DHS Botad Recruitment 2017
District Health Society (DHS) Botad published latest jobs official notification for post of Staff Nurse, FHW & Pharmacist posts as a walk in interview at 11/09/2017. So, All Interested & Eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment read full official notification and other details e.g. name of post, no. of post, education qualification, age limit, salary, how to apply and other details are as under.
District Health Society Job details
Name of posts & Salary
- Staff Nurse : Salary: 11,000/-
- Female Health Worker – FHW : Salary: 11,000/-
- Pharmacist :
- Staff Nurse: B.Sc in Nursing from Indian Nursing Council. OR Diploma in General Nursing and Midwife from Gujarat Nursing Council. Registration is must. CCC Certificate required for additional qualification.
- Female Health Worker – FHW:FHW/ANM course recognised by Indian Nursing Council. Gujarat Nursing Council registration Compulsory should posses the basic computer course certificate. CCC Certificate required for additional qualification.
- Pharmacist: Diploma Pharmacy/ Degree Pharmacy By recognized university, or an equivalent educational qualification. Must registered with Gujarat Pharmacy Council. CCC Certificate required for additional qualification.
Selection Process : Final selection will be based on Interview
How to apply: Interested and eligible candidates needs to remain present at below mentioned address along with necessary documents.
Venue: Chief District Health Officer, 3rd Floor, Taluka Seva Sadan, Health Branch, Botad
District Health Society (DHS) Botad
Important dates & notification :
Interview date: 11/09/2017, Registration time: 10:00 to 11:00
View official Jobs Advertisement: Click here