Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has published with Advertisement No. F.No.3/2/2017–P&P-II: The Staff Selection Commission will hold an open competitive Computer Based Examination for Recruitment of Sub-Inspectors in Delhi Police, Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs) and Assistant Sub Inspectors in CISF, in the month of June & July 2017, the details of which are as under & official website : www.ssc.nic.in More Details about SSC Recruitment 2017 e.g. age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee and how to apply are given below.
Total No. of Posts: 2221 Posts
Name of Posts:
- Sub-Inspector (GD) inCAPFs: (Central Armed Police Forces)
- The post carries pay scale of Level-6 (Rs.35400-112400/-) and is classified as Group ‘B’ (Non-Gazetted), Non-Ministerial.
- Sub Inspector (Executive) – (Male/ Female) in Delhi Police:
- The post carries pay scale of Leve-6 (Rs.35400-112400/-) and is classified as Group ‘C’(Non-Gazetted) by Delhi Police.
- Assistant Sub-Inspector (Executive) in CISF:
- The post carries pay scale of Level-5 (Rs.29200-92300) and is classified as Group ‘C’ (Non-Gazetted).
- A Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police
- B Sub-Inspector in Border Security Force (BSF)
- C Sub-Inspector in Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)
- D Sub-Inspector in Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF)
- E Sub-Inspector in Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBPF)
- F Sub-Inspector in Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB)
- G Assistant Sub-Inspector in Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)
Education Qualification : BACHELOR’S DEGREE FROM A RECOGNISED UNIVERSITY OR EQUIVALENT. (more in official notification)
Pay Scale :
- Sub-Inspector (GD) in CAPFs : (Central Armed Police Forces) : The post carries pay scale of Level-6 (Rs.35400-112400/-) and is classified as Group ‘B’ (Non- Gazetted), Non-Ministerial.
- Sub Inspector (Executive) – (Male/ Female) in Delhi Police: The post carries pay scale of Leve-6 (Rs.35400-112400/-) and is classified as Group ‘C’(Non- Gazetted) by Delhi Police.
- Assistant Sub-Inspector (Executive) in CISF: The post carries pay scale of Level-5 (Rs.29200-92300) and is classified as Group ‘C’ (Non- Gazetted).
AGE LIMITS for the post of Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police & CAPFs and Assistant Sub Inspector in CISF is 20-25 years. (Relaxation Applicable See in official Notification)
Scheme of Examination : The examination will consist of two papers. Paper-I will be held from 30.06.2017 to 07.07.2017 and Paper – II will be held on 08.10.2017. Detail of these papers will be as follows:-
Paper – I
- General Intelligence and Reasoning
- General Knowledge and General Awareness
- Quantitative Aptitude
- English Comprehension
Paper – II
- English language & Comprehension.
PHYSICAL STANDARDS :
- For male candidates only GENERAL (Height : 170, / Chest : 80 Unexpanded 85 Expanded)
- For candidates belonging to Hill areas of Garhwal, Kumaon, Himachal Pradesh, Gorkhas, Dogras, Marathas, Kashmir Valley, Leh & Ladakh regions of J&K, North-Eastern States and Sikkim (Height : 165, / Chest : 80 Unexpanded 85 Expanded)
- For all candidates belonging to Scheduled Tribes (Height : 5 / Chest : 77 Unexpanded 82 Expanded)
MODE OF SELECTION: Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their performance in Paper-I & Paper-II of the examination only. Allocation of candidates will be made to User Departments depending upon their merit position and the option exercised by them.
Procedure for Online Submission of Application :
- On-line application will be available w.e.f. 22-04-2017 to 15-05-2017 (upto 5.00 PM)
- The Commission has devised a simplified format for the online application procedure. In the process candidates may register once and may apply for any examination conducted by SSC.
- One-time registration is the permanent database of The Registration ID and password provided by the system should be kept safely so that it can be used for applying to any examination conducted by SSC. The registration facility is available to the candidates throughout the year on website http://ssc.nic.in. The registered candidates may log into the system and can proceed for application filling. The facility of online application (including payment of fees through SBI net banking/ Credit or debit cards of any banks) will be available from 22.04.2017 to 15.05.2017 (upto 5.00 PM). However, candidates who wish to make the payment through challan of SBI, may make the payment to designated branches of SBI within the working hours of bank up to 18.05.2017 provided the challan has been generated by them before 5.00 PM of 15.05.2017.
- The online submission of the application may be made at website http://ssconline.nic.in. Candidate should read the instructions in this Notice carefully before making any entry or selecting options. Candidate should provide all the required details while filling up the online form. Mandatory fields are marked with * (asterisk) sign. The filling of online application contains two parts: Registration Part (In case not registered earlier) and Application Part.
- View SSC Sub Inspector, CAPF, Assistant Sub Inspector Jobs