ESIC Gujarat Clerk Bharti 2019
Employees’ State Insurance Corporation Gujarat has released official jobs notification published for below mentioned Posts 2019. You can check other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee and how to apply are given below.
Total No. of Posts: 147 Posts
Name of Posts:
- Stenographer: 04 Posts
- Upper Division Clerk: 143 Posts
Stenographer: Higher Secondary Pass (pass in 12th Standard or equivalent from a recognized board). A Speed of 80 words per minute in stenography in English/Hindi. Working knowledge of Computer including use of Office Suites and databases.
UDC: A graduates degree of a recognized University or equivalent. Working knowledge of computer including use of office suites and databases.
Scale of Pay (Steno. & UDC): Revised pay as per 7th Central Pay Commission for the post is Level-4 of Pay Matrix (Civilian employees) with Entry Pay Rs 25,500/-, replaced against Pay Band Rs. 5200/- to 20200/- with Grade Pay Rs. 2400/- of 6th Central Pay Commission.
Age Limit: Between 18 to 27 years as on the closing date 15.04.2019
- SC/ST/PWD/ Departmental Candidates, Female Candidates & Ex Servicemen: This fee of Rs. 250/- shall be refunded duly deducting Bank Charges as applicable, on appearing of the candidate in the Phase – I Written Examination. Rs. 250/-
- All other categories Rs. 500/-
Scheme of Examination :
- Phase I – Preliminary Examination (Qualifying in Nature)
- Phase II – Main Examination
- Phase III – Computer Skill Test (Qualifying in nature) comprising of following three parts:
Qualifying Marks: – Qualifying Marks in Phase-I (Preliminary Exam.), Phase – II (Main Exam.) and Phase –III Computer Skill Test/Objective Type Computer Test for PWDs will be decided at the discretion of ESIC.
How to Apply: Interested Candidates may Apply Online Through official Website https://www.esic.nic.in/recruitments. Candidates can apply online upto 15.04.2019 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
Starting Date of Online Application for Andhra
Last Date to Apply Online: 15-04-2019
Candidates to go to the ESIC website www.esic.nic.in and click on the option “APPLY ONLINE FOR RECRUITMENT TO THE POST OF STENOGRAPHER / UPPER DIVISION CLERK IN ESIC ” which will open a new screen.]]>