BAOU Recruitment 2018 (Registrar, Clerks, PA cum Steno to VC & Professor)
BAOU Recruitment 2018
Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Open University – BAOU published an official notification for Recruitment of Registrar, Clerks, PA cum Steno to VC & Professor for 10 posts. Eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment Visit BAOU Official website baou.edu.in and other details see at official notification mention below (link).
No. of posts: 10
Name of Posts:
Registrar: 01 Post
- Social Work: 01 Post
- Computer Science: 01 Post
- Education: 01 Post
- Management: 01 Post
PA cum Steno to VC: 01 Post
Junior Clerk: 04 Posts
BAOU Vacancy Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification & Age: Various Degree (see details in official advertisement)
Application Fee: The candidates have to pay prescribed processing fees only by the D.D in favor of Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Open University payable at Ahmedabad. No other mode of payment will be accepted. The processing fee (application form fee) is Rs. 500/- for other candidate and Rs. 250/- for SC / ST and PH candidate. Candidate need to apply fresh and pay fees even if he/she was applied earlier.
BAOU Selection Process
The University reserves the right to short-list the candidates on the merit-based/aptitude test/written test criteria or any other method for the purpose of inviting the candidates for interview. The decision of University with regard to the process of selection shall be final and binding on the candidate.
How to Apply
BAOU Recruitment 2018
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for above said posts. The Hard Paper Copy of the Application Form should reach to the University on or before Dt. 27/02/2018 by Registered Post AD or Speed Post only. The applicant should ensure that the application is submitted to the University through Registered Post A.D/Speed Post so as to reach to the Registrar, Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Open University, “Jyotirmay’ Parisar, Sarkhej Gandhinagar Highway,Chharodi, Ahmedabad – 382 481. Please write Application for the post of _____________ on top of envelope.
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE CANDIDATES PLEASE READ CAREFULLY THE INSTRUCTIONS MENTIONED BELOW
- The applicant is required to submit the application in hard copy to the University.
- The hard paper copy application should be filled in the candidate’s own handwriting.
- A candidate who knowingly or willfully furnishes incorrect or false particulars or suppresses material information, will be disqualified and if appointed will be liable to be dismissed from service, without any notice.
- If the space against any item in the Application Form is insufficient, full particulars should be given on a separate sheet of paper which should be attached to the application, entering at the appropriate place a reference to the sheet attached. Column no. 14 is compulsory to fill up in the table given.
- The candidate must possess all the essentially required qualifications at the time of the last date by the University.
- Direct or indirect lobbying will be liable for disqualification.
- No application after last date will be considered. The Hard Paper Copy of the Application Form should reach to the University on or before Dt. 27/02/2018 by Registered Post AD or Speed Post only and last date for online submission is Dt. 20/02/2018.
- The fee towards processing the application paid by the applicant is non-refundable and no correspondence in this respect will be entertained.
- The University reserves the right to short-list the candidates on the merit-based/aptitude test/written test criteria or any other method for the purpose of inviting the candidates for interview. The decision of University with regard to the process of selection shall be final and binding on the candidate.
- University shall reserve the right to adopt and practice appropriate method of evaluating the candidate during the course of the interview and it shall be binding upon the candidate.
- Candidates, if invited for interviews, will have to come at their own expense.
- The University reserves the right to fill or not to fill the post and also to make any amendments.
- Candidates already in employment in University, Educational Institutions, Government Establishments and Organizations shall have to send their applications through their present employer on or before the prescribed date. However, due to any unavoidable circumstances if the application through proper channel is likely to be delayed then an advance copy must reach the university Office on or before the due Persons employed after making application in response to this advertisement must bring a ‘No Objection Certificate’ at the time of interview from their employers.
- A salary certificate showing pay, A. and other allowances being paid by their Institution/Office/Firm should be enclosed with the application form and also be produced at the time of interview.
- Candidates must enclose the self-attested copies of all mark sheet and passing Certificates of examinations e. Higher Secondary, Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree/Doctorate etc. In the absence of the self-attested copies of Mark sheets/Certificates etc. application shall be considered as incomplete and such applicants may not be invited for interview.
Official Recruitment Notification – Important Dates
- Last date for online application: 20/02/2018
- Last date for Hard Paper Copy of the Application Form should reach to the University: 27/02/20181)
- Instrucation : English
- Eligibility criteria
- API Score sheet
- Application Form : English
- Apply online