UPSC Recruitment 2017
Union Public Service Commotion Online Recruitment 2017 – Union Public Service Commotion (UPSC) Published its Latest jobs Notification for the Post of Assistant Professor, Assistant Engineer, DCIO, Jr. Ship Surveyor-cum-Assistant Director General on its official website upsc.gov.in and Apply online on https://upsconline.nic.in/ and mention below.
Apply Online UPSC Jobs 2017 for 63 Vacancies
No. of posts: 63
Name of posts :
- Assistant Professor (Endocrinology): 13 Posts
- Assistant Professor (Microbiology):15 Posts
- Assistant Professor (Urology):11 Pots
- Assistant Professor (Tuberculosis and Chest Diseases):01 Post
- Deputy Central Intelligence Officer / Technical (DCIO/Tech):06 Posts
- Assistant Legislative Counsel:06 Posts
- Assistant Legislative Counsel (Bengali):01 Post
- Assistant Legislative Counsel (Marathi):01 Post
- Assistant Executive Engineer (Civil):01 Post
- Assistant Executive Engineer (Electronics):03 Posts
- Ship Surveyor-cum-Assistant Director General (Technical):01 Post
- Radio Inspector:01 Post
- Professor (Technical) (Electronics & Communication Engineering):03 Posts
Educational Qualification: Post Wise Various (See full Details in Official Notification)
Application Fee: Rs. 25/- (Rupees Twenty five) only either by remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card. No fee for SC/ST/PH/Women candidates of any community. No “fee exemption” is available to OBC male candidates and they are required to pay the full prescribed fee.
Selection Process :
- The category-wise minimum level of suitability in interviews, irrespective of whether the selection is made only by interview or by Recruitment Test followed by interview, will be UR-50 marks, OBC-45 marks, SC/ST/PH-40 marks, out of the total marks of interview being 100
- In cases where selection is made by Recruitment Test (RT) followed by interview, the candidate will have to achieve minimum level of suitability in their respective category at both stages i.e. ‘Recruitment Test’ as well as ‘Interview’. The minimum level of suitability in case of RT shall be decided by the Commission on case to case basis.
How to apply: Interested and eligible candidates can apply online UPSC Advt.23/2016-17 Jobs from its official website https://upsconline.nic.in/ between 24/12/2016 to 12/01/2017.
- UPSC Jobs Advertisement No.: 23/2016-17
- UPSC Online Jobs Application start from: 24/12/2016
- Last date for online application: 12/01/2017
- Last date for printing for submission of application: 13/01/2017