ISRO Recruitment 2017-18
INDIAN SPACE RESEARCH ORGANISATION (ISRO) & Space Applications Centre (SAC), Ahmedabad Published latest jobs official notification for the positions of Graduate and Technician Apprentices under the Apprentice Act, 1961 from candidates who have Degree/Diploma Engineer from a recognized University / Board coming under Western Region of Board of Apprenticeship Training (Maharashtra, Gujarat, Goa, Chhattisgarh, Madhya Pradesh & Diu & Daman (UTs). Interested & Eligible candidates apply online Apply at http://www.sac.gov.in Starting From 27/11/2017.
ISRO Gujarat Engineer Apprentice Online Application
Name of Post :
- Graduate Apprentice (Electronics & Communication Engg.)
- Graduate Apprentice (Mechanical Engg.)
- Graduate Apprentice (Computer Engg./Computer Science/Information Technology)
- Graduate Apprentice (Electrical Engg.)
- Graduate Apprentice (Civil Engg.)
- Graduate Apprentice : (Library Sci. /Library & Information Sci.)
- Technician Apprentice (Hotel Management & Catering Technology)
- Technician Apprentice (Electronics & Communication Engg.)
- Technician Apprentice (Mechanical Engg.)
- Technician Apprentice (Computer Engg./Computer Science/ Information Technology)
- Technician Apprentice (Electrical Engg.)
- Technician Apprentice (Civil Engg.)
- Technician Apprentice (Commercial Practice/Secretarial Practice)
ISRO Degree / Diploma Engineer Apprentice Jobs
Education : Sandwich course, private degree/diploma, short term courses, degree/diploma in other disciplines/areas, candidates pursuing higher studies (B.E./B.Tech in case of Diploma holders & M.E/M.Tech in case of Graduates) etc. need not apply. Result awaited cases will not be considered. Candidates who have passed Degree/Diploma in relevant field in/after January 2015 are only eligible to apply.
UPPER AGE LIMIT: 35 years as on 15/12/2017 (relaxation of 03 years in case of OBC and 05 years in case of SC, ST candidates. Age relaxation for PWD candidates is as per Govt. Rules.)
- (i) Graduate Apprentice: 5000/- per month
- (ii)Technician Apprentice: 3542/- per month
How to Apply : Application should be registered on-line only. Read General Conditions/Instructions for filling the online application carefully.
Follow instructions carefully while filling application.
- You would require valid e-mail ID to register. You can register only once using this e- mail ID.
- Enter correct data in the relevant columns as The data received in the online application will be considered as final. No change will be allowed once the application is submitted. If any discrepancy is found regarding the data in online application at any stage, it will be considered as disqualification of the candidate.
- If the consolidated mark sheet / certificate specify CGPA / OGPA / CPA, convert the same in terms of equivalent You have to produce certified formula to convert CGPA/OGPA/CPA into percentage alongwith hardcopy of the Application summary at the time of documents verification.
- The application form is divided in 3 parts:
- Personal details
- Other information
After registration, take print-out of the application summary. For printing ensure that the computer is connected to a printer with A4 size paper and header and footer are removed from page setup. In case printer is not available, you can save the form and print it at your convenience. Please note that site will not be open for printing after 17:30 hours of 15/12/2017.
ISRO Recruitment 2017-18
Official Notification & Important Dates :
- Opening date for Online Registration: 27/11/2017 (09:00 hours)
- Closing date for Online Registration: 15/12/2017 (17:30 hours)
- View Official Notification : Click Here
- Apply Online : Apply Here
- ISRO Website : http://www.sac.gov.in