SSC Recruitment 2017 for Multi Tasking Staff 8300 Post
Staff Selection Commission (SSC), is making recruitment to the posts of Multi Tasking Staff in Pay Band-1(5200- 20200/-) + Grade Pay 1800/-,(Revised Pay Scale after 7th CPC Pay Matrix Level – 01) a General Central Service Group ‘C’ Non-Gazetted, Non-Ministerial post in various Central Government Ministries / Departments / Offices, in different States / Union Territories. The Commission proposes to hold a Common Examination for all applicants for posts in different States / UTs on 16.04.2017, 30.04.2017 and 07.05.2017 and if required on subsequent dates. Candidates shortlisted on the basis of their performance in the examination will be required to appear for a descriptive type qualifying paper for testing basic language skills. The date of descriptive paper will be intimated in due course.
SSC Online Jobs for Matriculation qualified
SSC Multi Tasking Staff Jobs 2017 for Various Region (Zone Wise) Non-Technical Staff Recruitment like Central Region, Estern Region, Karnataka Kerala Region, Northern Region, Madhya Paradesh Region, Western Region, Sourthern Region on its official website www.ssc.nic.in and apply online on www.ssconline.nic.in and other details about SSC Multi Tasking Non Technical Jobs 2017 are in mention below.
SSC Multi Tasking Jobs 2017
SSC Total posts :8300
Centar Wise Post:
Central Region (CR): 325 Posts.
Eastern Region (ER): 634 Posts.
Karnataka Kerala Region (KKR): 666 Posts.
Northern Region (NR): 3186 Posts.
North Eastern Region (NER): 226 Posts.
North Western Region (NWR): 534 Posts.
Madhya Pradesh Region (MPR): 536 Posts.
Southern Region (SR): 705 Posts.
Western Region (WR): 1488 Posts.
SSC Educational Qualification: Read Official Notification need to have passed Matriculation/10th from any recognised board.
Selection Process : selected on the basis of Candidates will be selected based on Written test & Skill Test Candidates will be shortlisted for the Paper-II on the basis of their performance in Paper-I. Paper-II will only of qualifying nature. The cut-offs in Paper-I and qualifying marks in Paper-II may be different for vacancies in each State/UT will be fixed at the discretion of the Commission. Candidates for each State/UT will be finally selected based on their performance in Paper-I, subject to their meeting basic qualifying standards fixed in Paper-II.
Age Limit : 18-25 years as on 01.08.2017 (i.e. he/she must have been born not earlier than 02.08.1992 and not later than 01.08.1999)
Application Fees : Application Fee & Mode of Payment: Rs. 100 (One hundred only) Fee is exempted for all Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Physically Handicapped, and Ex- Servicemen, eligible for reservation.
How To Apply. Interested & eligible candidates may apply online SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION FORM MAY BE MADE ON WEBSITE : http://ssconline.nic.in. The Commission has devised a simplified format for the online application procedure. In this process, candidates may register once and may apply for any examination conducted by SSC. One-time registration is the permanent database for candidates. The Registration ID and password provided by the system should be kept safely so that it can be used for any examination conducted by SSC. The Registration facility is available to the candidates throughout the year on website ssc.nic.in. The registered candidates may log into the system and can proceed for application filling. The facility of on-line application (including payment of fees through debit card) will be available from 31.12.2016 to 30.01.2017 (5.00PM). However, candidates who wish to make the payment through challan of SBI, may make the payment to designated branches of SBI within the working hours of bank upto 30.01.2017 provided the challan has been generated by them before 5.00 PM of 25.01.2017. The challan generation facility will be available upto 25.01.2017 (05:00 PM) only.
Indicative Syllabus for SSC Multi Tasking Jobs written examination: Paper-I Questions on
- ‘General Intelligence and Reasoning’will be non-verbal considering the functions attached to the post. Questions on Numerical Aptitude and General English will be simple, of a level that an average matriculate will be in a position to answer comfortably. Questions on General Awareness will be also of similar standard. General Intelligence: It would include questions of non-verbal type. The test will include questions on similarities and differences, space visualization, problem solving, analysis, judgment, decision making, visual memory, discriminating observation, relationship concepts, figure classification, arithmetical number series, non-verbal series etc. The test will also include questions designed to test the candidate’s abilities to deal with abstract ideas and symbols and their relationship, arithmetical computation and other analytical functions.
- English Language: Candidates’ understanding of the Basics of English Language, its vocabulary, grammar, sentence structure, synonyms, antonyms and its correct usage, etc. his/her writing ability would be tested.
- Numerical Aptitude:This paper will include questions on problems relating to Number Systems, Computation of Whole Numbers, Decimals and Fractions and relationship between Numbers, Fundamental arithmetical operations, Percentages, Ratio and Proportion, Averages, Interest, Profit and Loss, Discount, use of Tables and Graphs, Mensuration, Time and Distance, Ratio and Time, Time and Work, etc.
- General Awareness: Questions will be designed to test the ability of the candidate’s general awareness of the environment around him and its application to society. Questions will also be designed to test knowledge of current events and of such matters of everyday observation and experience in their scientific aspects as may be expected of an educated person. The test will also include questions relating to India and its neighbouring countries especially pertaining to Sports, History, Culture, Geography, Economic scene, General Polity including Indian Constitution, and Scientific Research etc. These questions will be such that they do not require a special study of any discipline.
- SSC Multi Tasking Jobs 2017 Online Application Start Date:31-12-2016
- SSC Multi Tasking Recruitment 2017 Online Application Closing Dt:30-01-2017
SSC Recruitment 2017 for Multi Tasking Staff 8300 Post
View SSC Multi Tasking Jobs 2017 Notification
Apply Online SSC Multi Tasking Jobs / Recruitment 2017