HAL Diploma Technicians Recruitment 2018 “Apply Online” at hal india.co.in
Applications are invited from qualified Diploma Engineers, to undergo apprenticeship training for the period of one year at HINDUSTAN AERONAUTICS LIMITED (HAL), Bangalore for the following disciplines.
HAL Recruitment 2018
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) published New Jobs notification for Recruitment of Diploma Technicians. Eligible candidates can apply online above said Jobs from its official website https://hal-india.co.in.
HAL New Job details
- Name of posts: Diploma Technicians
Candidate should posses a Diploma in Engineering \ Provisional Diploma Certificate from a recognized board of technical education in India (Candidate must be an Indian Nationalist).
A common merit list will be prepared for each core branch, based on the marks scored in the qualifying examination and candidates will be selected for the apprentice training from the merit list.
Terms and Conditions
1. Candidates must be an Indian National
- Should possess a Degree in Engineering/Diploma from a recognized University/Board in India.
- Should not have completed THREE YEARS after obtaining Degree/Diploma qualification.
- Candidates who have undergone Apprenticeship Training or undergoing similar Apprenticeship Training or registered for Apprenticeship Training under the Apprenticeship Act elsewhere are not eligible.
- Candidates with work experience of one year or more are not eligible.
How to Apply
Interested candidates can apply online through HAL web portal http://18.104.22.168/tti on or before 10/09/2018
HAL Latest Jobs Notification & Important Dates
- Last date for application: 10/09/2018
Official Website : https://hal-india.co.in