AAI Jr Executive Officer Recruitment 2017
Airport Authority of India (AAI) published latest official jobs notification for the Post of Junior Executive Officer for 200 Vacancy at https://www.aai.aero.
AAI Executive Officer Jobs / Vacancy 2017
Airports Authority of India (AAI), a Government of India Public Sector Enterprise, constituted by an Act of Parliament, is entrusted with the responsibility of creating, upgrading, maintaining and managing civil aviation infrastructure both on the ground and air space in the country. AAI has been conferred with the Mini Ratna Category – I Status.
Airports Authority of India Recruitment 2017
Airports Authority of India invites applications from eligible candidates possessing valid GATE-2016 Marks through AAI’s website: www.aai.aero for posts to be filled as per details given below:
AAI Vacancy 2017 details
No. of posts: 200
Name of posts: Junior Executive Officer
- Engineering- Civil: 50 Posts
- Engineering- Electrical: 50 Posts
- Electronics: 100 Posts
Junior Executive (Engineering- Civil) : Full time regular Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Technology in Civil with minimum 60%marks from a recognized / deemed university or from an apex Institution i.e. IIT recognized by Government of India and having qualifying GATE marks on GATE Score card for the year 2016.
Junior Executive (Engineering- Electrical) : Full time regular Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Technology in Electrical with minimum 60% marks from a recognized / deemed university or from an apex Institution i.e. IIT recognized by Government of India and having qualifying GATE marks on GATE Score card for the year 2016.
Junior Executive (Electronics) : Full time regular Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Technology with minimum 60%marks in Electronics/ Telecommunications/ Electrical with specialization in Electronics from a recognized/ deemed university or from an apex Institution i.e., IIT recognized by Government of India and having valid GATE Marks for the year 2016.
Age limit: Not more than 27 years for AS ON 30/09/2017 Unreserved Candidate. Not more than 30 years for OBC candidate. Not more than 32 years for SC/ST Candidate. For Ex-servicemen, age relaxation is applicable as prescribed by Govt. of India orders issued from time-to-time.
Application Fee: Rs.300/- (Rs. Three Hundred only) is to be paid by the candidates through ONLINE MODE ONLY. However, the SC/ST/PWD/Female candidates are exempted from payment of fee. Fee submitted by any other mode will not be accepted.
- Before applying for the post, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility and other norms mentioned in the Furnishing of wrong/false information will be a disqualification and AAI will not be responsible for any consequence of furnishing of such wrong/false information.
- Screening and eligibility will be based on the details provided by the Candidates shortlisted on the basis of GATE Marks will be called directly for document verification which will be held at Corporate Headquarters at New Delhi.
- Candidates already working in Government/Semi-Government/Public Sector Undertaking are required to produce “No Objection Certificate” from the present employer at the time of document Other claims such as undertaking to resign in the event of selection, acknowledged copy of applied NOC /resignation letter, experience certificate etc. shall not be considered in place of NOC.
- Call letter for appearing for document verification will be sent to the candidates at their registered e-mail Candidates will not be allowed to appear for document verification without a copy of the call letter.
Scale of Pay: Rs.16400-3%-40500 (E-1)
Emoluments: In addition to Basic Pay, increment @ 3% of Basic Pay per annum, Dearness Allowance, Perks @ 46% of Basic Pay, HRA and Other benefits which includes CPF, Gratuity, Social Security Schemes, Medical Benefits, uniform allowance etc., are admissible as per AAI rules. The Cost to Company per annum would be around Rs. 7.2 lakhs approximately for the post of Junior Executive respectively. The Pay package is due for revision as per DPE guidelines under the 3rd PRC .
How to apply: Candidates are advised to read the following instructions carefully before applying on-line and also all the instructions given on main instruction page of the on-line applications:
- Candidates are required to apply On-line through the link available on www.aai.aero under tab “CAREERS”. No other means/mode of submission of applications will be accepted under any circumstances.
- Candidates should have a valid personal e-mail It should be kept active during the currency of this recruitment process. The candidates are requested to check regularly their e-mail/AAI’s website for any communication from AAI.
- Before starting to fill up the on-line application, the candidates should keep at hand the following details/documents/information:-
AAI Jr Executive Officer Recruitment 2017
Important dates & Official Notification :