Gujarat ITI Admission 2018-19 Online Form, Merit List, Call Letter Notification itiadmission.gujarat.gov.in
Gujarat ITI Admission form 2018 Application Online Registration Merit list Dates. Directorate of Employment and Training (DET), Government of Gujarat conducts the examination for admission in private and government ITI Institutes. Gujarat ITI Admission 2018 is a State level examination. Here we are providing the all details such as exam date, merit list, admit card, eligibility criteria.
ITI Online Application Form 2018
Application Form for ITI Gujarat 2018 will be available on the official website. Candidates who wish to apply must check the eligibility criteria and then fill their application form. Candidates must fill the form carefully and should be ready with the required documents such as birth certificate, domicile certificate, course certificate, passport size photographs etc.
ITI Merit List 2018-19
Merit List for ITI Gujarat admission 2018 would be released by the directorate commission of Gujarat ITI itself. Merit List would be uploaded on the official website on the decided date. Candidates who have filled the form must check their name in the merit list and if they wish to take admission in the course, they must be present at the particular ITI on the date of counselling.
ITI Call Letter 2018
Candidates who have their names in the merit list would be eligible to sit in the counselling. The dates and place of the counselling process would be published after merit list is released. Candidates must appear at the mentioned place on the same date otherwise no excuses would be entertained by the institute afterwards. The details of Industrial Training Institute, Gujarat counselling will be updated here also.
How to Apply Gujarat ITI Admission Application Form 2018 | Candidates are recommended to keep in mind following instructions while filling up application form:
- The notification regarding Gujarat ITI Admission application form will be published by the DET, Gujarat on its official website.
- The official website of the DET, Gujarat is ‘https://itiadmission.guj.nic.in’.
- Access the official website and apply online.
- Candidates should fill all the information correctly in the form.
- Upload your recent passport size photograph and signature in the application form.
- Now make payment of application fee as it is mandatory requirement.
- The application fee is Rs.50/- only.
- Submit the application form at the end and take printout of the application form for reference in future.
Direct link to Apply ITI Admission 2018 : Click Here
Read Full Official Notification : Click Here
Download Gujarat ITI Important Dates : Click Here