LIC Housing Finance Recruitment 2017
LIC Housing Finance Ltd (LIC HFL) published latest official jobs notification for the post of Assistant & Assistant Managers for 264 Recruitment at http://www.lichousing.com/recruitment.php.
LIC Housing Recruitment 2017 Official Notification read
LIC Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates who must be an Indian Citizen for selection and appointment as Assistant/Assistant Manager. The vacancies are as under: So, Candidates must apply Online for above mentioned post and read full official notification and other details are as under.
No. of posts: 264
Name of posts:
- Assistant: 164 Posts
- Assistant Managers: 100 Posts
- Assistant:Graduation (minimum aggregate 60% marks)
- Assistant Managers:MBA in any discipline from a recognized university/ institute/ board (minimum aggregate 60% marks)
Important Details :
For Assistant: Candidates are allowed to apply for vacancy from only one state, The centre of online examination for the post of Assistant will be restricted to the state opted by the candidate, In case of multiple registrations, only latest valid registration will be kept valid , Candidates applying for a particular state will be posted preferably in that state initially and can be transferred to any other state later subject to the requirement and suitability.
For Assistant Manager: : Posting may be anywhere in India based on the requirement of the Company
REMUNERATION (Salary Pay Scale) :
Assistant: The starting basic pay of Rs. 13,980/- per month in the scale of 13980 – 860(1) – 14840 – 940(2) – 16720 – 1060(5) – 22020 – 1230(2) – 24480 – 1500(3) – 28980 – 1565(2) – 32110 and other admissible allowances as per rules shall be payable. Total emoluments per month will be approximately Rs. 21,236/- (depends upon the place of posting) plus Sodexo Coupons, Provident Fund, Mediclaim, Gratuity, LTC, Group Insurance Scheme, Housing Loan, Performance Linked Incentive and other benefits as per rules.
Assistant Manager: The starting basic pay of Rs. 32,815/- per month in the scale of 32815 – 1685(14) – 56405 – 1755(3) – 61670 and other admissible allowances as per rules shall be payable. Total emoluments per month will be approximately Rs. 49,805/- (depends upon the place of posting) plus Sodexo Coupons, Provident Fund, Mediclaim, Gratuity, LTC, Group Insurance Scheme, Housing Loan, Performance Linked Incentive and other benefits as per rules.
Age limit: 21 to 28 years (as on 01/07/2017)
Application Fee: Rs. 500/- . GST @ 18% will be charged on Application Fee. The above fee is applicable to all candidates and non-refundable. Candidates should pay the requisite fee through the online mode only. Applicants have to bear the transaction charges as applicable for online payment.
Assistant: 6 months from the date of joining which may be extended for a maximum period of 6 months.
Assistant Manager: Before appointment as Assistant Manager, there will be a training period of 1 year as Management Trainee from the date of joining. A consolidated salary of Rs. 25,000/- per month will be paid during this training period. The appointment to the post of Assistant Manager will be subject to successful and satisfactory completion of the training period. There will be a probation period of 1 year from the date of appointment as Assistant Manager which may be extended for a maximum period of 1 year.
- Assistant Online Examination and Interview
- Assistant Manager Online Examination and Interview
Online examination will be of objective type, multiple choice of total two hours duration comprising the following sections:
- English Language: 50 Questions & 50 Marks | 35 Minutes
- Logical Reasoning: 50 Questions & 50 Marks | 35 Minutes
- General Awareness: 50 Questions & 50 Marks | 15 Minutes
- Numerical Ability: 50 Questions & 50 Marks | 35 Minutes
- Total: 200 Questions & 200 Marks | 120 Minutes
The online examination will be separate for Assistant and Assistant Manager. It will be in English language only. There will be penalty for wrong answers in the online examination. For every wrong answer to a question given by the candidate, one fourth or 0.25 of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty to arrive at corrected score. If a question is left blank, i.e. no answer is given by the candidate; there will be no penalty for that question.
Interview: Depending upon the number of vacancies, only those candidates who rank sufficiently high in the order of merit based on their respective Marks in Online Examination for Assistant/Assistant Manager will be called for interview. Candidates who do not obtain the minimum qualifying marks in the Interview shall be disqualified from further selection. Final selection will be made on the basis of combined marks of Online Examination and Interview strictly according to the merit ranking, subject to minimum qualifying marks in the Interview. The final merit list and selection will be separate for the post of Assistant & Assistant Manager. The Company reserves the right to change the selection procedure, if necessary.
Medical Examination: Selected candidate will have to undergo Medical Examination and will be appointed as Assistant/Assistant Manager subject to him/her being found medically fit by the Medical Examiner authorized by LIC HFL for this purpose.
How to apply LIC Housing Finanance Recruitment 2017 ?
- Candidates are necessarily required to Apply Online through LIC HFL’s website (www.lichousing.com) under the heading “Careers”. No other means/mode of applications will be accepted.
- Candidates satisfying the conditions of eligibility as on 01.07.2017 are required to log in to the LIC HFL’s website and click on “Careers” and go to “Job Opportunities” to open the page “RECRUITMENT OF ASSISTANTS/ASSISTANT MANAGERS”. Option is available on the page to view the detailed advertisement and also to Apply Online, which will redirect the candidates to the online registration page. The candidate is required to keep details about bio-data ready to enable him/her to fill up the application form The name of the candidate and his/her father/husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the certificate/mark sheets. At the time of online examination, the acceptable identity proof should also bear the same name.
- Before applying online, a candidate will be required to have a scanned (digital) image of his/her photograph and signature as per the specifications given in “GUIDELINES FOR SCANNING THE PHOTOGRAPH AND SIGNATURE” mentioned at the end.
- In the event of the candidate not being able to fill the data in one go, candidate can save the data already When the data is saved, provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the provisional registration number and password. Email/SMS indicating the provisional Registration Number and Password will be sent on the mobile number and email address provided during registration. Candidates can reopen the saved data using provisional Registration Number and Password and edit the particulars, if needed. The facility will be available for three times in all. Once the application is filled completely, candidate should submit the data and pay fees to complete the registration process.
LIC Housing Finance Recruitment 2017
Important dates & Official Jobs Notification www.lichousing.com
- Start of online registration and payment of fees 08.2017
- End of online registration and payment of fees 09.2017
- Downloading of Call letters for Online Examination 09.2017
- Online Examination (Assistant Manager) 10.2017 (tentative)
- Online Examination (Assistant) 10.2017 (tentative)
- View Official Jobs Advt. Notification : Check Here
- Apply Online LIC Housing Finance Jobs / Recruitment 2017
- View More details about LIC Housing Finance Bharti 2017
- View official website : http://www.lichousing.com