IOCL Gujarat Refinery Recruitment 2017
On-line Applications are invited from bright, young and energetic persons of Indian Nationality for the following Posts at Gujarat Refinery, Vadodara.
IOCL Vadodara Jr. Assistant Jobs 2017
Indian Oil Corporation Limited, the largest commercial undertaking in India and a Fortune “Global 500” Company requires result oriented experienced ST category personnel with initiative and enterprise for its state of the art Refinery at Vadodara, Gujarat.
IOCL Jr. Assistant Recruitment 2017
Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) Latest Jobs Official Notification for the Marketing Division, Southern Region & Western Region for published notification for recruitment for the post of Jr. Engineering Assistant-IV (Production) – Chemical, Jr. Engineering Assistant-IV (TPS) Electrical/ Mechanical, Jr. Materials Assistant – IV Electrical/ Mechanical/ Instrumentation Apply for IOCL Recruitment 2017 on website https://www.iocrefrecruit.in/ So Interested & Eligible Candidates apply online and read official notification at mention below link.
IOCL Assistant Jobs Details
No. of Posts: 09
IOCL Jobs Advertisement No.: JR/02/2017
Name of Posts:
- Engineering Assistant-IV (Production) – Chemical
- Engineering Assistant-IV (TPS) Electrical/ Mechanical
- Materials Assistant – IV Electrical/ Mechanical/ Instrumentation
Eligibility Criteria : The Prescribed Qualification from Government Recognized Indian University / Institute as a Regular Full Time Course and the required aggregate percentage marks, experience as on 30-11-2017 for each post is given below:
Jr. Engineering Assistant-IV (Production) – Chemical: 3 years Diploma in Chemical/Refinery & Petrochemical Engg. or B.Sc (Maths, Physics, Chemistry or Industrial Chemistry) from a recognized Institute/University with a minimum of 40% marks in aggregate.
Experience : Minimum one year of post qualification experience in operation (rotating shift) of Pump House, Fired Heater, Compressor, Distillation Column, Reactor, Heat exchanger etc. in a Petroleum Refinery/ Petrochemicals/ Fertilizer/ Heavy Chemical/ Gas Processing Industry.
Jr. Engineering Assistant-IV (TPS) Electrical/ Mechanical: 3 years Diploma in Mechanical or Electrical Engg. from recognized Institute/University & Boiler Competency Certificate (with the class as may be prescribed by the Boiler Authority of the state); provided that in case of non-availability of a sufficient number of candidates meeting the prescribed Parameters, candidates possessing the following qualification may also be considered: Metric with ITI (Fitter) with Boiler Competency Certificate (with the class as may prescribe by the Boiler Authority of the state). B Sc. (PCM) with an Apprenticeship Training in Boiler Trade. 3 years Diploma in Mechanical or Electrical Engg. from recognized Institute/University with a minimum of 40% marks in aggregate. Subject to the condition below: Candidate selected under Category (2) & (3) above and posted in Boiler Operations shall undertake to acquire Boiler Competency certificate within four years of joining the services of the Corporation.
- For candidates possessing Diploma/Matric with ITI (Fitter) & holding Boiler Competency Certificate or BSc with Boiler Apprenticeship, no further experience shall be required.
- For candidates possessing the Diploma: minimum one year post qualification experience in operation of Industrial Boiler/ HRSG/Thermal Power Station(DM plant/RO plant/Air compress-ors/Steam Turbines/Gas turbines cooling tower/RO Plant/Air Compressor in Petroleum Refinery/Petrochemicals/ Heavy Chemical/Fertilizers/Power Plants/large industrial establishment.
Jr. Materials Assistant – IV* Electrical/ Mechanical/ Instrumentation: 3 years Diploma in Mechanical/Electrical/Instrumentation Engg. From recognized Institute/University with a minimum of 40% marks in aggregate.
Experience : Minimum one year of post qualification experience in Materials Department (Purchase, Stores & Inventory management) in any industrial establishment with computer proficiency. Working Knowledge of ERP Systems like SAP etc. will be preferred.
Age limit: Minimum 18 years and upper age limit will be reckoned as 31 years. PwBD candidates will be allowed age-relaxation up to 10 years. Relaxation in age for Ex-Servicemen will be allowed as per Govt. guidelines. Age relaxation of a period equal to minimum years of experience notified against a post shall be allowed. Training period will not be counted towards experience. However, period of Apprenticeship training in an industry
Salary : The Candidates meting the prescribed qualification and experienced criteria, upon declared successful, may be considered to be appointed as “Trainees” for a period of 12 Months on a consolidated stipend of Rs. 20,000/- p.m. and upon satisfactory completion of training shall be placed in the respective functional areas in regular Pay Scale of Rs.11,900 – 32,000/- (Pre-revised).
Selection will be on the basis of performance in the Written Test of 02 (two) hours duration and Skill/Proficiency/Physical Test (SPPT) which will be of qualifying nature. A candidate will have to secure a minimum of 30% marks in the Written Test to qualify for further consideration. Obtaining minimum qualifying marks in the Written Test does not confer any right or claim by the candidate for being shortlisted for further consideration or the final selection, as the same is related to number of positions, ratio applied and relative performance.
How to Apply: On-Line Application Form:
- Before applying on-line, a candidate must have an active email ID and a mobile phone number which must remain valid for at-least twelve month period for future communication (including issue of call letters).
- The candidate should have the relevant documents/certificates pertaining to age, qualification, caste, experience, and scanned copy of colour photograph and signature in jpg format (size not exceeding 50 KB) ready before applying on-line. The photo and signature in digital form will be required to be uploaded.
- Candidates meeting the prescribed eligibility criteria for a post may visit the website iocrefrecruit.in and apply on-line on IOCL website, which will remain open from 03-11-2017 to 23-11-2017. Only online mode of applications will be accepted.
- After successfully applying/registering on-line applications, the candidate must take a print out of the filled in on- line application form. The print out along with all supporting documents as mentioned in the check list attached to the application form is required to be sent by ordinary post to Dy. General Manager (HR), Gujarat Refinery, Indian Oil Corporation , PO: Jawaharnagar, Dist: Vadodara – 391 320, latest by 04-12-2017. Printout of online application along with the supporting documents received after 04-12-2017 shall be treated as “Rejected”.
- Candidates are advised to carry a copy of the application with originals & self-authenticated copies of all testimonials and produce the same at the time of SPPT for verification.
Address: Dy. General Manager (HR), Gujarat Refinery, Indian Oil Corporation Ltd., PO: Jawaharnagar, Dist: Vadodara – 391 320
IOCL Gujarat Refinery Recruitment 2017
Official Notification & Important Dates
- Online application start from: 03/11/2017
- Last date for online application: 23/11/2017 (till 06:00 PM)
- Written Test will be conducted at Vadodara, Gujarat: 24/12/2017