ACPC Admission 2015 – ACPC Degree Engineering Admission 2015 – ACPC Admission Programe 2015 – ACPC Online Admission 2015 – ACPC B.E./B.Tech Admission 2015 – ACPC Online Engineering Admission Program Declared. “Admission Committee for Professional Courses (ACPC)” to regulate the admission of candidates to the professional degree courses respectively. The mission assigned to these Committees is to carry out the counseling process in a fair and transparent manner. The admission process is conducted by these Committees strictly on the basis of merit and the preference of the candidate. The functions of the Committee are as follows:
- The Committee shall supervise, monitor and control the entire process of admission to the candidates seeking admissions to the professional educational colleges or institutions.
- The Committee shall prepare the merit list in accordance with the provisions of the acts and the rules made there under.
- The Committee shall allocate the Government Seats and the Management Seats in accordance with the provisions of the acts and the rules made there under.
- The Committee shall ensure that admission in the Government Seats and the Management Seats are made as per the merit list prepared and that no candidate is admitted against the Management seats unless his name appears in the merit list.
- The Committee shall perform such other functions as may be assigned to it by the Government.
Misleading advertisements by individuals/agents/institutes are appearing in news papers for direct admission in professional courses (degree/diploma) on the management seats. As a matter of caution to the students and the parents, it is brought to the kind attention of all concerned that admission process for AICTE approved and University affiliated degree/diploma courses in engineering/pharmacy colleges in the State of Gujarat is solely undertaken by the Admission Committee for Professional Courses, L.D. College of Engineering Campus, Ahmedabad within the prescribed time limit. On Management seats the admission process will be carried out by the respective institute purely on merit basis and as per the guidelines issued by the ACPC. The admission list should be got endorsed by the ACPC. Only the list endorsed by ACPC will be enrolled by the University. The advertisement published by respective institutes for admission in management seats is also uploaded in the ACPC website. All concerned are hereby informed that instead of going through the misleading advertisements; contact the ACPC on the phone No.26304118, 26300360.
Detailed information is available in our website www.jacpcldce.ac.in
View / Download ACPC B.E./B.Tech. Admission 2015
View More Details on ACPC Admission 2015