GACL Recruitment 2019 | Gujarat Alkalies and Chemicals Limited published New Jobs official notification for post of Officer (CSR), Sr. Engineer (Process) & Manager (Fire) at on his official website i.e. http://gaclappfall.gacl.co.in.
GACL Recruitment 2019 Notification details
Name of posts:
- Officer (CSR)
- Engineer (Process)
- Manager (Fire)
- Officer (CSR): Masters Degree in Social Sciences or Social Work, MBA in Rural Management (Full Time) or equivalent from a reputed Institute / University.,
- Sr. Engineer (Process): B. E / B. Tech (Chemical) (Full Time) from recognized university / institute.,
- Manager (Fire): B. E (Fire) or B.Sc (Fire) from recognized University with Sub Officer Course, preferably from National Fire Academy- Nagpur.,
- Final Selection will be based on academic qualification
How to Apply
Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply online by http://gaclappfall.gacl.co.in at below mentioned link.
- Last date for application:
- Officer (CSR): 12/05/2019
- Sr. Engineer (Process) / Manager (Fire): 05/05/2019
Terms & Conditions:
The advertised positions are for recruitment on contractual basis for 05 years, extendable on satisfactory performance and Management discretion up to 08 years.
There are total 13 levels in Management category (M 0 being highest).
For the Management Category positions the promotion cycle of 04 years starting from 01st July of any year. The high performers may be considered for promotion on completion of 03 years service.
Terms & Conditions for Gujarat Alkalies and Chemicals Limited Education Society (GES) Openings :
Gujarat Alkalies and Chemicals Limited Education Society (GES) – the CSR arm of Gujarat Alkalies and Chemicals Limited seeks applications for Officer (CSR) at Vadodara to monitor ongoing projects and handle other duties for the management. Upon appointment a fixed term contractual contract will be offered with remuneration that will commensurate with industry standard. The above positions are purely on fixed term contractual basis; preference would be given to those who have experience of working with a CSR Organization in a similar kind of role.
Important Links of Notification & Apply Online :
- View detailed recruitment advertisement & apply Online: Click here