA mode, the same should be converted into equivalent percentage.
Age: Base date – as on 31.05.2017 – Maximum 28 years Candidates should have been born not earlier than 01.06.1989 and not later than 31.05.1999 (both days inclusive)
Application Fee (Non-Refundable): For All Candidates (No reservation) Rs.600/- (Rs.Six Hundred Only)
- Online Written Examination
- Skills Test/ Practical Tests
- Personal Interview and Document verification
Karur Vysya Bank PO Exam Syllabus or Pattern 2017
- The Structure of the online exam which will be conducted online are as follows
|Sr.No||Name of Test||Number of Questions||Maximum
|Time Allotted for each
Test (Separately timed)
|2||English Language||40||40||30 Minutes|
|3||General Awareness (with special reference to Banking)||40||40||20 Minutes|
|4||Computer Knowledge||20||20||10 Minutes|
|5||Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||40 Minutes|
|Number of Answer choices per question is 5|
The above Test will be available in English. Bank reserve the right to modify the structure of the exam which will be intimated through its website. Other detailed information regarding the examination will be given in an Information Handout, which will be made available for the candidates to download along with the call letter. Penalty for wrong answers: There will be penalty for wrong answers marked in the Objective Tests. For each question for which wrong answer has been given by the candidate one fourth or 0.25 of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty to arrive at corrected score. If a question is left blank, i.e. no answer is marked by the candidate there will be no penalty for that question.
EMOLUMENTS: – As per IBA Norms. (i) For the First 6 months of probationary period – Basic Pay Rs.23700/- + Applicable Dearness Allowance.
HOW TO APPLY: Candidates are required to apply online through website www.kvb.co.in ( careers page). No other means/ mode of application will be accepted.Please Follow mention below step to Apply Online Karur Vysya Bank PO Recruitment 2017
- Open the Karur Vysya Bank Official careers page at www.kvb.co.in
- Check the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility
- Click on the Apply Online for “New Registration”
- Fill up all the mandatory fields
- Ensure the information provided is correct
- Submit the application & Make Payments for Application Fees
- Take a print out of Karur Vysya Bank Recruitment 2017 online application form
Karur Vysya Bank PO Recruitment 2017
Important dates :
- Opening Date of Online Registration 06.2017
- Last Date of Online Registration 06.2017
- Payment of Application Fees (online) 06.2017 to 19.06.2017
- Date of online exam Tentatively in the month of July 2017
View Official Notification pdf file “Karur Vysya Bank PO Jobs 2017”
Apply Online Karur Vysya Bank (KVB) Probationary Officer Recruitment 2017.
- Official Website : www.kvb.co.in