AAI Jr Assistant Recruitment 2017
Airport Authority of India (AAI) published latest jobs official notification for the post of Junior Assistant (Fire Services) for 84 recruitment at https://www.aai.aero/ So Interested & Eligible candidates must apply online AAI Junior Assistant Recruitment 2017 at mention below link before read full official notification.
AAI Jr. Assistant Job details
Airports Authority of India Invites Applications from the eligible candidates who are domicile of Delhi, Punjab, Uttar Pradesh, Uttrakhad, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir, Rajasthan, and Madhya Pradesh for the post of Junior Assistant (Fire Service) NE-4 level at Various airports in the above states in Northern Region, Applicants shall apply online through official website https://www.aai.aero/en/careers/recruitment for the mention below vacancy.
AAI Junior Assistant Recruitment 2017
No. of posts: 84
Name of posts: Jr. Assistant (Fire Services)
Educational qualification: Candidates should 10th Pass + 3 years approved regular Diploma in Mechanical / Automobile / Fire with minimum 50% marks. OR 12th pass (Regular Study) with 50% marks.
Age limit: The Candidate should possess the following age limit in official notification relaxation applicable.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs. 1000/- through online. There is no fee for SC / ST / PWD / Female candidates.
Selection Process :
The Selection Process will consist of following stages:
- Online computer based examination
- Certifictes / documents vertification
- Medical fitness / physical measurement test.
- Driving Test and
- Physicial edurance Test.
Emoluments : In Addition to Basic Pay, Dearness Allowance, Perks, HRA and other benifits which included CPf, Gratuity, Social Security Scheme, medical benefits etc.
AAI Physical Standard Required
- Physique: Good
- Eye Sight:
- Distance Vision: 6/6 with each Eye without glasses.
- Nr Vision: N5 with each Eye without glasses.
- Colour Vision: Should be Normal as determined by Ischihara’s charts.
- Night bliadness: Absent
- Field of vision: Each eye should have full field of vision as determined by confrontation test.
- Regractive error: No refractive error is Acceptable
- Height: Not less than 167 cms. (Male) | Not less than 157 cms. (Female)
- Chest: 81 cms. (Male – Minimum expansion 5 cms)
- Weight: Not less than 55 Kg. (Male) | Not less than 45 Kgs. (Female)
- Hearing: Normal
- Speech: Normal
AAI Jr. Assistant Exam pattern
- The level for written examination for the post of Jr. Assistant (FS) will be as under:
- Basic Airthmetic: 25 Marks (10th Std. level)
- Basic Science: 25 Marks (10th Std. level)
- Elementary English / Grammar: 25 Marks (10th Std. level)
- General Knowledge: 25 Marks (12th Std level)
- Total Marks: 100 Marks
- Time Duration: 2 Hours.
- The minimum Pass marks will be 50 out of 100 for General / OBC candidates and 40 out of 100 for SC / ST candidates.
How to Apply :
Applicant satisfying the eligibility conditions may apply only through online registration link available at Airports Authority of India website https://www.aai.aero/en/careers/recruitment and Applicant will view instruction page and they will have to accept the terms & conditions by I Agree checkbox given below and pressing the Start Button.
AAI Jr Assistant Recruitment 2017 Official Notification & Important Dates :
- AAI Jobs Advt. No. 1/2017/NR
- AAI Jr. Assistant Online application start from: 24/09/2017
- Last date for online application: 14/10/2017
- Last date for online Payment of Application Fee (Step-III): 16/10/2017
- View official Jobs advertisement: View Here
- Apply Online Jr. Assistant Recruitment 2017 : Apply Now