High Court of Gujarat Recruitment 2017
Gujarat High Court Bharti 2017 – High Court of Gujarat, Sola, Ahmedabad Published latest jobs related notification for the Post of English & Gujarati Stenographers Grade II as Centralized Recruitment Advt. No.RC/1434/2017 (I) on Website: www.gujarathighcourt.nic.in AND http://hc-ojas.guj.nic.in.
Gujarat High Court (Ojas Stenographer) Recruitment / Bharti
The High Court of Gujarat invites ‘On-line Applications‘, from the eligible candidates, for filling up a total 109 vacancies, on the establishments of the Subordinate Courts in the State of Gujarat, by way of Competitive Examinations, vis-a-vis the various Posts, as arrayed below :
Total No. of Post : 109
Name of Post :
- English Stenographer Grade–II (Class-II) – 70
- Gujarati Stenographer Grade–II (Class-II) – 39
Education Qualification :
- English Stenographer : Graduate in any discipline from a recognized university or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Government. Speed in English Short Hand 120 w.p.m.Basic knowledge of Computer Operation is essential as per Government Resolution dated 13/08/2008.Sufficient knowledge of English, Gujarati & Hindi Language
- Gujarati Stenographer : Graduate in any discipline from a recognized university or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Government. Speed in Gujarati Short Hand 90 w.p.m.Basic knowledge of Computer Operation is essential as per Government Resolution dated 13/08/2008.Sufficient knowledge of English, Gujarati & Hindi Language
Pay Scale :
- English : Pay Matrix of Rs.44900-142400
- Gujarati : Pay Matrix of Rs.44900-142400
Age Limit : A Candidate applying for English Stenographer Grade-II or Gujarati Stenographer Grade-II, shall not be less than 21 years and not more than 40 years of age, as on 15/08/2017 i.e. the Last Date for submitting the Online Application.
Application Fees Candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Socially & Educationally Backward Classes, Differently Abled Persons and Ex-Servicemen are required to pay Examination Fees of ₨.250/- (plus the usual Bank Charges) and all other Candidates are required to pay Examination Fees of ₨.500/- (plus the usual Bank Charges), through any of the Core Banking Service Branches of the State Bank of India, using the Special Format of ‘CASH VOUCHER’, as appended to this Advertisement, from 01/08/2017 to 15/08/2017, during the Bank Working Days and Hours.
Selection Process : The Selection will be made on the basis of performance in Stenography Test of 60 Marks. The particulars thereof, are as Follow.
For Gujarati Stenographer Grade-II, at the time of transcription, Candidates will be facilitated with ‘Gujarati Indic Input Tools (MS Office Indic Version) Fonts and they can use any of the following Keyboard/Layout :
How to Apply : Before filling-up the ‘On-line Application’, Candidate is advised to thoroughly read and understand the Detailed Advertisement and the Instructions therein and should ensure that he/she fulfills all the eligibility criteria and other norms mentioned above and that the particulars filled-in by him/her are true and correct in all respects.
All eligible Candidates ONLY After Payment of their requisite Examination Fees as mentioned in Para No.4 above, should apply ‘On-line’, through the link provided on High Court Website http://hc- ojas.guj.nic.in, in the prescribed format from 01/08/2017 to 15/08/2017. Please note that the Last Date for submission of On-line Application is 15/08/2017 till 23:59 hours.
High Court of Gujarat Recruitment 2017
Important Dates & Official Notification :
- Starting date for submission of On-line Application 01/08/2017 (12:00 hours)
- Closing date for submission of On-line Application 15/08/2017 (23:59 hours)
- High Court of Gujarat Stenographer Recruitment Notification
- Apply Online Gujarat high Court Stenographer Jobs / Recruitment / Bharti 2017
- View High Court of Gujarat Official Website: http://gujarathighcourt.nic.in
- Apply Online Gujarat High Court Jobs Official website: http://hc-ojas.guj.nic.in/