RITES Assistant Manager & Engineer Jobs Application form
RITES Ltd. published latest jobs official notification for Recruitment of Assistant Manager (Electrical & Mechanical), Engineer (Electrical & Mechanical) for Total No. of 50 Vacancies at RITES Official website http://recruit.rites.com and other details are mention below.
RITES On Line Job Registration form
RITES Ltd., a Mini Ratna Central Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Railways, Govt. of India is a premier multi-disciplinary consultancy organization in the fields of transport, infrastructure and related technologies. RITES has offices across all parts of country and has experience of managing projects in more than 50 countries across the world. It has experience of projects International Multilateral funding agencies like World Bank, Asian Development Bank. RITES is a nominated agency for inspection of materials procured by Indian Railways. Quality inspections work includes third party inspections, quality surveillance, vendor capacity assessment, quality assurance through laboratory testing etc.
RITES Engineer Online Jobs Application
RITES Ltd. is in urgent need of dynamic and hard working professionals for its Regional Inspection Offices located in Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, Chennai, Bhilai and other places as under:
RITES Vacancy details
No. of posts: 50 posts
Name of posts:
- Assistant Manager (Electrical & Mechanical): 15 posts
- Engineer (Electrical & Mechanical): 35 posts
Educational qualification: Full time first class Degree in Mechanical Engineering & Full time First Class Degree in Electrical Engineering/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering
Note for Educational Qualification: The candidate should possess full time Degree approved by UGC/AICTE; from a University incorporated by an Act of Central or State legislature in India or other Educational Institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be Deemed as University under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956. Sections A & B examination of the Institution of Engineers (India) which is treated as equivalent to Degree by Govt. of India, shall also be accepted.
Experience : Candidates should have experience of Quality Assurance/ production/ manufacturing/ maintenance.
Age limit: Maximum age limit is 32 years for Engineer & 35 years for Assistant Manager As on 01.09.2017
Selection Process : The applications received shall be screened for eligibility. The candidates may be shortlisted for selection. The company reserves the right to shortlist the number of candidates for Written Test/ Interview out of eligible candidates. The candidates shall have an option to answer the questions in Written Test and appear for interview either in Hindi or English. The selection criteria shall consist of following:
Qualification – 20%
Experience – 20%
Written Test – 40%
Interview – 20%
Remuneration: The pay would be fixed at the minimum of the scale. Candidates from Government Departments/ PSUs are eligible for protection of their Basic Pay in accordance with the policy of the Company. In addition, DA, Fixed/variable allowances as applicable to the scale, HRA/Leased accommodation, Contribution to PF, Gratuity as per Gratuity Act. Other benefits would be as under notification.
Fees : No fee is required to be paid for applying to the above posts.
How to apply:
- Before applying candidates should ensure that they satisfy the necessary conditions and requirements of the position. Interested candidates fulfilling the above laid down eligibility criteria are required to apply online in the registration format available in the Career Section of RITES website, http://www.rites.com. While submitting the online application; the system would generate ‘Registration No.’ on top of online form filled up by the candidate. Note down this “Registration No.” and quote it for all further communication with RITES Ltd.
- Candidates are required to give two preferences for their choice of center for the Written Test. Although efforts shall be made to allot a center of choice to the candidates, however RITES reserves the right to allot to a candidate a center which was not indicated as his preference.
- No hard copy/ form/ document is to be sent to this office at this stage.
RITES Official Jobs Notification & Important dates:
- Online application start from: 20/09/2017
- Last date for online application: 13/10/2017
- View official advertisement: View Here
- Apply online RITES Jobs Application form : Apply Online
- View RITES Official website : http://recruit.rites.com