GVK EMRI Recruitment 2018 Apply for EMT & Pharmacist Jobs
GVK Emergency Management & Research Institute – EMRI Ahemdabad, Junagadh, Godhra, Valasad published Latest Recruitment Notification for the Post of EMT & Pharmacist posts. Interested & Eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment as a Walk in interview at mention below Venue & Schedule. You can view more details about GVK EMRI recruitment including No. of posts, name of post, Educational qualification, Age limit, Selection process, How to apply etc all informations are as under.
GVK EMRI Jobs 2018
Name of Board: GVK Emergency Management & Research Institute
Post Name: EMT & Pharmacist
Job Description: GVK EMRI recruitment for EMT & Pharmacist posts on contract bases.
Education Qualification: 12th Pass, Graduate etc.
Last date of Apply: 31/05/2018
GVK EMRI Gujarat Job details
- Name of posts:
- EMT: Std. 12 + ANM / GNM, HAT, B.Sc. (Any Stream)
- Pharmacist: B.Pharm and D.Pharm, fresh or experienced in relevant field.
- EMT: 18 to 28 years
- Pharmacist: 20 to 30 year
- GVK EMRI Jobs Final Selection will be based on personal interview
How to Apply
- Interested and Eligible Candidates need to remain present at below mentioned address for personal interview
- Junagadh: 108 Junagadh Janata Hospital, B/H Department of Child Disease, Junagadh
- Valsad: 108 Office, Disaster Management Office, Emergence Response Center, Jilla Seva Sadan Gate – 1, Valsad – Dharampur Road, Valsad
- Godhara (Panchmahal): 108 District Office, Collector Office, Seva Sadan – 1, Godhara, Panchmahal
- Ahmedabad: GVK Emergency Management Research Institute Gujarat, 108 Emergency Management Center, Naroda – Kathvada Raod, Naroda, Ahmedabad
Interview Dates & Official Notification
- Interview date:
- Junagadh: 24/05/2018
- Valsad / Panchmahal: 29/05/2018
- Ahmedabad: 31/05/2018
- Interview time: 10:00 to 12:00
- View detailed recruitment advertisement: Click here
About GVK EMRI : GVK EMRI (Emergency Management and Research Institute) is a pioneer in Emergency Management Services in India. As a not – for – profit professional organization operating in the Public Private Partnership (PPP) mode, GVK EMRI is the largest professional Emergency Service Provider in India today.