RBI Recruitment 2017
RBI 526 Office Attendant Recruitment 2017-18Reserve Bank of India (RBI) Latest Jobs Official notification for the 526 Bank Job for the Post of “Office Attendants” in various offices of the Bank. So Interested & Eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment from website is http://ibps.sifyitest.com/rbioattoct17/ and read official notification before apply are as under.
RBI Jobs 2017-18 DetailsReserve Bank of India invites applications from eligible candidates for 526 posts of “Office Attendants” in various offices of the Bank. Selection for the post will be through a country-wide competitive Test (Online Test) followed by Language Proficiency Test (in Regional Language) as per Annex-I. Please note that Corrigendum, if any, issued on the above advertisement, will be published only on the Bank’s website www.rbi.org.in
RBI Office Attendants Notification 2017-18Applications will be accepted only Online through the Bank’s website www.rbi.org.in. No other mode for submission of application is available. Before applying, candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria for the post. Candidates are requested to apply online through Bank’s website www.rbi.org.in No. of Posts: 526 Name of Posts: Office Attendants Educational Qualification:
- A candidate should have passed 10th Standard (S.S.C./Matriculation) from the concerned State/UT coming under the Regional Jurisdiction of the Recruiting Office to which he is applying (Refer Annex III). Such qualification should be from a recognized board.
- In addition to the above, the candidate should be a domicile of the State/UT coming under the Regional Jurisdiction of the Recruitment Office to which he/she is applying for (Refer Annex III).
- The candidate should be an undergraduate as on 01/11/2017. Graduates and candidates possessing higher qualification are not eligible to apply.
- Bank reserves the right to call for any document in support of domicile status of the candidate.
- A candidate belonging to Ex-servicemen category should at least have passed 10th Standard (S.S.C./Matriculation) and rendered at least 15 years of defence service, provided they have not graduated outside the Armed Forces.
- Candidates applying to a recruiting office should be proficient in the language (i.e. know to read, write, speak and understand the language) of the state/UT falling under that office.
- Rs. 450/- for OBC/General candidates (Test fee + Intimation Charges)
- Rs. 50/- for SC/ST/PWD/EXS. (Intimation Charges)
- Staff candidates are exempted from payment of test fee and intimation charges.
- Online Test:
- Reasoning: 30 questions & 30 Marks
- General English: 30 questions & 30 Marks
- General Awareness: 30 questions & 30 Marks
- Numerical Ability: 30 questions & 30 Marks
- Total: 120 questions & 120 Marks
- Composite Time: 90 minutes
- on-line registration of application: 17/11/2017
- Last Date of registration of application: 07/12/2017
- editing application details Last Date : 07/12/2017
- Last date for printing application form : 22/12/2017
- Schedule of Online Test (Tentative): In the month of December 2017/January 2018. The online Test could be conducted on weekdays or weekend. RBI reserves the right to modify the number of days and dates of test depending on the number of applicants.
- View official advertisement: Read here
- Apply online RBI Office Attendant Recruitment 2017-18