SIB Recruitment 2017 RECRUITMENT OF PROBATIONARY CLERKS – KERALA, TAMIL NADU, ANDHRA PRADESH, TELANGANA AND DELHI NCR The South Indian Bank Limited (SIB) published Latest Jobs official notification for the post of Probationary Clerks for 468 posts at SIB website Online https://www.southindianbank.com. So Interested and Eligible Candidates Apply Online SIB Clerk, More Details about SIB Clerk / Probationary Officer Recruitment 2017-18 are as under.
South Indian Bank Probationary Clerk NotificationThe South Indian Bank Ltd., a premier Commercial Bank in India, invites applications from Indian Nationals having their residence in the respective State for filling up vacancies of Probationary Clerks for the branches/offices in Kerala, Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana and Delhi NCR.
SIB Clerk Recruitment NotificationEligible candidates are requested to apply ONLINE through Bank’s website www.southindianbank.com. No other means/modes of applications will be accepted. Before the registration, candidates are requested to ensure that there is a valid email id in his/her name.
SIB Posts Details
- No of post: 468 posts
- Name of Post: Probationary Clerks
- Candidates will be shortlisted for Interview, on the basis of performance in Online test. The final selection shall be made on the basis of Personal Interview.
- Bank reserves the right to make required modifications in the selection process considering the number of applications for the post.
- Online application start from: 20/12/2017
- Last date for online application: 30/12/2017
- Tentative date of Online Test: During January 2018