BEL Recruitment 2017
Bharat Electronics Limited – BEL (A Government of India Enterprise, under the Ministry of Defence) published Deputy Engineer Jobs 2017 Notification at BEL Website www.bel-india.com. Bharat Electronics Limited – Ghaziabad, India’s premier Navaratna Defence Electronics Company requires following outstanding personnel on 5 years fixed term basis (extendable by another 5 years). Interested & Eligible Candidates Apply BEL Engineer 2017 Jobs before read full official notification and other details at mention below link.
BEL Dy. Engineer Posts Details
No of post: 24 posts
Name of Posts:
- Electronics: 18 posts
- Computer Science: 06 posts
B.E. / B.Tech / B.Sc Engg./AMIE from AICTE approved College/Institute or a recognised University. First class in the indicated qualification for General and OBC candidates. Pass class for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
The candidates who have acquired BE/B.Tech/ B.Sc Engg /AMIE degree, the following discipline only are eligible –
- Electronics Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Communication Engineering
- Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering
- Telecommunication Engineering
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Computer Engineering
Age limit Dy. Engineer (E-II grade) –
- General Candidates: 27 years (DOB on or after 01.11.1990)
- OBC candidates: 30 years (DOB on or after 01.11.1987)
- SC/ST candidates: 32 years (DOB on or after 01.11.1985)
- PWD candidates:Five years in addition to the age limit/relaxation permitted in the respective category.
- Ex-Servicemen:Relaxation as per government guidelines.
Rs.500/- for General/OBC Candidates, No fees for All Other Candidates (ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD)
PAY SCALE (Pre-revised)–
Dy. Engineer (E-II grade) – Rs. 16,400 – 3% – Rs. 40,500 + admissible allowances
JOB SPECIFICATION –
These vacancies are for site installation, commissioning, operations & maintenance support, design, production, testing, product assurance, quality assurance, sales, commercial, marketing, sub-contract, etc of BEL Equipments/ Systems.. The customer Sites are –
- Jodhpur (Rajasthan)
- Wadsar (Ahemdabad)
- Barnala (Punjab)
- Ambala (Haryana)
- Shillong (Arunachal Pradesh)
- Salua (West Bengal)
- Memaura (Lucknow)
- Bangalore (Karnataka)
- Port Blair (Andaman & Nicobar Islands)
Any other BEL Customer sites, BEL units/Regional Offices/any other work Area of BEL/Regional Service Centers (RSCs)/ anywhere in India or abroad decided by BEL.
- ENGINEER (E-II grade) ELECTRONICS: Min 2 years of experience in Design, development, Testing, installation, commissioning & maintenance of Electronics & Communication systems like High End Servers, Work stations, storage, Switches, Computer Hardware, PLAS, PLDs and FPGAS. Hands – on experience in OS like Linux, RT Linux, Oracle, RHEL, Database. OS & Software Application porting, Code quality testing, system integration testing, software performance testing. Network managing layer-2/layer-3 switches, router managing IPV-4/IPV-6 network, storage area network, switch stacking and network interface cards.
- COMPUTER SCIENCE: Min. 2 years of Design Experience in Qt, C++, Java, Web Designing, Geographical Information System and RDMS such as Oracle, MySQL and DB-2. Experience in network administration with hands on experience in field of VPN modelling, WAN modelling, and administration of managed and unmanaged network Understanding and hands on experience in managing layer-2 / layer-3 switches, routers. Experience in handling and managing IPV-4 / IPV- 6 networks, Storage Area Network, Switch Stacking and Network Interface cards.
Selection will be through a Written Test followed by Interview (only for those candidates who will be shortlisted based on their performance in the written test).
How to Apply
Candidates who meet the above eligibility criteria may download the application form from the website www.bel-india.com and send it along with the photocopies of the following documents:
- SSLC Marks Card as proof of age.
- Graduation Marks Card and final degree certificate.
- Experience certificate/s.
- Category Certificate (OBC Caste certificate issued on or after 01.11.2016.)
- Copy of Application Fee Payment Receipt
Candidates willing to apply should submit their application in the prescribed format along with the copies of the relevant documents in support of eligibility and the Application fee payment receipt/Challan with the Journal Number, in a sealed cover super scribing “Application for the post of Dy. Engineer (Comp.Sc) / Dy. Engineer (Electronics)” and addressed to Manager (HR&A), Bharat Electronics Limited, Sahibabad Industrial Area, Ghaziabad – 201010 by post/courier.
BEL Recruitment 2017
Official Notification & Important Date
- Start Date for Submission of Application: 31/10/2017
- Last date for Submission of Application: 25/11/2017