BHEL Recruitment 2017 | Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited (BHEL) is Published its latest Jobs Notification for the 770 vacancies for the post BHEL Trade Apprentice Trainee recruitment 2017 in who completed ITI,12TH,10TH to apply recruitment in BHEL 2017 online before 20.04.2017.
BHEL Recruitment 2017 for Apprentice
BHEL company provides its services in the sector of Power Generation, Oil & Gas, Transportation and sectors related to. As the company has lots of branches in all over India require substantial staff for the various subdivisions in the company. BHEL invites application for the post of ITI Apprenticeship, Technician Apprenticeship in various discipline/trade. The detailed eligibility and application process is given below.
Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited Tiruchirappalli Jobs
Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) owned by the Government of India, is an engineering and manufacturing company based in New Delhi, India. Established in 1964, BHEL is India’s largest power plant equipment manufacturer. BHEL’s Tiruchirappalli Unit, from a humble beginning, has grown by leaps and bounds and has been contributing to the BHEL Corporation and to the Nation in a significant manner.
BHEL Recruitment 2017 – 770 Trade Apprentice Vacancies Details
Post Name: Trade Apprentice
No. of Vacancies: 770 posts
- Fitter: 236 Posts
- Welder (G&E): 191 Posts
- Turner: 30 Posts
- Machinist: 31 Posts
- Electrician: 63 Posts
- Wireman: 30 Posts
- Electronic Mechanic: 30 Posts
- Instrument Mechanic: 23 Posts
- AC & Refrigeration: 20 Posts
- Draughts Man (Mechanical): 15 Posts
- Programme & System Administration Assistant: 36 Posts
- Forger & Heat Treater: 10 Posts
- Carpenter: 26 Posts
- Plumber: 26 Posts
- MLT Pathology: 03 Posts
Education Qualification : Candidates Should Passed 10th class exam under 10+2 System of education with Science & Maths Subjects or its equivalent and ITI in the relevant trades
Pay Scale: Rs.6430-8270/- per month
How to Apply BHEL Apprentice 2017
- Step 1 : Eligible Candidates should register themselves for apprenticeship in Government of India Apprenticeship portal apprenticeship.gov.in Candidate should select “Establishment Search” under Establishment menu in the above site and select “Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited, Trichy” for undergoing apprenticeship training with BHEL. This is compulsory. If the candidate does not select “Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited, Trichy” for undergoing apprenticeship training, their applications cannot be processed further. After Candidates should apply online through BHEL Trichy Website. The last date for submission of online applications is 20/04/2017.
Apply Online BHEL Recruitment 2017 for Apprentice
- Last date for Submission of Online Applications – 08/02/2017
- Last date for Submission of Hard copy of Application – 14/02/2017
- Declaration of Merit List – 06/03/2017
- Tentative dates for Interview – 16/03/2017 to 18/03/2017
- Uploading Final List of Selected Candidates – 22/03/2017