IOCL Recruitment 2018 for Apprentices of Bongaigaon Refinery, lOCL who complete their Apprenticeship training in the relevant trade on or before 31.12.2018 under the Apprenticeship Act, 1961/1973 and who meet the qualification, age criteria, etc. are advised to apply for selection process for consideration towards employment against regular vacancies in non-executive Grade IV in the Scale of Pay (Rs.11,900 – 32,000).
IOCL Recruitment 2018
Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) recently published latest recruitment notification for Jr Engineer Assistant 70 posts check official advt. for above mentioned post on website www.iocl.com and check other details about this vacancy including No. of posts, name of post, Educational qualification, Age limit, Selection process, How to apply etc. are given below.
IOCL Job details
No. of posts: 70
Name of posts:
- Engg. Asstt-lV (Production): 53 Post
- Engg. Asstt-lV (Electrical): 03 Post
- Engg. Asstt-lV (Mechanical): 12 Post
- Engg. Asstt-lV (Instrumentation): 02 Post
Jr. Engg. Asstt-lV (Production): 3 (three) Years regular Diploma in Chemical/Refinery & Petrochemical Engg. or B.Sc. (Math,Physics, Chemistry or Industrial Chemistry) from a recognized Indian university/Institute with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate for General & OBC candidates & 45% in case of SC/ST candidates against reserved positions.
Jr. Engg. Asstt-lV (Electrical): 3 (three) years Diploma in Electrical Engineering from a recognized Indian University/Institute with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate for General & OBC candidates and 45% in case of SC/ST/PwBD candidates against reserved/identified for PwBD positions.
Jr. Engg. Asstt-lV (Mechanical):3 Years full time Diploma in Mechanical Engg. with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate for General & OBC candidates & 45% in case of SC/ST/PwBD candidates against reserved/identified for PwBD positions. ORMatric with ITI (Fitter Trade) course with an Apprenticeship Training in Mechanical Discipline.
Jr. Engg. Asstt-lV (Instrumentation): 3 Years full time Diploma in Instrumentation/Instrumentation & Electronics/Instrumentation & Control Engineering with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate for General & OBC candidates & 45% in case of SC/ST/PwBD candidates against reserved/ identified for PwBD positions.
Minimum 18 years and maximum 26 years as on 31.12.2018 for General candidates. Relaxable by 5 years for SC / ST and 3 years for OBC (NCL) against reserved positions. Further, the period of Apprenticeship training shall be considered towards experience and relaxation in age shall be given to that extent. Training period (other than Apprenticeship Training in relevant trade /discipline) shall not be counted towards experience. Certificate issued by Board of Secondary Education for passing matriculation shall be the only acceptable document in support of proof of Age.
- Selection will be based on Performance in Written Test of 2(two) hours duration followed by Skill/Proficiency/Physical Test (SPPT) for the shortlisted candidates. SPPT will be of qualifying nature with no marks to be assigned.
- Candidates securing minimum of 40% marks in the written test will qualify for SPPT.
- The minimum qualifying marks in written test will be relaxed by 5% for candidates belonging to SC/ST/PwBD categories against reserved positions.
- Obtaining minimum qualifying marks in the written test does not confer any right or claim by the candidate for being shortlisted for SPPT or the final selection, as the same is related to number of positions, ratio applied and relative performance in respective categories.
- Candidates shall be shortlisted in the ratio of 1:2 for SPPT subject to securing minimum qualifying marks in the written test.
How to Apply
Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply offline by send application form to below mentioned address.
Step to Apply : Typed Applications as per the prescribed format as given with this advertisement , supported by self-attested photocopies of all relevant documents (qualification/experience/age/caste/category etc.) including relevant apprentice training completion certificate should be sent to CERM, Indian Oil Corporation Limited (Bongaigaon Refinery), Dhaligaon- 783385 so as to reach on or before 02.01.2019.
Contact Details : In case of any query, please contact our recruitment section on 03664-253128 or e-Mail to bgrrecruit@INDIANOIL.IN
Address: CERM, Indian Oil Corporation Limited (Bongaigaon Refinery), Dhaligaon- 783385
- Advt. No. BGR/02/2018
- Last date for application: 02/01/2019
- View detailed recruitment advertisement & Download application form: Click here