IOCL Recruitment 2018 for Technical posts
IOCL Technical Jobs 2018
Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) Published Latest Jobs official recruitment Notification as a Non-Executives in Pipelines Division-Technical posts on website of https://plis.indianoilpipelines.in.
IOCL Engineering Assistant / Attendant Notification 2018
IOCL Invite Applications from eligible Indian Nationals for the following non-executives technical vacancies Engineering & Assistant in various locations of Pipelines Division as per details given below:
IOCL Jobs Details
No. of Posts: 32
Name of Posts:
- Engineering Assistant (Mechanical): 07 Posts
- Engineering Assistant (Electrical): 07 Posts
- Engineering Assistant (T&I): 08 Posts
- Technical Attendant-I: 10 Posts
Educational Qualification: Three years full time Diploma (or two years through lateral entry after ITI of minimum one year duration) in any of the following disciplines of Engineering from a Govt. recognized Institute 55% marks (Pass marks for SC/ST/PwBD candidates for the posts reserved for them)..
Technical Attendant-I: Metric / 10th pass and ITI pass from a Govt. recognized Institute in the specified ITI Trades and duration as mentioned below* from a Govt. recognized Institute/Board. Candidates should possess Trade Certificate / National Trade Certificate (NTC) issued by SCVT/NCVT.
ITI Trades & minimum duration of course For the posts of Technical Attendant in Salary Grade-1, candidate should possess Matric/10th pass certificate and final ITI marks sheet indicating marks of all semesters/years and Trade Certificate/ National Trade Certificate issued by SCVT/NCVT in any of the following Trades with minimum duration as mentioned in years:
Age limit: Minimum 18 years and maximum 26 years.
Application fee: Candidates belonging to General and OBC categories are required to remit Rs.100/- as application fee. SC/ST/PwBD candidates are exempted from payment of Application Fee.
1) Selection process shall consist of Written Test and Skill/Proficiency/Physical Test (SPPT).
2) Skill/Proficiency/Physical Test (SPPT) shall be qualifying in nature only.
3) Final merit list shall be prepared based on the marks secured in Written Test of only those candidates who are considered FIT in SPPT.
4) Candidate has to secure a minimum of 40% marks in Written Test to qualify for SPPT. For SC/ST/EXSM candidates, minimum qualifying marks shall be 30% against the reserved posts only.
IOCL Apprentice Exam Pattern & Syllabus
Written Test shall be held tentatively on 11.02.2018 (Sunday). Written Test shall be of Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ’s) consisting of 4 options with one correct option. Candidate has to choose the correct option. There shall be 100 questions in the Written Test and total marks shall be 100. Each correct answer shall carry 1 mark.
For the post of Engineering Assistants, out of 100 objective type questions, 75 questions shall be from the concerned engineering discipline of Diploma level and 25 questions on General Aptitude and Reasoning, General English, Numerical Aptitude and General Knowledge etc.
For the post of Technical Attendants, out of 100 objective type questions, 75 questions shall be on Technical discipline from General Science and on basic ITI trades like Motor Mechanic, Electrical, and Fitter etc. The remaining 25 questions will be asked on General Aptitude and Reasoning, General English, Numerical Aptitude and General Knowledge.
There shall be no negative marking for wrong answers.
Duration of Written Test shall be of 90 minutes.
How to Apply
Candidates meeting the above prescribed eligibility criteria should visit IOCL Pipelines recruitment portal at https://plis.indianoilpipelines.in Candidates are advised to follow the procedure mentioned in above recruitment portal. In case of any difficulty with respect to filling online application or making online payment, please refer to FAQ/How to apply options available in the portal. The portal for submitting online application will be operative from 26.12.2017 till 1800 hrs of 15.01.2018 only.
Notification & Important DatesIOCL Recruitment 2018 for Technical posts
- Advertisement No.: PL/HR/ESTB/2018/1
- Last Date Of Submission Of Online Application: 15/01/2018
- Tentative date of downloading online admit card From 25/01/2018 till 08:00 hrs of 11/02/2018
- Tentative date of Written Test for all disciplines 11/02/2018
- Tentative dates for SPPT for all disciplines 12/02/2018 to 14/02/2018.
- View official advertisement: Click here
- Apply online