Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) Latest Recruitment Notification published for the Jobs of Engineer & Executive Trainee 145 posts on BHEL Website careers.bhel.in. Interested & Eligible candidates can apply for this BHEL Engineer (Executive Trainee) recruitment 2019 at given below link.
BHEL Recruitment 2019 for Engineer & Executive Trainee Post
Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) was incorporated in 1964 under the Indian Companies Act, 1956. BHEL, a Schedule- ‘A’ CPSE, is today the largest engineering enterprise of its kind in India. BHEL caters to the needs of core sectors like Power, Transmission, Industry, Transportation (including Railways), Defence, Water and various industries like Petrochemicals, Petroleum, Steel, Cement, Fertilizers etc. It has 17 Manufacturing plants, 8 Service centers and 4 Power Sector regional centers besides a large number of regional offices and project sites spread all over India.
BHEL Engineer Recruitment 2019
BHEL offers a challenging and rewarding career to young and dynamic graduates in the disciplines of Mechanical, Electrical, Civil & Chemical Engineering and HR & Finance Professionals to contribute towards Nation building in the fields of Power, Industry, Transmission, Renewable Energy, Transportation, Energy Storage, Defence & Aerospace, Oil & Gas and Water.
BHEL Jobs 2019 Details
No. of posts: 145
Name of posts:
- Engineer Trainee (Mechanical or Electrical or Civil or Chemical)
- Executive Trainee (HR) & Executive Trainee (Finance)
- Mechanical (Engineer Trainee): 40 Posts
- Electrical (Engineer Trainee): 30 Posts
- Civil (Engineer Trainee): 20 Posts
- Chemical (Engineer Trainee): 10 Posts
- HR (Executive Trainee): 20 Posts
- Finance (Executive Trainee): 25 Posts
- Engineer Trainee in (Mechanical/Electrical/Civil/Chemical): Full-Time Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering /Technology or Five year integrated Master’s degree or Dual Degree programme in Engineering or Technology in the disciplines of Mechanical or Electrical or Civil or Chemical Engineering from a recognized Indian University/ Institute
- Executive Trainee in (HR): Full time regular Bachelor’s degree from a recognized Indian University with atleast 60% marks in aggregate in all years With Two years full-time regular Post Graduate Degree/Diploma in Human Resource Management/ Personnel Management and Industrial Relations/ Social Work/ Business Administration with specialization in Personnel Management or Labour Welfare or HRM from a recognized Indian University/ Institute with minimum 55% marks in aggregate of all years/semesters.
- Executive Trainee in (Finance): Full time regular Bachelor’s degree from a recognized Indian University With Qualified Chartered or Cost and Works Accountants from recognised Institutions in India
Age limit : Engineer Trainee (Mechanical / Electrical / Civil / Chemical): 27 Years (Candidates born before 01/04/1992 are not eligible to apply) 29 years (candidates having two years’ full time Post Graduate in Engineering or Business Administration/ Management. Executive Trainee (HR / Finance): 29 years
Application Fee : Rs 500 and Processing Fees Rs 300 +GST for UR/EWS/OBC and only Processing Fees of Rs 300+GST for SC/ST/PWD/EXSM)
Selection Process : Candidates interested in joining BHEL as Engineer/Executive Trainee will have to appear for a Computer Based Examination. Based on the Examination Marks and requirement, candidates will be shortlisted for Interview in order of merit in the ratio of 1:7 to the number of vacancies in each discipline and Category. Physically Challenged candidates will be accorded upto 25% relaxation below the cut-off marks in their respective categories for being shortlisted for interview.
How to Apply : The application procedure to apply for Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited Engineer Trainees & Executive Trainee recruitment 2019 is online. You are required to apply online through BHEL Engineer Trainees & Executive Trainee online application form 2019. The links to apply online are given below. The submission of applications will be ONLINE only through our website https://careers.bhel.i n.
BHEL recruitment website http://www.careers.bhel.i n will provide necessary details regarding, how to apply/ important dates / FAQs/ Interview call letters etc. No separate communication shall be sent to the candidate by post. It shall be the responsibility of candidate to read the detailed instructions on the website and adhere to application requirements. Candidates are advised to visit the website http://careers.bhel.in regularly for updates.
Important Dates & Official Link :
- Advertisement No.: 01/2019
- Opening of On-line submission of application: 16th April, 2019 at 10:00 PM
- Closing of On-line submission of application: 6th May, 2019 at 11:45 PM
- Last Date for On-line payment of Fees: 8th May, 2019 at 06:00 PM
- Date of Examination: 25th & 26th May, 2019
- View detailed recruitment advertisement: Click here
- Apply online