CSMCRI Recruitment 2017-18 Central Salt Bhavnagar (CSMCRI) CSIR Published latest Jobs notification for the Post of Scientist / Senior Scientist / Principal Scientist in Level 11 / Level 12 / Level 13 of the Pay Matrix at Central Salt (CSMCRI) Website http://www.csmcri.org/ OPPORTUNITIES FOR BRIGHT & RESULT ORIENTED INDIAN NATIONALS CSIR – Central Salt & Marine Chemicals Research Institute is a premier national laboratory under Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR), New Delhi. The Institute undertakes a wide range of basic and applied R&D projects spanning the areas of chemistry, biology and engineering. The Institute has excellent infrastructure by way of sophisticated analytical instruments, modern laboratories, pilot plants, library, local area network and workshop. Name & No. of Post :
- Principal Scientist 01 (UR)
- Senior Scientist 03 (UR)
- Scientist/Senior Scientist 01 (PWD)
- Scientist 02 (1 SC – 1 OBC)
- The positions carry Pay and Allowances, such as HRA, TA, DA etc. at Central Government rates as applicable to the employees of Council stationed at Bhavnagar. Other benefits, such as Leave Travel Concession and Reimbursement of medical expenses, are also available. The employees are provided with residential accommodation as per CSIR rules.
- CSIR provides excellent opportunities to deserving candidates for career advancement under Assessment Promotion scheme for Scientific & Technical Staff.
- All new entrants will be governed by the “New Pension Scheme” on defined Contributions for new entrants recruited in Central Government Services on or after 01-01-2004, as adopted by CSIR for its employees. However, persons selected from other Government Departments / Autonomous Bodies / Public Sector Undertakings / Central Universities having Pension Scheme on GOI pattern and who are presently being governed by the Old Pension Scheme will continue to be governed by the existing Pension Scheme i.e. CCS (Pension) Rules, 1972.