Sashastra Seema Bal Bharti 2017
SSB Jobs 2017 for 872 SI, ASI, Head Constable Post
Government of India, Ministry of Home Affairs, Directorate General, Sashastra Seema Bal, New Delhi published SSB Constable Recruitment / Bharti 2017 on its official website www.ssb.nic.in/ of Group ‘B’ & ‘C’ Non Gazetted posts. More details about SSB Recruitment 2017 are in mention below.
Sashstra Seema Bal Bharti
SSB – Sashstra Seema Bal Applications are invited from Indian male citizens for filling up the following post of cummunication cadre in Group “B” & “C” nont-gazetted (combatised) in Shashastra Seema Bal. Mininistry of Home Affiars, Government of India. The Posts are temporary , but likely to continue. Selected candidates are liable to serve anywhere in India to outside the territory of India and will be governed by SSB act and Rules.
About SSB : Sashastra Seema Bal was established as Special Service Bureau in May 1963, in the aftermath of the Chinese aggression (in 1962). Sashastra Seema Bal came under aegis of the Ministry of Home Affairs (Jan 2001). SSB was declared a Lead Intelligence Agency for Indo Nepal (June 2001) and assigned the Indo Nepal border. Later, SSB was also assigned Indo Bhutan border (March 2004). In March 2004, SSB received the President’s Colours (March 2004) in recognition of the keystone role in national security, since its inception.
SSB Job 2017 Details
No. of posts: 872
Name of posts:
- Sub-Inspector (SI) (Communication): 16 Posts
- Assistant Sub-Inspector (ASI) (Communication):110 Posts
- Head Constable (HC) (Communication):746 Posts
Educational qualification & Age limit:
- Sub-Inspector:Degree in Electronics or Telecommunication or Science with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from a recognized University or Institute or equivalent.(18 to 25 Years)
- Assistant Sub-Inspector: Metric with Diploma in Electronics or Telecommunication from an Institution recognized by the State. Government or equivalent or 10+2 or Intermediate with aggregate marks of 50% with selective subjects being Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from a recognized Board or Institution or equivalent. (18 to 25 Years)
- Head Constable: Matriculation or equivalent plus two year Industrial Training Institute (ITI) certificate in Electronics or Intermediate or 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from a recognized board or institution or equivalent. (18 to 23 Years)
Examination Fee: General & OBC category candidates should pay examination fee in the form of IPO / Demand Draft / Banker Cheque (SI (Communication) – Rs. 200/- , ASI / HC (Communication) – Rs. 100/-). SC, ST, Ex-Servicemen & female candidates are exempted from payment of examination fees.
Selection Process : SSB Jobs Candidates Selection process for Sub Inspector Vacancies is the Physical standard test (PST), Document verification, Written Exam (Two Papers), Medical examination followed by personal Interview. Candidates will be selected based on Physical Standard Test (PST), Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Written Examination/Assessment, Trade Test and Medical Examination.
How to apply: Interested & eligible and desirous candidates should download the SSB HC SI ASI Application Form from official home page. Fill the form with necessary details send to corresponding address.
Application Sending Address: The Director General Sashastra Seema BAL, East Block-V, R. K.Puram, New Delhi-110066
- SSB Jobs Advertisement No. 302/RC/SSB/CC(HC to SI) Rectt/2016
- SSB Bharti 2017 Jobs Application Submission Last date within 30 days from the date of publishing advertisement
Sashastra Seema Bal Bharti 2017
View SSB Jobs“Sashastra Seema Bal Bharti 2017” Notification & Application form
View More Details about Sashastra Seema Bal Bharti 2017 “www.ssb.nic.in”