GACL Recruitment 2017
Gujarat Alkalies and Chemicals Limited (GACL) published latest jobs official notification for the post of Chief Manager (Mechanical), Engineer (Electrical), Engineer (Civil), Graduate Engineer Trainee (Chemical), Trainee Operation Assistant, Engineer (Maintenance) on GACL Official website : http://www.gacl.com/public_html/new/welcome.htm. So, Interested & Eligible candidates may Must Apply GACL Jobs before read full official notification and other details e.g. No. of posts, name of post, Educational qualification, Age limit, Selection process, How to apply , important dates etc. are as under.
GACL Job details
- Name of posts:
- Chief Manager (Mechanical)
- Engineer (Electrical)
- Engineer (Civil)
- Graduate Engineer Trainee (Chemical)
- Trainee Operation Assistant
- Engineer (Maintenance)
- Chief Manager (Mechanical) : Qualification : B.E. / B. Tech (Mechanical) from a recognized University / Institute (Full Time),
- Engineer (Electrical) : Qualification : B.E / B. Tech (Electrical) from recognized University / Institute (Full Time),
- Engineer (Civil) : Qualification : B.E. / B. Tech (Civil) from a recognized University / Institue (Full Time),
- Graduate Engineer Trainee (Chemical) : Qualification : B.E / B. Tech (Chemical) from a recognized University / Institute (Full Time)Graduate Aptitude Test for Engineering (GATE) – 2016 / 2017 shall be an added advantage
- Trainee Operation Assistant : Qualification : Diploma (Chemical) from a recognized University / Institue (Full Time),
- Engineer (Maintenance) : Qualification : B.E / B. Tech (Mechanical / Electrical) from a recognized Institute (Full Time) with Certificate of Proficiency as Boiler Operation Engineer,
Selection Process : GACL Jobs candidates Final selection will be based on Interview
How to Apply : Interested and eligible candidates can apply online at GACL Official website http://www.gacl.com/public_html/new/welcome.htm and mention below official notification.
Note : Note:
- All advertised positions are for recruitment on contractual basis for three years, extendable on satisfactory performance for additional five years except for the post of Trainee Operation Assistant.
- The position ‘Trainee Operation Assistant’ is on contractual basis for 01 year as ‘Trainee Operation Assistant’. On completion of 01 year training, He / She will be re designated based on performance as ‘Operation Assistant’ (On Contract) for 04 years.
- Candidate should have full time qualification at graduate and post graduate level in the respective discipline. Candidates with education from reputed engineering universities, top B-schools like IIMs,IITs,XLRI wiil be given preference.
- Merely fulfilling the educational qualification/experience does not necessarily entitle applicants to be called for personal interview. Person with higher or additional qualification may also apply for the said position. Relaxation in age or post qualification experience may be given to deserving candidates.
- For the purpose of selection process, the age and experience as on the date of application shall be considered.
- Canvasing in any manner shall disqualify the candidature of applicant.
- The company reserves its right to accept and / or reject the applicant without assigning any reason.
- Candidates having experience in heavy chemicals / fertilizers / petrochemical industries will be given preference.
- Remuneration will be commensurate with industry standards. The company reserves its right to transfer employees any where in India for all positions.
- We do not discriminate for consideration on account of Sex, Caste and Religion.
- Incomplete / unregistered application will not be considered for further selection process.
- In case of any query you may contact on 0265-2232681/3061200/6540436 Ext. 643/270 between 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM.
All interested and aspiring candidates may apply on-line against any one of the above positions with in 10 days of publication of this advertisement and also send the hardcopy by post to: Head HR, Human Resource Department, Gujarat Alkalies and Chemicals Limited, P.O. Petrochemicals, District: Baroda – 391 346
GACL Recruitment 2017
Important dates & Jobs notification
- Online application start from: 12/07/2017
- Last date for online application: 21/07/2017
- View official Jobs Notification View Here
- Apply online GACL Recruitment 2017
- GACL Official website : http://www.gacl.com