BSF Recruitment 2017
Border Security Force Recruitment 2017: BSF has issued a notification for the recruitment of BSF Para Medical Staff Vacancy at 33 Posts. Interested candidates can apply by 30 days from the date of publication of advertisement. Other details Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below link. Read Full official notification.
BSF Sub Inspector, Constable Bharti 2017
Border Security Force (BSF) published Latest jobs / Recruitment an official notification for the post of Sub Inspector (Staff Nurse), Assistant Sub Inspector (Pharmacist Qualified), Constable (Kahar) 33 posts at BSF Website www.bsf.nic.in.
BSF Job details
BSF will hold an All India examination for recruitment of the various posts of Para medical staff in BSF for the Year 2017. Candidates are advice to go through the requirement of educational qualification, age, physical standards, etc and satiety themselves that the are eligible for the post, before applying. BSF reserves the right to cancel the candidature of any candidate at any stage of the selection process, if he is found not qualifying any of the prescribed eligibility criteria. The detailed advertisement is available on the website of the BSF www.bsf.nic.in
No. of posts: 33
Name of posts:
- Sub Inspector (Staff Nurse): 02
- Assistant Sub Inspector (Pharmacist Qualified): 21
- Constable (Kahar): 10
Sub Inspector (Staff Nurse): Candidates Need to 10+2 or equivalent or Degree/ Diploma in General Nursing Program.
Assistant Sub Inspector (Pharmacist Qualified): Candidates Should be 10+2 or equivalent or Degree in Diploma in Pharmacy from any recognized institution of the central or state government.
Constable (Kahar): Need to Pass in Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized Board.
- Sub Inspector: 21 to 30 years
- Assistant Sub Inspector: 18 to 25 years
- Constable: 18 to 23 years
Age Relaxation: 05 years for SC/ST Candidates, 03 years for OBC Candidates & 10 years for Ex. Servicemen Candidates.
Application fee: Rs. 200/- (for SI/Staff Nurse) Rs. 100/-ASI(PH) and Constable(Kahar).
BSF Jobs Candidates Final selection will be based on Written test, Physical Measurement, Physical Efficiency test, Professional Knowledge/trade test & Medical Examination.
How to apply:
- Eligible applicants have to submit their applications as per the prescribe applications.
- Two self attested recent passport size photographs should be affixed on the application form.
- Two self-addressed envelopes of size of 25*12 Cms with postal stamp worth Rs. 27/- each should also be attached with the application form.
- The envelope containing application must be superscribed in bold letters as “APPLICATION FOR THE RECRUITMENT OF PARA MEDICAL STAFF-20I7..
- Application envelop should be reach before last date to below address.
Application Sending Address: View address in our mentioned link of advertisement.
BSF Recruitment 2017
Official Notification & Important dates:
- Date of published advt:- 27th November 2017.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application:- It is requested that maximum possible publicity may please be given and may kindly be ensured that the advertisement is published in Employment News/Rozgar Samachar latest by 27th Nov 2017.
- Last Date for Submission of Application will be 30 days from the date of publication of advertisement.
- View official advertisement & Download application form: Read / Download
- View BSF website : www.bsf.nic.in.