IOCL Engineer Recruitment 2017
IOCL Jobs 2017
Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) published latest jobs notification for the Post of Jr. Engineering Assistant for 45 Vacancy on IOCL Official website : https://www.iocl.com and other details Candidates read full official notification and other details check mention below link.
IOCL Jr. Engineering Assistant
Indian Oil Corporation Limited, the largest commercial undertaking in India and a Fortune “Global 500” company requires result oriented experienced personnel with initiative and enterprise for its Mathura Refinery, Uttar Pradesh. Online Applications are invited from bright, young and energetic persons of Indian Nationality for the following posts in the pay scale of Rs.11,900-32,000/- (pre revised).
No of post: 45 posts Notification Advt. No. : MR/HR/RECT/JEA(ALL INDIA)/2017
Name of posts:
Jr. Engineering Assistant
- Production – Chemical : 15 Posts
- Electrical : 07 Posts
- Mechanical : 13 Posts
- Instrumentation : 09 Posts
- Fire & Safety : 01 Post
Jr. Engineering Assistant (Production Chemical)
3 years Diploma in Chemical/Refinery & Petrochemical Engg. Or BSc (Maths, Physics, Chemistry or Industrial Chemistry) from a recognized Institute/University with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate for General & OBC candidates and 45% in case of SC/ST candidates against reserved positions
Jr. Engineering Assistant (Electrical)
3 years Diploma in Electrical Engineering from a recognized Institute/University with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate for General & OBC candidates and 45% in case of SC/ST/PwBD candidates against reserved/identified for PwBD positions.
Jr. Engineering Assistant (Mechanical)
3 years Diploma course in Mechanical Engineering from recognized Institute/University with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate for General & OBC candidates and 45% in case of SC/ST/PwBD candidates against reserved /identified for PwBD positions or Matric with ITI in Fitter Trade with pass class.
Jr. Engineering Assistant (Instrumentation)
3 years Diploma course in Instrumentation/ Instrumentation & Electronics / Instrumentation and Control Engineering from a recognized Institute/University with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate for General & OBC candidates and 45% in case of SC/ST/PwBD candidates against reserved/identified for PwBD positions.
Jr. Engineering Assistant (Fire & Safety)
Matric plus Sub-Officer’s Course from NFSC-Nagpur or Equivalent (Regular course) from any other recognized institute with Heavy Vehicle Driving License. Physical Standards (Minimum): Height:165 cm, Weight:50 kg, Chest:Normal:81 cm, Expanded:86.5 cm, and Eyesight normal(6/6 in both the eyes; without glasses), colour vision normal and Free from -Vertigo problem, disease of heart/lungs/ kidney, abnormal blood pressure, Knock Knee, Flat Feet, Squint eye and stammering.
Age limit: 18 to 26 years
Application fee: General and OBC candidates have to pay Rs.150/- though Online mode using either Debit/Credit Card or through Net-Banking only. SC/ST/PwD/ExSM candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
Pay : Besides Basic Pay and Industrial pattern of DA, the other allowances / benefits include HRA/ subsidized housing accommodation (as per availability), Medical Facilities, Productivity/ Performance Incentive Scheme, Gratuity, Contributory Provident Fund, Employees’ Pension Scheme, Group Personal Accident Insurance, Leave Encashment, Leave Travel Concession/LFA, Contributory Superannuation
The selection process will comprise of Written Test and a Skill/Proficiency/Physical Test(SPPT) which will be of qualifying nature. Category-wise and Post-wise Merit list shall be drawn on the basis of marks obtained in the Written Test, only for such candidates who qualify in the SPPT.
How to apply:
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online from https://www.iocl.com before 31/10/2017. How to Online Registration Step are mention below.
- 1st Step Candidates meeting the prescribed eligibility criteria for a post, may visit the website www.iocl.com and access the relevant application link which will remain open from 09-10-2017 to 31-10-2017.
- 2nd Step Furnish particulars/details pertaining to age, educational qualifications, post qualification experience, caste, etc. and such other information as sought in the online application format. After submission of particulars by the candidate, the system will generate a Registration Number for each candidate.
- 3rd Step Log into the portal with the generated Registration No. and Date of Birth and upload photograph and signature to complete the Registration
- 4th Step After successfully registering Online application, the candidate must take a print out of the filled in online application form. The print out and checklist alongwith self attested copies of all supporting documents as mentioned in the check list with Name, Address, Post Code and Registration No: super scribed on the envelope, is required to be sent by ordinary post only addressed to DGM(HR), HR Dept, Administration Building, Mathura Refinery, Mathura, Uttar Pradesh-281005 on or before 07-11-2017. Print out online application received after last date shall be treated as ‘Rejected’
Address: DGM(HR), HR Dept, Administration Building, Mathura Refinery, Mathura, Uttar Pradesh-281005
IOCL Engineer Recruitment 2017
Official Notification & Important dates:
- Online application start from: 09/10/2017
- Last date for online application: 31/10/2017
- Last date for Submission of Hard Copy of Online Application:07/11/2017