CBSE UGC NET July 8th Answer 2018
The Central Board of Secondary Examination (CBSE) conducts the National Eligibility Test (NET) Exam on behalf of University Grant Commission (UGC). The NET exam determines the eligibility for the recruitment of Assistant Professor and for the award of Junior Research Fellowship (JRF). The UGC NET exam is only for Indian Nationals.
UGC NET Exam Answer key (08/07/2018)
This time, CBSE is schedule to be conducted NET Exam on 8th July, 2018. The Board conducts NET Exam in 84 subjects at 91 selected NET Examination Cities across the country.
National Eligibility Test (NET) Answer key, Paper Review, (08-07-2018
On behalf of UGC, the Central Board of Secondary Education announces holding of the National Eligibility Test (NET) on 08th July 2018 for determining the eligibility of Indian nationals for the Eligibility for Assistant Professor only or Junior Research Fellowship & Eligibility for Assistant Professor Both in Indian Universities and Colleges. CBSE will conduct NET in 84 subjects at 91 selected NET Examination Cities spread across the country.
UGC NET Exam New Pattern 2018:
Paper I: 50 (fifty) multiple choice questions of 2 marks each. The candidate would be required to answer all 50 (fifty).
Paper II: 100 objective type compulsory questions. MCQs will be based on the subject selected by the candidates. Each question will carry 2 marks.
CBSE UGC NET Answer key / Paper Solution 2018 : Check Here
UGC NET Paper Review 8th July 2018 : Check Here
View and Challenge UGC NET 2018 Answer Key – Steps / Paper Review
- Visit the official CBSE NET website – https://cbsenet.nic.in/ Under Answer key section
- Click on the link “View-Challenge Answer Key and Recorded Response on OMR Sheet” on the home page.
- Log-in using your Id and password to challenge.
- Challenge answer keys or your response as per your requirement. The option to view the images of your response sheets will also be available. You can challenge more than one question.
- After submitting the challenge, you will have to pay the fee.
- Pay the prescribed amount through online mode of payment. If your challenge is accepted by the board, the fee will be refunded to the same account through which payment has been made.
- Note: Before making payment, check your name, roll number, and fee amount carefully.
- After few weeks of challenge, you can download the final answer key with the declaration of result.
UGC NET Official Answer key July 2018 – Available Soon