GNFC Recruitment 2017
Gujarat Narmada Valley Fertilizers & Chemicals Limited – GNFC published latest jobs Official Notification for the Post of Sr. Executive (Retail) Vacancy at GNFC website https://www.gnfc.in, so Interested & Eligible candidates can apply Online GNFC Executive Recruitment 2017 read full official notification and other details are mention below.
GNFC Executive Vacancy Details
Gujarat narmada valley fertilizers & Chemicals ltd. (GNFC) is india’s leading company expanding neem based consumer products like neem soap, neem shampoo, neem handwash etc. we require bright, physically fit and experienced persons for following position.
Incumbent should be a first class graduate in any discipline (Full time course) from a recognized institute / university with good academic trace recored and having 5 to 10 years of post qualification experience of managing retails business, experience of handling multiple Retails outlet, marketing branding, logistics and supply chain etc. will be prefered.
GNFC Online Job Vacancy 2017
The incumbent should be a par with various set of skills and knowledge as per details indicated in GNFC website https://www.gnfc.in/ under career section.
Name of Posts: Sr. Executive (Retail)
GNFC Jobs Eligibility Criteria :
Educational Qualification: First class Graduate in any discipline from a recognized Institute/University (FULL TIME), with good academic track record
CTC Rs. PA : Attractive package will be considered for suitable candidate. However, CTC will not be a limiting factor for deserving Candidate.(CTC will commensurate with experience and knowledge of the candidate.)
Age limit: 35 years
Experience, Role and Responsibilities
- 05 to 10 years of experience in handling multiple Retail Outlets in Retail Sector and managing Retail business. Experience of Retail Marketing, Branding, Logistics and Supply Chain etc. will be prefered.
- Hands on experience for opening new outlets, ensuring pre-opening procedures & Compliances, handling multiple Retail Outlets.
- Well versed with Logistic part of operations, so as to maintain optimum stock level at all stores.
- Good at Inventory Control.
- Having basic knowledge of Profit and Loss accounts of individual retail Stores.
- Develop new avenues for expanding, promoting business.
- Liaisoning with various govt. Bodies for statutory requirements and institutions for bulk sales and supply.
- Ensure excellent customer service.
- Develop and retain a team of committed person.
- Ensure support to team in execution of in-sales promotion or loyalty programs.
- Track analysis and initiate steps to increase footfalls to achive sales targets.
- Track and control the store expenses and petty cash accounts to ensure the profitability target of the store.
- Background of working in any superstore of retail chain or food- chain will be an added advanage.
- Facilitate change management.
- Candidate should be bright & Physically Fit.
Selection Process : Jobs Candidates Final selection will be based on Interview.
How to Apply
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online GNFC Recruitment 2017 from website https://www.gnfc.in/career.html before last date 04/11/2017.
GNFC Recruitment 2017
Official Notification – Important dates
- Start date for online application: 25/10/2017
- Last date for online application: 04/11/2017