Indbank Recruitment 2017
Indbank Officer Recruitment 2017
The Indbank Merchant Banking Services Limited (Indbank) published New Job Official notification for the Merchant Banker and Corporate Advisory, Equity Research Analyst, Secretarial Officer –Trainee ( Back Office Staff), Dealer (Stock Broking) posts at Indbank website http://corporate.indbankonline.com. And other details are mention below link.
Indbank Officer Jobs Notification
Indbank Merchant Banking Services Limited (Indbank), a subsidiary of Indian Bank, with headquarters in Chennai, engaged in Stock Broking, Depository Participant Activities, Distribution of Mutual Fund and other Investment products, Merchant Banking and Advisory Services invites applications from eligible candidates for the post of (a) Merchant Banker and Corporate Advisory, (b) Equity Research Analyst, (c) Secretarial Officer –Trainee ( Back Office Staff) & (d) Dealer (Stock Broking).
Indbank Vacancy details
No of post: 39
Name of posts:
- Merchant Banker and Corporate Advisory: 02 posts
- Equity Research Analyst: 1 posts
- Secretarial Officer –Trainee ( Back Office Staff): 4 posts
- Dealer (Stock Broking): 32 posts
- Merchant Banker and Corporate Advisory: MBA in Finance or any other equivalent Post-Graduation and NISM – Merchant Banking Certification.
- Equity Research Analyst: MBA in Finance or any other equivalent Post Graduation And NISM – Research Analyst Certification.
- Secretarial Officer –Trainee ( Back Office Staff): Graduate (NISM/ NCFM qualification preferable)
- Dealer (Stock Broking): Graduate with NISM / NCFM qualification
Age limit: Merchant Banker and Corporate Advisory: 25 to 40 years Equity Research Analyst: 25 to 40 years Secretarial Officer –Trainee ( Back Office Staff): 21 to 30 years Dealer (Stock Broking): 21 to 30 years
How to apply:
Interested & Eligible Candidates having above qualifications may download the application form from our website www.indbankonline.com and send duly filled in applications with the copy of the enclosures through courier / Registered Post to the above mentioned address, addressed to Assistant Vice President, HRD. Candidate can also send the scanned copy of the duly filled application with the enclosures to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note : Before applying for the post, candidate should verify and satisfy himself/herself that he/she fulfills the eligibility and other norms mentioned in this advertisement. Company would be free to reject any application at any stage of the recruitment process, if the candidate is found ineligible for the post for which he/she has applied. The decision of the Company shall be final in deciding about qualifications, experience and other eligibility norms.
Indbank Recruitment 2017
Jobs Notification & Important dates:
- Last date for receipt of duly filled in application with the copy of the enclosures 16.12.2017
- View official advertisement: Read Here
- View other details: Click here
- Website : http://corporate.indbankonline.com/